Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Prom dresses for sale!

Go down 
+4
Glaceon
Banana
Pip
Emzink
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Prom dresses for sale! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:26 am

I walk up to the table thing with dresses. I slap a pouch of drachmas on the table and say, "I'm not good with dresses. I'm a tomboy. But could you help me find something good?" I ask remembering my manners. "I'm Mango daughter of Hermes." I add. I look at the dresses. Hm... green would go with my eyes. "Something green and short." I say. "Oh and the drachmas were not stolen the cash and my pocket was. So I am not using bad money."

~Sorry if she's a bit rude. She doesn't mean to be.~
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:53 pm

"here is the catolog." I said.

here it is for real.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36367294
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:57 am

~Guys, I keep on reminding you. One sentence isn't enough, and at least make an effort on your post. Not to be rude, but please, make an effort. Kthanksbai.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:36 pm

I smiled at the girl. "what can I help you with today?" I asked. I stood up behind the booth.

k here it is.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36367294
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:03 pm

I walked up to the booth and looked it over. Should I buy a dress? would I even get a date? it was worth the risk.
"Hi, I'd like to buy a dress," I said. It seemed safe enough... I just won't let any Aphrodite girl pick out the dress.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:17 pm

I smiled."sure which one?" I asked. I gave her a catalog.http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36367294
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:34 pm

I looked through the catalog. "Hmm..."
I found one that caught my eyes. "Oh, this one is PERFECT!"

http://www.polyvore.com/strapless_layered_mesh_mini_dress/thing?id=40940860
I grinned with delight
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:10 pm

"Ok, cool" I said. I smiled " By the way, exellent pick. I love the color of the dress." I handed her a size to try on.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:30 pm

I went and tried it on. I looked GREAT in it. I twirled around once then took it off.
"How much?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:17 pm

" I don't know. Is twenty bucks reasonable?" I asked. I looked at her. "wait, do I know you? you're Adella, right? My half-sister?"
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:57 pm

Yep, I'm Adella," I smiled then gave her 20 drachmas. I picked up the dress then walked off, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:36 pm

"see you!" I called after her. Then I saw somone else approch the booth."How may I help you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:30 pm

"Um, I was looking to buy a dress. I'm just waiting for my boyfriend."Veronica said slowly. "What dresses are there?"She stared at her feet nervously.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:04 pm

Josh put his hands on Veronica's waist and whispered "Boo."
Thanks to the Apollo camper at the infirmary, his wounds are already healed, even though its still hurt, but.. Yeah.
"Looking for a dress?"
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:58 am

"Hey!"Veronica said smiling now. "Yup!"Veronica turned to the girl at the stand."Do you have a catalog or something because I have no idea what I'm looking for. In fact, I currently own no dresses."Veronica asked.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:43 pm

I smiled."sure. here." I said.

catalog: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36367294

Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:15 pm

Immediatly Veronica was overwhelmed by all the clothing. She searched one that she thought looked the most "in". Whatever "in" was.... "Um, Josh what do you think of the brown one in catalog 2?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:47 pm

"Mmm~ the purple one in catalog 2 would suit you well. But the brown one is okay." Josh said, looking at the catalogs. It all looks nice, so its hard to decide what dress to wear to the Demigod Prom. "Anything looks good on you."
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:03 pm

"Ummm I guess I'm just not a "purple person". What about the one shoulder red one in catalog 1?"She asked.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:48 pm

"That's also good. I see that your favorite color is red. It suits you well~" Josh smiled, looking at the Catalog. He turned at the girl who sell the dresses "do you sell a black tuxedo, Black round-toe leather shoes with a leather sole. No square toes or rubber soles. And the laces should be straight."
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:17 pm

"And could I try on that red one shoulder dress?"Veronica asked.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:13 pm

"Sure." I answered happily. "Hey, have you seen my replacement?" I asked "She is a daughter of Ares named Lillian or somthing."
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:03 pm

Josh sighed. Another Ares kid? Meh, Josh should be prepared for a fight, then. He hates other Ares kids except Veronica.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:54 pm

I groaned good naturedly. "Well looks Like Lillian isn't showing." I shrugged. "If you know anyone who might want to earn a few dollars for helping me..." I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:54 pm

Veronica slowly walked to the Ares Cabin with the dress. She slipped iton and opened the door. It creaked, as always. She stepped out and walked back to the stand, blushing. "Whatcha think?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prom dresses for sale!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next