Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Can she realy learn?{MOON}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Can she realy learn?{MOON} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can she realy learn?{MOON}   Can she realy learn?{MOON} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:51 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani nodded. "My mom was a gutair player, but she quit after I showed up. She well didn't like having a kid. I was raised by myself. This was... her's." she said looking at the old guitar.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Can she realy learn?{MOON}   Can she realy learn?{MOON} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:53 pm

"What happend?" I asked, my curiosity taking over my manners. The way that Dani talked about her mom, even though she obviously didn't want Dani, at least she know's her mom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Can she realy learn?{MOON}   Can she realy learn?{MOON} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:57 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani looked at June and sighed. "My mom met Apollo at one of her shows. They well, you know, right after that. A few months go by and my mom found out I was on the way. She was still seeing Apollo and didn't mind raising me with someone by her side. After I was born Apollo left. My mom never wanted anything to do with me after that. She quit guitar because it reminded her of Apollo. Of me." she said.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Can she realy learn?{MOON}   Can she realy learn?{MOON} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:28 am

"Oh," I said. I hadn't known about that. "So, is there anything else about playing guitar that I should know about?" I asked, wanting to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Can she realy learn?{MOON}   Can she realy learn?{MOON} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:56 am

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani thought for a moment. "Eh, no you know what to do." she said. Dani went and put away the old guitar.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Can she realy learn?{MOON}   Can she realy learn?{MOON} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:59 am

"What do you mean? I know what to do?" I asked. "That I know how to pay the guitar?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can she realy learn?{MOON}   Can she realy learn?{MOON} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can she realy learn?{MOON}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2