Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Prom dresses for sale!

Go down 
+4
Glaceon
Banana
Pip
Emzink
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emzink

Emzink

Prom dresses for sale! Empty
PostSubject: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:17 pm

please if your demigod, satr whatever is ordering a prom dress, either desribe what you want or say the third one down, two in from the right.( if you want the black and gold one) and if you don't see one you like ask Piper if she can specially order one (Just desribe it I'll see what I've got...)Here are the on-stock ones!

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36367294

I sat at the booth and I saw somone come over. My first costomer!"Hi my name is Piper, daughter of Athena, what can I get you?"

Last edited by Kamus the elf on Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:43 am

I may not have a date, or be dating anyone. "Hiya!" I said. I was curious about this table. "What's that mean? The sign, I mean." I said. "I've got really bad dyslexia." I explaind why I asked her what the sign said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:21 am

"Oh, " I said ."I am selling dresses. Would you like to buy one?"
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:24 am

[coloe=red]"Dresses! Yea, sure. Do you have a red one?" I asked. [/color]
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:35 am

"Let me see... yes I do. here is the catalog." I showed her the catalog.

click here for the catalog page!
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36367294

Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:43 am

"OOh!" I said. "That one!!" I pointed to the one that I really liked

http://www.polyvore.com/party_dresses_women_going_out/thing?id=39091451

~That's just the close up picture of it~
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:26 am

"Wonderful selection." I punched a few bottons onto a hidden keybord and a cobord opened, reveling a package."Try this size." I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:30 am

~Sorry for interrupting you guys, but remember to post atleast 4 sentences each reply. Just wanted to remind you of that. Kthanksbai!
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:36 am

All mine had 4.

I sat at the desk and saw somone come over. It was my buddy, Shay. "what's up?" I said.

"Just buying a prom dress" I responded, looking at the catalog.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:39 am

"Is there anywere that I could...try it on...and not in the open?" I asked Piper. Another girl came up to the stand. I smiled at her, and then looked back at Piper.

~Oops, I think that was me! Sorry, I wasn't thinking.~
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:57 am

"Oh sure!" I pointed behind her "One of my friends in the Hephatus cabin set up a temporary changing room."

"Can I have the third one down, third one from the left? The purple one? I asked.

"sure" I said and handed it to her.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:10 am

I nodded and rushed into the hephestus cabin to change. I had never been in there before. It seemed nice, but it wasn't my cabin. I came back out wearing the dress. "I think it fits!" I proclamed.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:22 am

"I like this one," I said, walking over. "This purple one with the single sleeve is nice. How much?" I asked, fishing through my pocket for my money.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:19 pm

" Name your price, If it is reasonalble it's yours." I answered logicaly.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:41 pm

"Twenty dollars?" I suggested. It was very pretty, and I was willing to pay about anything. I would pay fifty if it came to it.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:07 pm

I twirled around in the dress a little. I went up to Piper. "I'll take it! How much?" I asked. I was willing to pay anything reasnable, but not something outrages.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:02 pm

" for that one" I said turning to June" twenty dollars?" and yours" I said to the other."twenty five?"

I returned from the dressing room."It's perfect. how much?"

"twenty five?" I answered shay.

I gave her the money.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:04 pm

I squeeled with delight and handed over the money. "There!" I said. As I walked away, I began to wonder if I was a daughter of Aphrodite, but I shook the thought from my head.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:08 pm

I smiled."Thanks a bunch Piper!"

"Your welcome Shay." I responded, Just as somone else came up to the booth.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:12 pm

I paid for my dress. "Thank you," I said.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:14 pm

"Your welcome. By the way, what's your name?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:11 pm

"Misty," I said. I smiled. The dress was beautiful, I couldn't wait to wear it.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:11 am

"It was a pleasure to sell you a dress, misty." I said. then somone else came up to me."Hi can I get you anything?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:02 am

~Uhm, sorry, but 4 sentences?
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:40 am

again, mine are all 4.

I looked at my watch and then saw that it was Adonis who was coming up the hill with sandwhiches.

I gave her the sandwhiches that chiron told me to give her."How's buissness?" I asked.

"Fine." I answered."Ohh. a costomer!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prom dresses for sale!   Prom dresses for sale! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prom dresses for sale!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next