Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!] Empty
PostSubject: Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!]   Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:05 pm

I sit on a cold stone bench in the ampitheater, turning on the second PSP. My mom just sent me a package a week ago, with this, a new pair of sneakers (which I was wearing), and a new video camera. I don't like to brag, but I was rich. Like, millions- almost BILLIONS- rich. You would sorta think it by looking at me- my gray mix between a beanie and a hat, my custom leather jacket with the Hollister shirt, and my golden DC's. The game, Call of Duty Black-Ops in amazing graphics, starts off, and I start playing. I almost get sucked into the game. When I finish the level, I adjust my studded bracelet on my right wrist.

~This is Sam=

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!]   Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:32 pm

(( Sorry about the delayed reply. xD ))

Alicia Oakley

Rolling my shoulders, I scanned the amphitheatre and sighed soundlessly while stretching. Great. People. Flexing my wrists, I yawned before plopping uninvited beside some guy who was totally absorbed in this violent video game thing. Watching him for a few moments, I frowned when he killed some other guy. "Huh. Is the sole purpose of this game of yours to kill people?" I asked, focusing on the screen but looking up briefly to look at him and brush back my hair.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!]   Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:24 pm

I pause the game, then look up. It was a somewhat cute girl. "Kinda..." I say, answering her. I fix my hat. "I'm Sam."

~Crappy post. Sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!]   Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:40 pm

(( S'all good. o 3 o ))

"Gee, such a detailed answer." I remarked, grinning crookedly at him before extending a hand towards him. "Alicia, daughter of Athena." I introduced myself, wondering if he was willing to stop his game to shake my hand. Knowing boys, they probably wouldn't pause a game for something like that. Still, might as well maintain my manners.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!]   Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:07 pm

I set my handheld next to me and shake her extended hand. "I'm a son of Heracles. The really strong guy." I smile softly. I look at my muscles. "I dunno if it shows..." I laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!]   Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Smiling at the handshake, I retracted my arm and crossed both of my arms instead. "Ah, Heracles. I always thought it was Hercules, but that's probably because of the Disney movie. Are they the same person?" I asked, laughing a little bit before glancing at his muscles along with him. "Oh yeah, look at that. Doesn't show at all." I said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!]   Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:24 pm

I laugh. "Yeah, they're the same person. What about you?" I shift my position so I am facing her. "You look like...maybe an Athena?" I grin. I wasn't cold, my leather jacket covered my arms, and it was a heavy jacket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!]   Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:06 pm

"Okay, good. Being me, people expect me to have this superior knowledge of Greek mythology but I can't even remember the different spellings of certain things." I said, shaking my head and tutting quietly. "Good thing I look like one, because I am one. I'm offended that you didn't say I looked like a daughter of Aphrodite though." I said, managing a jokingly affronted expression before cracking up. I could have sworn that I introduced myself about a minute ago or something.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!]   Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:24 pm

I laugh. "My apologies." I grin. "So, what brings you to the ampitheater this...cold day?" I smile. The tiny flakes of white started to fall from the seemingly clear sky. They dotted our clothes and hair and such. I randomly hum We Made You by Eminem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!]   Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:12 am

"Darn tootin' you're apologizing." I said, nodding righteously before grinning at him to let him know I wasn't really serious. Looking up as the snowflakes began to fall, I laughed a little bit and went cross-eyed as one snowflake landed on nose and melted upon contact with my skin. "I love snow." I said, shutting my eyes and smiling at his little hum. "Nice, you a big fan of music?" I asked, opening my eyes again and looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!]   Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:51 am

I smille at the corner of my mouth. "Yeah. Pretty much. I wonder if it'd be better if I was a son of Apollo, or maybe Euterpe..." I grin. "But then I'd not have these awesome muscles!" I flex my arms and laugh. I was having some fun with this girl. Cute, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!]   Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:02 pm

"Yeah, I would miss those amazing guns of yours." I said, guffawing. I love that word. Guffawing, it just oozes with awesome soundedness. "Euterpe. I think it's pretty great how there's nine muses but they rarely pimp out - y' know, because they don't have that many kids here." I said, twirling a few strands of hair around my index finger. "And then you said Apollo, whose children make up like, 25% of camp." I said, laughing. "Though I really can't talk. Mom has quite a few mind children herself."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!]   Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:17 pm

I grin. "Yep. Though most of them are unlike you. You're not as obnoxious and stuff..." I pick at my studded bracelet, just randomly taking it off and putting it on again. I think this was a gift in a package from my mom. I never leave anywhere without it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!]   Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:32 pm

"Oh?" I said in a quizzical way, arching my eyebrows. Obnoxious and stuff. Most people thought of my siblings as.. I don't know, smart but... Ah, I'm not the wordy type. I can piece things together, formulate plans and such, but yeah, I don't really know the greatest ways to express myself. I decided to drop it though, shrugging my shoulders and smiling. "Yeah, I guess. You've only known me for about five minutes though." I pointed out, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!]   Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:14 pm

"A good five minutes," I reason. "So, what's it like being an Athena kid? Being all smart and stuff." I wanted to know more about Alicia. She seems pretty cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!]   Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:31 am

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Yeah, I guess they were a good five minutes." I agreed before scratching my nose. "Well, it's pretty hard to trick my siblings, so surprise birthday parties are a pain to pull off - but they forget about their birthdays half the time with the war and all, so we always manage to succeed. But the rest of the time... I don't know, it feels like I have to be a lot of things in order to live up to others' expectations. Not that I resent that or anything, I'd rather have the bar raised high than have it way too low." I said, folding my hands in my and focusing on them briefly before smirking at him. "And what's it like for you, Mr. Macho Muscular Man?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!]   Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:59 am

I laugh. "It's alright. Its not that good when random people run up to you and ask you to lift stuff up for them." Out of the corner of my eye, I see a group of Aphrodite girls looking at me and smiling and such. I nod my head towards them. "But it pays off. Though I don't prefer Aphrodite girls. Too prissy and stuff." The word "prissy" sounds weird in my mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!]   Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:12 am

"Oh hush, I bet you love showing off your pythons for all to see." I said, swatting him in the arm lightly. I knew so many slang names for muscles now. Well, I only knew about four but I got a chance to use them pretty often and I loved that. Laughing, I looked in the direction of his focus. "I actually like Aphrodite girls, good girly friends." I said thoughtfully, waving at them before exaggeratedly mouthing something at them while pointing at Sam.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!]   Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:50 am

I laugh. "What are you mouthing, hmm? Are you telling them how awesome I am?" I smile. It was official: I liked this girl. A lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!]   Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:05 pm

"Maybe... Maybe not." I said, looking from side to side in a suspicious way. I had mastered the whole shifty eyes thing long ago, and I loved doing it. It was so awesome to do and cool to watch. "They'd consider you awesome anyways though. I mean, look at those adorable features of yours." I gushed jokingly, laughing a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!]   Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:16 pm

I bat my eyelashes. "I am cute...aren't I?" I laugh. My back pocket vibrates, and I take out my phone- the newest model of the Droid. I got a text. "Ugh..." I look up at Alicia. "The Gregory Brothers. Always asking me if I want to get autotuned..." I text back. 'Not yet, when I'm ready.' If Alicia didn't think I was rich, too late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!]   Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:49 am

(( Adjsjhdasd. Sorry about the delayed post. D8 ))

Laughing, I nodded vigorously while widening my eyes and taking up a very seriously awed expression. "Yes, very. I'm betting your skin is soft as well as nice and clear too. The envy of all women!" I said, slapping my hands onto both of my cheeks after I had said it. Watching as he pulled out his phone and started texting, I tilted my head. "The evolution of technology is really quite fascinating. Looking back to even just the 90s, you'll see that they had different technology - for example, no cell-phones - so it's remarkable how much progress humankind can make. I just wish they would take some of that effort they put into developing new technology and put it into improving solar energy stuff or something. Save the planet!" I rambled before ending it with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!]   Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:15 pm

I laugh. "I couldn't follow half those words, but it was something about the planet, right?" I smirk. "Before you say anything, I know I'm stupid. No need to rub it in." I scratch the back of my neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!]   Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:45 am

(( PFFT, I FAIL AT ROLE PLAYING SMARTICLE CHARACTERS. xD ))

"Don't forget that it was about technology too." I said, laughing with him and running a hand through my hair. "You're not stupid. I think I went into Athena mode just then." I mused, pausing for a little bit before making a series of sudden, robotic hand gestures. "Athena mode deactivating. Please stand by." I stated in my best monotonous voice, freezing for a moment before grinning at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!]   Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing the PSP 2. Yes, the PSP 2. [Private to Crispy!]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: