Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dogs would call that playing, we'd call it catfighting [private kinda?]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Dogs would call that playing, we'd call it catfighting [private kinda?] Empty
PostSubject: Dogs would call that playing, we'd call it catfighting [private kinda?]   Dogs would call that playing, we'd call it catfighting [private kinda?] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:21 pm

Evelyn stomped onto the lake with her usual face: wicked. Her life was average, too. Crazy people and crazy everything else. Those brown eyes of hers searched for some 'nerd' to approach. Oh, how Evelyn acted! Never did she /think/ she was 'awesome-er' then other. No, she /knew/ she was better then them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dogs would call that playing, we'd call it catfighting [private kinda?]   Dogs would call that playing, we'd call it catfighting [private kinda?] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:24 pm

I walk over to the lake. I was in a bad mood. I was looking behind me when I bumped into someone. I say, "Whoa, watch out where you're going."
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Dogs would call that playing, we'd call it catfighting [private kinda?]   Dogs would call that playing, we'd call it catfighting [private kinda?] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:29 pm

Evelyn turned to see a girl. Bitch... floated through her mind. "Heh," Eve said sarcastically. "Ms. Blind, I've had my feet planted to this ground. When you run your bony a** into someone, and they don't run into you, /you/ take the blame." Evelyn gave her a fake smile and turned her head the other side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dogs would call that playing, we'd call it catfighting [private kinda?]   Dogs would call that playing, we'd call it catfighting [private kinda?] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:10 pm

"I like you. We should be friends." I say gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dogs would call that playing, we'd call it catfighting [private kinda?]   Dogs would call that playing, we'd call it catfighting [private kinda?] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dogs would call that playing, we'd call it catfighting [private kinda?]
Page 1 of 1