Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Don't call the doctors 'cause they've seen it all before; they'll just say 'let her crash and burn, she'll learn, the attention just encourages her'

Go down 
+6
cher
jessica
Pip
moon
firelord zuko
Sniggle
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Don't call the doctors 'cause they've seen it all before; they'll just say 'let her crash and burn, she'll learn, the attention just encourages her' Empty
PostSubject: Don't call the doctors 'cause they've seen it all before; they'll just say 'let her crash and burn, she'll learn, the attention just encourages her'   Don't call the doctors 'cause they've seen it all before; they'll just say 'let her crash and burn, she'll learn, the attention just encourages her' I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:31 pm

I am too lazy to fully explain things so here HAVE SOME OBSCURE, CASUAL IDEAS AND DO WHAT YOU WILL WITH THEM, IF ANYTHING AT ALL.

Out of character contests:
-PJatO related art contest(ooc or canon)
-Poetry contest(maybe once a month, different judges each time, different writing subject each time? PJO related or not)
-Raffles(I already suggested it and people said it was a good idea but then nothing happened so I figured I'd just rethrow this in here)

Forum related:
-Alternate Universe rps(one forum section reserved for your PJatO characters in other video game/book/movie universes. Like your character BEING AN AVENGER OR A SLYTHERIN MEMBER OR SOMETHING IDK)
-Villain camp(one forum section reserved for bad guys to plot attacks and what not together because yaaay badguys!)

Misc:
-Crack shipping generator(this requires a code-monkey to make, but it's fun. Basically, you input your character's name. Lots of people do it, and then the code generates two different character names and one of different scenarios[there can be lots of scenarios put into the coding] and then write crack fiction on it in the writing section or, better yet, rp it out with the person you got.)

Site rp event:
-Field day(can include capture the flag and other sorts of little games. Cabins can be mushed into teams of red, blue, orange, etc. and then compete against each other in various rps for during some part of summer)
-OCTOBERFEST ATTACK (because being ambushed in a cornfield by titan legionaries is always fun)

Cabin rp events:
-Aphrodite field-day after party(includes spin the bottle ;D All cabins invited because kissing your brother/sister rofl)
-Poseidon pool party(all cabins?)
-Hades & Hephy BBQ party
Demeter, Dionysus, Hermes, & Ares Octoberfest (Hermes & Ares working haunted hayride & haunted house, Demeter & Dionysus working pumpkin patch & corn maze)

----

ALSO AMANDA PALMER LYRIC STREAK AWWW YEAHHH.
Rofl okay I'm done. /shot
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Don't call the doctors 'cause they've seen it all before; they'll just say 'let her crash and burn, she'll learn, the attention just encourages her' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't call the doctors 'cause they've seen it all before; they'll just say 'let her crash and burn, she'll learn, the attention just encourages her'   Don't call the doctors 'cause they've seen it all before; they'll just say 'let her crash and burn, she'll learn, the attention just encourages her' I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:30 am

Sniggle can I just say all of those ideas were amazing? I really like the Oktoberfest idea and the the crack shipping genorator thing. I hope that a lot of them are able to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Don't call the doctors 'cause they've seen it all before; they'll just say 'let her crash and burn, she'll learn, the attention just encourages her'   Don't call the doctors 'cause they've seen it all before; they'll just say 'let her crash and burn, she'll learn, the attention just encourages her' I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:37 pm

Also potentionally more things to buy with drachmas(I'll come up with some stuff later pffft), and maybe cabin banner pre-mades for signatures, as well as icons.

You know, Harry Potter had house merchandise, well maybe have pre-made banners for each of the cabins that are simple but sleek that, if members want, they can get the code for to put in their signatures or as their icon. CABIN PATRIOTISM AW YEAH.

I have the creative runs okay. Pooping out ideas all over the place, yo. DON'T JUDGE ME.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Don't call the doctors 'cause they've seen it all before; they'll just say 'let her crash and burn, she'll learn, the attention just encourages her'   Don't call the doctors 'cause they've seen it all before; they'll just say 'let her crash and burn, she'll learn, the attention just encourages her' I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:44 pm

I really like these ideas *claps* Good work Sniggle! I hope we can do them at one point in time, because they are great.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Don't call the doctors 'cause they've seen it all before; they'll just say 'let her crash and burn, she'll learn, the attention just encourages her'   Don't call the doctors 'cause they've seen it all before; they'll just say 'let her crash and burn, she'll learn, the attention just encourages her' I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:58 pm

LE CLAPS FOR SNI!!

Sni, you're very creative. You've had so many FREAKING AMAZING suggestions. I luv them all <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Don't call the doctors 'cause they've seen it all before; they'll just say 'let her crash and burn, she'll learn, the attention just encourages her'   Don't call the doctors 'cause they've seen it all before; they'll just say 'let her crash and burn, she'll learn, the attention just encourages her' I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:56 pm

I LOVE ALL THE IDEAS!! jyhrfdwsfhjkl My favorite are the cabin rp events though :P
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Don't call the doctors 'cause they've seen it all before; they'll just say 'let her crash and burn, she'll learn, the attention just encourages her'   Don't call the doctors 'cause they've seen it all before; they'll just say 'let her crash and burn, she'll learn, the attention just encourages her' I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:18 pm

They're great ideas, but we have enough forums already.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Don't call the doctors 'cause they've seen it all before; they'll just say 'let her crash and burn, she'll learn, the attention just encourages her'   Don't call the doctors 'cause they've seen it all before; they'll just say 'let her crash and burn, she'll learn, the attention just encourages her' I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:18 pm

*appluades sni*

i like the alernate univerise thing. it would be cool for something like that
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Don't call the doctors 'cause they've seen it all before; they'll just say 'let her crash and burn, she'll learn, the attention just encourages her'   Don't call the doctors 'cause they've seen it all before; they'll just say 'let her crash and burn, she'll learn, the attention just encourages her' I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:36 pm

Fliippin love your ideas Sni! Brilliant! I like the cabin rp events the best though xD
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Don't call the doctors 'cause they've seen it all before; they'll just say 'let her crash and burn, she'll learn, the attention just encourages her'   Don't call the doctors 'cause they've seen it all before; they'll just say 'let her crash and burn, she'll learn, the attention just encourages her' I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:05 pm

I WANT SOMETHING TO DO WITH ZEUS THERE PLEASE XD I DON'T KNOW WHAT SO GO USE THAT COLLEGE BRAIN OF YOURS CUS ILY <3
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Don't call the doctors 'cause they've seen it all before; they'll just say 'let her crash and burn, she'll learn, the attention just encourages her'   Don't call the doctors 'cause they've seen it all before; they'll just say 'let her crash and burn, she'll learn, the attention just encourages her' I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:47 pm

I love the Octoberfest party idea! It seems really fun!
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Don't call the doctors 'cause they've seen it all before; they'll just say 'let her crash and burn, she'll learn, the attention just encourages her'   Don't call the doctors 'cause they've seen it all before; they'll just say 'let her crash and burn, she'll learn, the attention just encourages her' I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:55 pm

Dean's stamp of approval.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't call the doctors 'cause they've seen it all before; they'll just say 'let her crash and burn, she'll learn, the attention just encourages her'   Don't call the doctors 'cause they've seen it all before; they'll just say 'let her crash and burn, she'll learn, the attention just encourages her' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't call the doctors 'cause they've seen it all before; they'll just say 'let her crash and burn, she'll learn, the attention just encourages her'
Page 1 of 1