Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhea

Rhea

Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] Empty
PostSubject: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:48 pm

Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] Leah3

Leeland smiled lightly, She wore a purple cap sleeve top and white capris tugged up lightly her feet swinging in the creek. She sighed gently looking into the creek at her reflection. "Why can't you be pretty Leah..."She breathed out shaking her head. She loved the creek it was always quiet and her favorite place to come after 12 years of living at camp. She listened for a moment wondering if she'd hear any monsters but instead she heard voices.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:04 pm

Lycus was sitting on a tree branch, in a full armor. He saw an Apollo girl swimming in the creek. "What if you already are Leah." Lycus said as he stabbed his sword into the tree and gripping it for balance. Lycus personalized every piece of his equipment with three intertwining crescent moons. This was one of the rare time Lycus wasn't near his brother. His hair was almost mid-night black with a single white streak, his brother's mirrored his. They usually did this so that the other campers could tell them apart.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:13 pm

Leeland gasped looking up at the guy. She cursed as water splashed up into her face. "Hi!" She said brightly tugging her feet out of the water and putting on her white flip flops and standing. "Leeland Summers daughter of Apollo but you can call me Leah. Nice to meet you."She said smiling her best smile. She ignored his comment shaking her head at her insecurity. She brushed her blonde bangs from her vivid blue eyes grinning at him.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:29 pm

Lycus yanked the sword out of the tree and fell backwards landing on his feet. "It would seem to me that I have already have called you Leah." Lycus said smiling as sheathed his sword and walked toward her. "Lycus Amyntas Son of Hecate. Part of a pair if truth be told." Lycus said smiling and wondering just how much of a fool he would end up making himself. "So, what brings you into this monster filled woods, and seemingly unarmed." Lycus asked not able to see and weaponry on her or near her.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:43 pm

Leah grinned at him. "A pair huh? I hope I am meeting the nice twin then."SHe said smiling. "And to answer your next question this is my favorite place out of all and maybe I am unarmed but I rarely see monsters."She said looking at the Lycus in curiosity and thinking he was cute. "Are you new?" She asked not remembering meeting him before.Even though she was very cheerful and friendly she did spend lots of time here at the creek.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:02 pm

Lycus looked at her with a smirk. "Nice? We're both nice, if we like you that is." Lycus said finding it hard to pull his attention away from Leah. He quickly muttered a few words under his breath and tiny pin pricks of light winked into being and spread out all around. "As for being new, yes I was, ten years ago." Lycus said smiling now that they at least had a warning system if a monster showed up.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:25 pm

Leah grinned. "Well as long as one of you don't bite thats fine with me." She winked playfully before smiling. "I've been here 13 years..Me and my Lab Scout that is." He was her form of protection, right now he was hunting in the woods. "What brings you here in the woods completely arms. Planning on hunting down pretty girls?" She asked winking again.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:50 pm

He laughed at Leah's joke. "Monsters. Although finding a pretty and funny girl is a real bonus." Lycus and Cyrus only had each other ever since they got to camp, he felt that if he wasn't careful she may be able to slip under his guard and he wanted Cyrus around for things like this, on his own Lycus felt, incomplete.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:05 pm

Leeland grinned at him."Well I am unique I can say that. I ran away from my orphanage at age 5. I've lived here all my life." She smiled lightly looking at him in intrest, she wondered if she had met a the shy or outgoing twin thats usually how it worked with twins she figured. Leah wasn't naive but she didn't always think things through. She looked him over carefully before removing her shoes and sitting back down her feet in the lake. "Your welcome to come sit with me Lycus."She said brightly splashing her feet around.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:42 pm

Lycus jogged to the edge of the creek and jumped it so that he was on the other side. There he began pulling off armor, and his shoes and socks. The water was kind of cold, but after walking around for so long the cool water was welcome. "This way I can still see your pretty face." Lycus said smiling and trying to hide any nerves that he had. "So, your whole life? This place seems to get old after a while. Are you a year-rounder or a summer camper?" Lycus asked twirling his feet in the creek.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:58 pm

Leah smiled at his first comment blushing lightly. Straigtening up she laughed " year rounder but I get to leave on vacation as you'd say I guess I usually just spend it a hotel close to camp incase it gets dangerous but yeah my entire life." She said kicking water around her. " How about you? year rounder or summer camper." She thought of Aubree her fellow sister whose mother had died leaving her no.choice but to return to camp leaving 3 different schools and her dream of becoming a doctor behind. Leeland was glad she didn't know her own mother. It made her feel kinda safe.She eyes Lycuals curiously thinking he was very cute.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:17 pm

Lycus thought back to his life before the fire. "Yeah, a year-rounder. Kinda hard to go home if there isn't one there." Lycus said getting a dark look in his eye, the same look he and Cyrus got when they vowed to find who ever did that, and personally deliver them to Tartarus. "Our house was burned downed. Although I think Cyrus and I are some of the few half-bloods with Greek, in their mortal blood. My great-grandfather was pure blood Greek." Lycus explained as he looked up with a look of wistfulness. "We're going there one day. Home, I mean, and not the place that burned down. We, consider two places home now. Here and Greece, And we're going to Greece one day. No matter what." Going to Greece was one of the few plans they had ever really thought about. Other than that and a few other things, Lycus and Cyrus just took each day as it came.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:10 pm

"I plan on visiting the world. Greece is my first stop... I wanna see where we all started I guess." Leeland's heart ached knowing his house had burned, She had never had a house so what was to miss. Kicking water around her she flicked some at him. "So Lycus Amyntas you've lived here ten years? Don't you find it boring?" She asked knowing she did and she was lucky she did get to go away from camp or she would probably go insane.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:06 pm

Lycus let out an exasperated sign. "Yes, sometimes this place seems like a prison." Lycus said as he fell so that he was laying on his back. He was about to leave when he noticed that his early warning wasn't as complete as he thought. A monster was creeping up from a bit down the creek. He knew that he needed more time to grab his sword, but before he could even utter a word and arrow stuck out of the monster's neck and it turned to dust.

Cyrus came into full view of the clearing and began lowing his bow as the monster turned to dust. "Tsk, some great hunter. One pretty girl and you turn into a sitting duck." Cyrus said as he walked up to his brother. "Care to introduce your friend?" Cyrus asked wondering what she thought of Lycus.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:17 pm

It was then that Leah finally gazed at Lycus. Hearing the monster she gasped turning to see the other guy. She had to double take remembering Lycus had said he was part of a pair she smiled brightly turning not bothering to get out of the creek. She looked at Lycus quickly before introducing herself brightly. "Leeland Summers daughter of Apollo. You can call me Leah and its nice to meet you."She then turned back to Lycus not even bothering to cover up her stare at him. It wasn't a creepy stare it was one of those 'wow I met an actual greek and gods was he goodlooking' stares.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:38 pm

OOC: Subtle Rhea.

BIC:"Cyrus Amyntas, Son of Hecate. And I am sure that my brother has introduced himself." Cyrus said bowing slightly. He was the twin who held to the old was stronger than Lycus. He quickly turned on his brother, "And how many times do I have to say it! Concentrate!!" He yelled and threw a water balloon at Lycus.

Lycus flipped and dodged the balloon. "Like you knew what was going on!" Lycus glared his brother.

"Wanna bet?" Cyrus said smugly.

"Yeah I do." Lycus responded.

[u]"Okay, you went hunting, came across a pretty girl. Got distracted and made a spell to warn you if a monster showed up. Right?" Cyrus said already knowing he was right.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:16 pm

Leeland smiled gently at his introduction. She was kinda uncomfortable with the ir arguing. "Guys its fine I was completely unarmed so thank you Cyrus for saving me but in Lycus's defense I was kinda distracting him..."She grinned lightly deciding she should rally go swimming. These boys weren't really paying attention so she tugged off her top and capri's sliding into the creek and floating on her back. She looked over to see her Labrador retriever Scout bounding out of the woods happily. "Hi Scout!" Leah said reaching out and petting the white lab.

OCC: She is very outgoing so it does make sense and I am a subtle person.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:22 pm

Bold = Both
Italics = Lycus
Underline = Cyrus

Both instantly stopped fighting as she spoke up. They relaxed, naturally falling into a mirroring position Lycus's left hand fell to his hip, while Cyrus's right did the same. Their other hands, the one facing each other, point to the other in a vague gesture. "We always fight like this, it's more normal than most people think." Both said in perfect unison and harmony. Cyrus kind of sensed that Lycus liked her She maybe able to do it. Cyrus thought to himself. Can she slip in to our world?

Lycus was the first of the twins to move, he walked over to the edge of the creek where a white lab came out of the forest. "He's a great dog." Lycus said making his clothes dissolve into a swimsuit. He sat at the edge of the creek. "Mind if I join in?" He asked.

Cyrus quickly muttered a few words and then spoke up. "I altered your original spell, you now have warning if almost anything enters this area. Now if you two don't mind there are things I have to go deal with. Leah it was great meeting you." Cyrus said as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Leah smiled at them. "More than normal?" She asked rubbing Scout so he wouldn't get upset. "You are most welcome to join me."She winked at him and smiled at Cyrus. "Nice meeting you too Cyrus!" She called whispering to Scout to go play before lying onto her back again and floating happily. She looked at Lycus smiling. "Your brother seems nice also."She said softly laying her hand across the top if the water as she floated.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:51 pm

Lycus slipped into the creek and swam near Leah. He never thought of Cyrus as nice, but he rarely had a true fight with him except when, he smiled. "He usually is unless you mess with him when he's reading. Then the demon comes out. Then and when he sees a girl getting hurt, unless it's a sparring match." Lycus said as he began playing with some of the fish in the river.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:14 pm

Leah smiled at him. "I like to read...it hurts my eyes though...." She smiled at him. "And what about you... Are you nice? Or do you bite."With that she winked and ran her fingers across the water. "Oh and whats you favorite colour mines yellow or red!"She said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:29 pm

Lycus straightened and thought for a second. "I read sometimes. I bite all who cross me, my brother, or those we care for. Although I am nice to those I like." Lycus said smiling. It was a thing both he and Cyrus did in that they gave very vague answers when ever possible. "My, and Cyrus's, for that matter are blues and purples, both dark. Although we like almost all cool colors."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:45 pm

Leeland looked extremely scared. "Uhmmm I really hope I'm leaving here with all of my limbs..." She grinned looking at Lycus looking at him curiously. She kinda realized she was staring and decided it was time to turn her head..."Favorite food...Mines Tacos" She grinned Tacos had to be her most all time favorite food of life. She was sure she would eat it everyday if she could. Smiling again she turned and swam further down the lake looking at Lycus again.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:08 pm

"I can make no promise as to the safety of your limbs." Lycus said smiling with the devil's grin.
"Favorite food huh? I'm not sure I have one." Lycus said following her. "Are you running away from me?" Lycus asked using magic to walk on the water. "Cause that just makes me want to chase you." Lycus said smiling to show he was clearly joking.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:18 pm

Leah blushed lightly. "Mmm No running here.. I'm braver than I look and I know I don't look brave at all."She grinned feeling drawn to him. She wasn't sure if she liked this at all. "And no favorite food?" She then thought carefully. "Favorite sport..Mines track.And it is a sport!"She said looking at him. She didn't like that she felt like she was staring at him but she couldn't really draw here eyes away from him. He enticed her to the point of insanity. She was sure his presence was causing her mind to get jumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next