Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:38 pm

Lycus stood straight some what shocked by her defense at something he never said. "Who said Track isn't a sport? Also Baseball and sword fighting." Lycus said walking closer to her. He allowed himself to sink into the water. "Favorite time, mine is twilight." Lycus said starting to realize there was something almost magnetic about her, something that kept him here when he would have usually left.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:45 pm

Leeland grinned. "Some people say it isn't a sport..."She gazed at him. "Dawn..."She said lightly. "My favorite time is Dawn...When the sun first makes it's appearance..."She smiled lightly she almost reached out to touch him but restrained herself because it would probably seem extremely strange. "Favorite flavor..Mine's mint."She said grinning, mint chocolate, mint chocolate chip ice cream. a few of her favorite parts of the flavor mint.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:57 pm

Lycus wasn't really surprised by her answer for his question. "I mean no offence, but I like a sky that has no sun. Overcast skies, night, times like that. They just feel more natural to me. As for flavor, flavor of what? Ice cream, popcorn, candy, be specific." He said as he saw against the current so that he wasn't moving.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:49 pm

Leah grinned at him."Icecream,candy...any really mine like I said is mint.Mint chocolate and mint icecream especially." Leeland smiled brightly." And I understand your favorite time..My second favorite time of day is dusk. When the sun is just leaving...I feel conected to my father..Its nice to know who your dad is at least right?" She said smiling at Lycus with her best smile.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:33 am

Lycus laughed at her continual mint flavored, well everything. "Chocolate, for the most part. Almost anything chocolate I'll eat. Even Chocolate Peanut butter." Lycus said smiling. "Although I just noticed that our times of power are reversed. As Sun comes up, your time of power starts and my ends, as the Sun goes down, my time of power starts and yours ends." Lycus said, kind of wishing it was dusk now. "About our dad is one way me and Cyrus differ. He, has a better memory that me, most of my childhood is kind of a blur, but he remembers everything. Which in a way is weird because I'm the older twin, although only by an hour."
Lycus replied.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:19 pm

Leah smiled lightly at his choice. She then looked over at him. "I wish I had a sibling to go through this with... Scout doesn't count seeing how he's a dog you know.."She smiled lighter. "Your brother seems very..."She tried to find the words best suited. "Protective I suppose over you."She smiled "its sweet really."She said sitting on her butt in the lake running her finger tips through the water and looking at Lycus curiously.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:36 am

Lycus thought about how he and his brother felt to one another, protective wasn't really the right word. Then again there really wasn't a right word. "Yea, protective, we both are. In a way it's not the same as protecting your brother or sister. I can't really describe it. It's more like we're protecting our other sides, if that makes any sense. If it doesn't then lets just say its a twin thing." Lycus said pulling his knees to his chest, while sitting on a sandbar just high enough to keep his head out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:00 pm

Leeland smiled. She wished she knew what it was like to feel that way. Tucking her feet up under her she knelt in the creek. "Closest you've ever been to dying?" It was probably a stupid question seeing how they were demigods but it was valid for what seemed to be 21 questions. "mine was only a couple years ago...One of the campers went a little too far..." She gently traced the now faint scar on her left hip she smiled lightly remembering vividly when the crazy camper of 17 got a little too angry cause a 16 year old was beating him/
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:50 pm

Lycus relaxed with the change of subject, "Hmm, a tough one, although the answer I give for this will me a bit more drawn out then the others. It has to be that time me and Cyrus went hunting when we were eight. We were still living with our dad, and he left to go get some more ammo. Cyrus saw some movement and went naturally went to go check it out despite our dad telling us to stay in the blind." Lycus said, "Cyrus thought it was a snake, and in part he was right. It was serpentine. We never learned what exactly what that thing was, and the funny thing about this story is that the snake was not what put us so close to death. See, the snake attacked us, and we fired every round we had into the thing. Naturally all we did with that was piss it off. Well, after that it backed us so far back that we had the wall of a very high cliff to our back. At that point instinct took over, now for most demi-gods this means fighting, but for us it meant that we both took deep breaths, and screamed. The snake started to crumble as we stopped. After that both me and Cyrus fainted, we were told that what ever had attacked us scared us so much we went into shock and nearly died."

OOC: Sorry for the txt wall
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:30 am

Leah thought his near death experience had to be worse than hers. She came closer to him reaching in and hugging him. "I'm glad your not dead."She said grinning and letting him go to look at him. She had to think for a moment for another question she was quite enjoying their game of 21 questions. Her face lit up "craziest thing you've ever been asked to do or Did!" She thought it was the best question ever. "Mine is hmmm."She thought for a moment what was the craziest thing she'd ever been asked to do. She then jumped. "I was once asked to work the streets by some pimp."She giggled "I was not going to do that obviously but I thought it was the craziest thing ever because I am only eighteen and I don't think I look like a person that does that sort of thing...Do I?" She asked realizing she was rambling.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:47 pm

Lycus laughed at her answer. "No, you don't. And my craziest request, huh? That would have to be this one time that some Cabin 10 girls asked me and Cyrus to make out. Yeah, like that would ever happen." Lycus said laughing harder remembering what Cyrus did to them for asking that. "It made Cyrus so mad that he went into there cabin later and made every last thing of make up disappear. The best part is that the Hermes kid's ended up taking the fall, it was beautiful." Lycus explained, keeping that hidden was depriving the camp of some great laughs.

"Okay, my turn. What is your ideal boyfriend? In my case, girlfriend, I would have to say some one fun. Some one who can get me to let go, who can get under my guards. Some one who can, I don't know some who can tame the true me." As he said this Lycus curled up again beginning to thing that he need to stop revealing so much of it might break loose if Cyrus isn't here to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:11 pm

Leeland laughed at his craziest moment.She really hoped it wasn't Shaylei because it wasn't like her to do that.She then thought about his question. "Hmm.somebody who has a sense of humor...Someone who does exciting things and is spontaneous...Someone who is aware of feelings but won't baby me."She smiles satisfied at her wer braiding and rebraiding her blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:31 pm

Lycus looked at her with a completely straight face and asked, "Does combustion count?" As soon as he said that a twig at the far int of the clearing exploded, he was the cause naturally but he prayed that she wouldn't figure it out to quickly.

Suddenly restless Lycus hopped on to his feet, leaned back and began to do a series of back flips that he ended with a little hop. In the past he and Cyrus were asked to join gymnastic teams. They never did, it was just that type of movement came naturally.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:15 pm

Leeland smiled. "I like fire." She jumped slightly at the combusion then grinned. She then watched as he began a series of front and back flips." Very talented...Another one on my list." She grinned coming closer to him. She felt the pull as if he was a magnet and she a piece of metal.She sighed shaking her head at her foolish thinking. Why would this guy be intrested in plain Leah Summers?
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:34 pm

Lycus loosened up a bit after the series of flips. "Yeah, talent and nothing more. No skill, no training, just talent." Lycus pulled out a small stone and twisted it around, watching the light play off the deep purple color. "Almost no one knows this but when that snake attacked us, and we released that power, the snake wasn't the only thing damaged. Later we found out that there was a crater, ever since that time we, Cyrus and me, felt that there was some kind of darkness in us. Something that should stay hidden."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:28 pm

Leah quirked to her head to the side. "Darkness is in all of us but its those that chose darkness that are indeed dark."She smiled at her own comment. "Talent should be shared... I like photography and I am a good ballet dancer."She smiled lightly." I like people that have raw talent."She said inching closer.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:03 pm

Lycus smiled at her comment. "Sometimes the person has no choice. Sometimes the darkness takes the person with or without their consent." As he said this Lycus muttered "skotádi" and made a small spot where all light in a six inch radius was sucked in, leaving a small spot of darkness.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:36 pm

"Oh please you are completely harmless."Leah grinned inching closer before adjusting her bikini strings. She didn't want another mishap with her wardrobe thats how she got asked to walk the streets.She laughed at the memory then leaned her head slightly to the side letting her hair fall from the untied braid she had it in.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:47 pm

Lycus looked at her with a skeptical look. "If that's what you want you want think." Lycus fell back so he was splayed out. "Okay, If you were on a deserted island, and could have one thing, what would it be? I'll give yo my answer after I heard your's" Lycus asked turning his head to watch her.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:52 pm

Leeland didn't have to even think. "Somebody else...Who wants to be alone?" She asked quietly smiling at his first comment. She thought back to her first 5 years she remembered that nobody liked her and she was as one girl thought to call her. A freak, Leah knew at 5 you should have some friends but she was all alone. She sorta had a fear of being alone.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:29 pm

Lycus smiled. "A true enough statement. As for me I would have to bring a boat with me. That way I could just leave the island." Lycus said laughing. He took a deep breath, when was the last time he just enjoyed himself like this? "Ya, know before we came to came Cyrus and I were usually known as the Halloween Twins. We had all the best ideas for haunted houses, and could scare the brains out of almost everyone, even the teachers love to test drive out haunted houses." Lycus said, after he and Cyrus learned how to use their magic they only got better.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:36 pm

Leah giggled lightly at his response. She would have never thought of that herself. "I love halloween but I like the pranking part of it al not the whole scare you out of your wits stuff."She said matter of factly, she remember just last year she and a hermes camper managed to make the aphrodite cabin dirty for the whole night. Had the poor neat freaks wracking there brains to find the problem. She also remembered the whole sitting on the roof making it rain trick she had done. It was lame on her part, all of her tricks were but they got reactions.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:49 pm

"Pranks are really good to, but we all need a good scare every once in awhile. I just had a good idea, when Halloween rolls around again the three of us should team up." Lycus never really had an idea of how Cyrus acted when they were apart but together they were a match for any Hermes kids.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Leeland grinned "and who says I'll still be around this Halloween, This could be our only time meeting Lycus Amyntas... What would you say then."She smiled lightly. It happened everyday campers died some earlier than others. Maybe her and Lycus wouldn't even be friends then they could be enemies by Halloween or even before. Shaking her head Leah sighed at her cryptic thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:09 pm

Lycus couldn't help but smile, her statement did have some validity to it. "Tell Ms. Leeland Summers, have you ever tried to read the stars?" he asked pointing up at the sky which was already starting get the faded purple that announced the come of the fading twilight. "The stars tend to hold all the answers, but they scarcely give you the answer you search for." Lycus said thinking about how he and Cyrus always use to sit on the roof of their house and watch the stars. "Plan, but do not dwell on the future. Live for today as you plan for tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]   Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiding out...As usual[kinda private I think?]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next