Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Trying on my Prom Dress

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Trying on my Prom Dress Empty
PostSubject: Trying on my Prom Dress   Trying on my Prom Dress I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:59 am

I quickly put on my dress and my Jimmy Choos to see if it looked right, I came out the bathroom and elegantly curled my hair slightly. I looked mouthwatering, drop dead gorgeous, amazing, hot, sexy and whatever else you could think of. I quickly grabbed my bad to see it everything fitted together.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Trying on my Prom Dress   Trying on my Prom Dress I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:02 am

"You look good." I said walking in and looking around. "Knock, knock."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Trying on my Prom Dress   Trying on my Prom Dress I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:09 am

I whirled around, I hadn't closed all of the back of the dress, my black lace bra was still visible. "Hey," I said relaxing when he couldn't see it anymore but forgetting I was in front of a mirror.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Trying on my Prom Dress   Trying on my Prom Dress I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:13 am

"Nice dress." I snorted. Then I sneezed. Penelope would kill me if she I knew I was hanging around Aphrodite girls but me and Lizzie were just friends. Really that's it. Swear on my mum's grave. Technically my mum is a goddess but you get the point.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Trying on my Prom Dress   Trying on my Prom Dress I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 am

I smiled, "Thanks," I stepped sideways alittle by accident and you could see my back clearly in the mirror now.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Trying on my Prom Dress   Trying on my Prom Dress I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:17 am

~Stop trying to seduce him!xDThat's sadistic.
"Your welcome love." I said flopping down on a bed only to be poked in the back by a hot hair curler. "Bloody hell! That hurt worse than the time I got my...nevermind." I complained rubbing my back.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Trying on my Prom Dress   Trying on my Prom Dress I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:19 am

I snickered, someone obviously tried to straighten his messy hair out.

Oh come on!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Trying on my Prom Dress   Trying on my Prom Dress I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:20 am

~He has a girlfriend!xDAnd what do you mean by messy hair? He modeled for a couple years with that messy hair.
"What's so funny?" I snapped.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Trying on my Prom Dress   Trying on my Prom Dress I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:24 am

I couldn't hold myself and started laughing, "Sorry, I can't help it," I snickered.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Trying on my Prom Dress   Trying on my Prom Dress I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:25 am

"What's so funny?" I asked getting a bit flustered.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Trying on my Prom Dress   Trying on my Prom Dress I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:28 am

I smiled, "Just that someone tried to straighten you're messy hair out, which totally looks handsome but still," I explained.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Trying on my Prom Dress   Trying on my Prom Dress I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:30 am

"Umm...no one touched my hair. With any type of product or iron of any type. I just woke up from a siesta actually." I said scratching my head.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Trying on my Prom Dress   Trying on my Prom Dress I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:34 am

I shook my head and snickered again. I turned around to she if my make-up was still okay.

Let's do that they are best friends and have no attraction to each other so he doesn't get seduced by accident xD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Trying on my Prom Dress   Trying on my Prom Dress I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 am

~Seduced by accident?
"What's with you Aphrodite girls and your make-up?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Trying on my Prom Dress   Trying on my Prom Dress I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:39 am

I shrugged then remembered I still hadn't zipped up my back. I looked at him, "Could you zip my up please? I can't reach," I asked Wesley helplessly.

Yeah xD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Trying on my Prom Dress   Trying on my Prom Dress I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:11 pm

"Umm..." I didn't want to admit that'd be a little akward so I walked over and zipped up the back of her dress. "Happy?"
~No comments.xD
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Trying on my Prom Dress   Trying on my Prom Dress I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:40 am

I smiled, "Thanks Wesley, you are so sweet," I told him.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Trying on my Prom Dress   Trying on my Prom Dress I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:50 pm

"I am sweet." I said smiling with a blush tinting my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Trying on my Prom Dress   Trying on my Prom Dress I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:09 pm

I rolled my eyes, "You're the best friend a girl can have," I told him.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Trying on my Prom Dress   Trying on my Prom Dress I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:30 pm

I laughed.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Trying on my Prom Dress   Trying on my Prom Dress I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:46 am

I smiled and poked him.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Trying on my Prom Dress   Trying on my Prom Dress I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:53 pm

~Nu-uh, Bish. Poking is only for Facebook and me!~
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Trying on my Prom Dress   Trying on my Prom Dress I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:55 pm

~Too bad love
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Trying on my Prom Dress   Trying on my Prom Dress I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:56 pm

~Hey y'all be nice. xD
"Hey poking is only for Madeline." I said laughing.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Trying on my Prom Dress   Trying on my Prom Dress I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:57 pm

I shrugged, "I couldn't care less," I said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying on my Prom Dress   Trying on my Prom Dress I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying on my Prom Dress
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next