Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rhea

Rhea

Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:32 pm

Leah smiled lightly. "I always plan how am I supposed to live if I know I could die at any day?"She asked grinning and rubbing her legs lightly she felt as if the sun was soaking through her skin and bones. She tilted her head to the side to look at him. "And I enjoy looking at the stars yes."She answered his first question second realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:41 pm

Lycus laughed. He couldn't help it, that was the answer most people gave. "What I asked was not look at the stars. I asked 'Have you ever tried to read the stars?' There is a distinct difference." Lycus managed to say through the laughing. It had been along time since they tried to read the stars.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:52 pm

leeland frowned at him."I do actually but they are proven too diffigult to read for a child of the sun."She smiled lightly feeling as if he was laughing at her she sunk down into the water letting her body float above it running her fingers across the surface of the creek. "Lycus are you laughing at my fear of dying and being forgotten?"She asked with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:23 pm

Lycus schooled his face into a mask of genuine hurt, while trying to hold a smirk in. "I would never." Lycus said losing his humor. "Fear is nothing to laugh at, even if it seems like a silly fear." Lycus said as he stood and walked into the water. "Although I should have guessed that the stars would be stingy with their secrets to a child of the sun. See how they hide from the sun in the first place." He said as he sank into the creek up to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:38 pm

"I hardly think my fear is silly..."She trailed off still smirking. Leah had always been afraid she would die forgotten it came with being an orphan she guessed. "She smiled lightly coming closer to him and running her fingers through her hair gently.She laughed at his comment about stars being hidden from the sun nodding. "I was never good at astronomy and such anyways I think its cause my brain is empty..Thats why I ramble on about random nonsense a lot."She said with a big smile that showed her perfectly straight teeth.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:58 pm

Lycus lounged letting the water support him, "One, I never said that your fear was silly. I was in more general sense when I said that. Two, rambling is a sign of a too full head, not an empty one. So tell me, how often do you ramble?" Lycus asked that last part with a a devil's grin plastered across his face.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:40 am

Leah smiled lightly. "Most of the time actually..I am a very frequent rambler."She grinned tilting her head slightly. "And I'm pretty sure my brain is empty you know what they say about blondes."She winked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:41 pm

Lycus plastered a broad grin all over his face. "Then that means you have neither full or empty. Being a blonde rambler cancels out any changes and leaves you flat even." Lycus said not even trying to hide his laughter.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:42 am

Leeland laughed musically at his comment."Well then I guess I am perfectly fine."She smiled brightly leaning forward and looking at him intently. "Your cute."She blurted brushing hair from her eyes gently and smiling with her teeth.Leah always spoke her mind, why wouldn't she? Everybody liked honesty right?
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:50 pm

Lycus was laughing until he heard Leah more or less blurt out that he was cute. "Blunt aren't we?" Lycus asked with a smile on his face. "I thank you for the complement. I would say your cute to, but that would not do you justice. You are far to beautiful to be rated off as cute." Lycus replied. As he said that he did as best of a bow as he could in water.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:05 pm

Leah blushed bright red nodding. "I told you random nonsense but it is true."She winked then shook her head. "I'll settle with cute....Beautiful is probably not a word to describe me."She laughed brightly. "But I do accept your compliment with open arms."She opened her arms wide smiling.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:46 pm

Lycus was surprised to find himself smiling as much as he was, especially considering there was no prank, or other such thing going on. He had to talk to Cyrus about her, there was just something that made him feel, relaxed. "Relevant nonsense is an oxymoron. Nonsense is irrelevant, no exception, anything else is not nonsense." Lycus said as he walked out of the creek. He mumbled a few words and every drop of water fell off of him at the same time his former attire shimmered onto him, so that again he clad in full armor. "Curfew approaches. I suggest you exit the creek before you skin begins to resemble a prune." He said all this scarcely turning his head.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Leeland smiled lightly. "I don't care oxymoron or not its relevant." She tugged her out of the lake and pulled a white sundress from her bag putting her capri's and shirt in her bag. "I will never prune! But you are right it is close to curfew."Whistling 2 short whistles Scout rushed forward from the woods snatching up Leah's bag and starting back towards the cabin. "So farewell Sweet Lycus and I hope to see you again soon. She bowed lightly and reached on her toes kissing him bravely but just barely kissing him walking slowly back through the forest.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:14 pm

Lycus was so surprised by the light kiss Leah planted on him that he forgot all about his "cool exit" that he was planing. When he realized this he decided to go with flash instead. He started running passing Leah as he went head long straight at a tree. Just before hitting he summoned a portal made of shadows. It was an idea he got after watching a Hades kid Shadow Travel. He turned to that he was facing Leah and waves as he sank backwards into the portal, the darkness wrapping around him.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:26 pm

Leeland sighed a huge sigh touching her fingers to her lips gently. "Oh gods what have I just done..."She trailed off walking past scout and wringing her blonde hair out." I better get to see this guy again."She spoke to herself cursing the time of day and their stupid curfew.She sighed again heavily feeling unaccomplished on her journey to the creek on this day.With that she continued to walk talking lightly to the Labrador Retriever of her day with the beautiful boy named Lycus.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:34 pm

...I do believe this topic is dead.
*Prays that the topic may rest in peace*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: