Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[Private] Not Playing Volleyball

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Private] Not Playing Volleyball Empty
PostSubject: [Private] Not Playing Volleyball   [Private] Not Playing Volleyball I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:59 pm

(( I guess I'll make the topic, YEH HOODLUMS. xD ))

Melinda Larkin

Knitting my eyebrows together as I focused on the puzzle book in my lap, I chewed on my lower lip and looked up as the wind rustled the pages. Maybe today wasn't the greatest day to be outside and trying to solve a puzzle, but yeah, there's where I found myself. On the volleyball courts but not playing volleyball, sitting on a cold bench in the middle of winter, yep, this was the great life - not being able to understand my own decisions. Let me tell you, it's pretty sweet. I couldn't explain myself because I didn't understand myself in the first place.

Finally having enough of it, I tucked the pencil behind my ear and closed the book. Leaning back, I blinked and stared at the falling snowflakes. It was the completely gorgeous ones. The ones that had unique shapes and stuff, not the ones that were just shaped in little, similar balls. "Bah, I don't understand sudoku." I said to nobody in particular.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Not Playing Volleyball   [Private] Not Playing Volleyball I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:20 pm

Delilah strolled along the edge of the volley ball court. She placed her hands in her pockets as a cold wind blew by. Her curly brown hair blew in the wind and she sighed. Her attention was quickly caught as her dog, Vortex, let out a bark. He bounded forward happily. "Tex! Wait!" she called, chasing after him. Delilah skidded to a stop as Tex stopped in front of a girl. His tongue lolled out of the side of his mouth happily and his pink nose quivered as he examined her. Delilah sighed, shaking her head. She walked over to Tex and the girl with a small laugh. "Sorry...he just likes people," she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Not Playing Volleyball   [Private] Not Playing Volleyball I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:58 am

(( Pshh, I doubt Dan's going to post so I'll just go ahead. xD ))

Turning my head when a dog came up to me - followed by a girl shortly after - I paused for a moment and looked down at it before sliding to my knees and petting it. I loved dogs, and most pets in general. Dad had never let me get one as a kid, not entirely sure why. I remembered begging and asking over and over again but he firmly said no each time. I just gave up after a while. "It's fine." I said, smiling and laughing. I was way too tired to be mean. Well, not mean exactly, just unsocial or something. "I like animals anyways. Name's Melinda Larkin, daughter of Aphrodite." I introduced myself, deciding to look up at her and extend a hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Not Playing Volleyball   [Private] Not Playing Volleyball I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Private] Not Playing Volleyball
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: