Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hephaestus Cabin Leader Nomination Box

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Hephaestus Cabin Leader Nomination Box Empty
PostSubject: Hephaestus Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Hephaestus Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:48 am

Hephaestus

The Hephaestus cabin was ablaze with people coming and going, but something no one missed was the tiny metal box placed in the center of the cabin, on a platform that rose out of the floor. This platform/table was hardly ever used, but when something important needed to be displayed, there it was, standing proud and tall. The item on the podium, despite it's size, was an extremely important piece of technology. It collected all of the nominations people sent in through a tablet set up on their bed. The nominations were sent in, much like the votes in the Athena cabin.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Hephaestus Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:06 am

I walked to my bed and saw a tablet with every hephaestus kid's name on it including my name. 'Hmm Cabin Leader Nomination. I pick Carter Whelan." I said. I submitted my nomination.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Hephaestus Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:04 am

Jesse didn't really want to loose his position. Well, he wouldn't mind but he would love to keep it so he was going to apply once more to be Cabin Leader. He smiled and scribbled his name on a piece of paper and put it in the box.

The paper said, Jesse Webber

Jesse took a step back and grinned remembering how he had become Cabin Leader in the first place, he had watched his brother die but the thing he'd whispered to Jesse made him laugh every time, which was was James wanted, he didn't want Jesse to grief. He wanted him to be happy and move on with his life.

Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Hephaestus Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:47 pm

Axl

'cabin leader elections? it would be cool to nominate some one.' i thought. i scrawled on the paper, Axl Rose. I submited my nomination. I limped over to my bed and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Socialized Fireflies

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Hephaestus Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:24 pm

Zaphira was a 15 year old girl, hyperactive, and with a big mind. Even if she wasn't a demigod she'd have ADHD/ADD. But even she knew that she was too immature to be a cabin leader, and too irresponsible, and can't handle the pressure of being one.

She picked up a paper, wrote down a name, and slipped it in. She said in a small, inaudible voice,

"Jesse Webber".
Back to top Go down
http://www.cristgaming.com/pirate.swf
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Hephaestus Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hephaestus Cabin Leader Nomination Box
Page 1 of 1