Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dances/Prom?

Go down 
+4
kenzie
Mystical Greek
Pоseidon
Ally(:
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ally(:

Ally(:

Dances/Prom? Empty
PostSubject: Dances/Prom?   Dances/Prom? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:03 pm

Hey guys. I've only been on CHB for a month or two,(I think) and I'm just wondering, have there been proms or dances yet? The description of the council room says dance planning...but there's no topics about it. Even though I'm not a cabin leader (YET!xD) mod or admin, I suggest we start them:)
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

Dances/Prom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dances/Prom?   Dances/Prom? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:38 am

To my knowledge, there was a beach party ... Lol, but that was a while ago. They usually have these things perfectly planned out before making any threads, at least, it's what I've noticed.

I'm sure there will be an event soon :)
Back to top Go down
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

Dances/Prom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dances/Prom?   Dances/Prom? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:21 am

Hopefully...
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Dances/Prom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dances/Prom?   Dances/Prom? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:20 pm

We so should have had a Valentines Day dance....or maybe we should have a spring celebration and the Demeter cabin can run it ... just a suggestion (:
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Jamjam

Jamjam

Dances/Prom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dances/Prom?   Dances/Prom? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:57 pm

Cool! I would be so happy to be part of that! Demeter and probably the other nature-related cabins could pitch in! :)
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Dances/Prom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dances/Prom?   Dances/Prom? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:24 pm

Somebody should PM an Admin about it..
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

Dances/Prom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dances/Prom?   Dances/Prom? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:51 pm

Ooh! Idea! We could call it the Spring Fling and we could have a Spring Fling King and Queen!
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Dances/Prom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dances/Prom?   Dances/Prom? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:25 pm

Yes!
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Dances/Prom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dances/Prom?   Dances/Prom? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:34 pm

Great idea
Back to top Go down
Maybe

Maybe

Dances/Prom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dances/Prom?   Dances/Prom? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:40 am

]ust a thoght, but what if we had an outline or plan for the dance here to show a admin? Might be fun.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Dances/Prom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dances/Prom?   Dances/Prom? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:54 am

We should show an admin. It does look fun.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Dances/Prom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dances/Prom?   Dances/Prom? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:09 pm

Well, I guess the admins aleady covered it because, if you haven't noticed, theres a Spring Fling
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Dances/Prom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dances/Prom?   Dances/Prom? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:41 am

Ok, where and oops.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

Dances/Prom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dances/Prom?   Dances/Prom? I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:10 pm

Really? I haven't noticed any announcements on a Spring Fling. :P
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Dances/Prom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dances/Prom?   Dances/Prom? I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:34 pm

There is......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dances/Prom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dances/Prom?   Dances/Prom? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dances/Prom?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: