Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Call me maybe (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Call me maybe (private) Empty
PostSubject: Call me maybe (private)   Call me maybe (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:00 pm

Call me maybe (private) Tumblr_m52e90aUdw1rxenufo1_500
BELLE ❅ ❅ NEIGE
Call me maybe (private) _snowflake__revamp_by_CookiemagiKI really can't stay
But baby it's cold outside
I've got to go 'way
Call me maybe (private) _snowflake__revamp_by_CookiemagiK

Belle emerged from the waters of the beach, walking up the hot sand to her towel. She sat down and dried herself off a bit. She wore a white bikini with icy blue snowflakes decorating it. She dug through her beach bag and found the bottle of sun tan lotion which she began applying generously. The hot sun beamed down, and she moved her little set up into some shade as she took out her iphone, wanting something to do while drying off. She clicked a bit and found herself on tumblr again and she then began scrolling down her dash.

Call me maybe (private) _snowflake__revamp_by_CookiemagiKI've got to get home
But baby you'll freeze out there
Say, lend me a coat
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Call me maybe (private)   Call me maybe (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:09 pm

I am in misery
There ain't nobody who can comfort me
Why won't you
answer me
The silence is slowly killining me

Call me maybe (private) Tumblr_lpzhdk6Qwn1qe8quqo1_500_large
Thayer Nolan Ryan
Son of Lyssa
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thayer sits on his bunk looking at the number. He was so tempted to call her, but he wasn't sure what would happen if he did. He sighs and reaches into pocket and takes out his Iphone and unlocks it. He then clicks on the phone app and types in her number. He then just sits there his finger hovering over the call button. He takes a deep breath and looks at it. The question was, call it?

Thayer takes another breath and presses the call button. He then holds the phone up to his face listents to it ring. When she answers he nearly drops the phone. Crap she had to answer why couldn't she not get it? He would have liked to leave a voicemail. "Hi Belle. It's Thayer"he says softly.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Call me maybe (private)   Call me maybe (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:17 pm

BELLE ❅ ❅ NEIGE
I've got to go 'way

Belle had a spasm when her phone buzzed in her hand, and nearly dropped it seeing undoubtedly Thayer was calling. She looked up and yelled "Hey, shut up!" at a group of people talking really loud. She hesitated, wondering whether it would be easier to let him leave a voicemail but she couldn't so she answered it. "Hey there, glad to see you've called," she said, brightly.

Say, lend me a coat
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Call me maybe (private)   Call me maybe (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:21 pm

I am in misery
Why won't you
answer me

Thayer Nolan Ryan
Son of Lyssa
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thayer bites his lip nervously and sits there. He had no idea what he should say. Literally he had know idea. He had exactly no experience with this, and he could really use some help right now. Though of course that wouldn't be happening. He sighs softly and thinks of what he should say. He honest to Zeus had know idea.

He looks around slowly and bites his lip. He then opens his mouth to talk again. "Yeah, so uh whats's up?"he asks her. He then mentally slaps himself. Whats up? Why did he have to say that? He just killed the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Call me maybe (private)   Call me maybe (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:45 pm

BELLE ❅ ❅ NEIGE
I've got to go 'way

Belle shook, but she couldn't tell if it was from nervousness, excitement or because the breeze was cold against her wet skin. She listened for his voice as it finally spoke the words of doom. 'What's up'. She shook her head. Great. So he didn't actually call for a reason. Still, she was glad to hear his soothing voice. She looked around for something to say. "Well, I'm at the beach-" she hesitated. Should she invite him? A whole surge of emotions shot through her at once. She had met her ex, Keller, at the beach and it was one of the most amazing days of her life. And now...the whole reason she had met Thayer was because Keller broke up with her. She didn't want to relive that again. Still, insanity took the best of her and she did the same thing she did last time, hoping for a different out come. "You wanna come swim with me?"

Say, lend me a coat
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Call me maybe (private)   Call me maybe (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:12 pm

I am in misery
Why won't you
answer me

Thayer Nolan Ryan
Son of Lyssa

Thayer bites his lip as he hears her question. Swiming would be nice, but it could also be awkward. What should he do? He sits there pondering his anwser. "Uh Sure, I guess I'll see you later? Bye Belle"he says as he ends the call. Thayer then looks his phone and tosses it on his bunk and looks around his cabin. Now he needed to find some swimtrunks.

He gets off of his bunk and opens his drawers, until he finds a swimsuit. He takes it out and grabs a fresh tee shirt. He changes into them, and grabs a pair of sliders, some sunglasses and sun screen, oh and a towel. Thayer then walks out of his cabin and walks in the direction of the beach. He hoped he wasn't making a mistake.

Thayer enters the beach and looks around. He spots Belle and smiles lightly as he walks over to her. He throughs his towel on the ground and sits down on it. "Hi Belle"he says softly as he looks at her. Now he just felt awkward and out of place. Great just great.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Call me maybe (private)   Call me maybe (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:50 am

BELLE ❅ ❅ NEIGE
I've got to go 'way

Belle hung up her phone and put it in her bag, leaning back and closing her eyes, trying to clear her mind of all thoughts of any one who could mess up this glorious moment of relaxation. She was startled to hear, after about five minutes, Thayer's voice again. She sat up quickly, smiling, glad to see him in person again. "Hey, good to see you've come to swim," she said, brightly. She stood up. "You can put your stuff down here-" she motioned to the space beside her towel "-and we can go swim!"

Say, lend me a coat
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Call me maybe (private)   Call me maybe (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:55 am

I am in misery
Why won't you
answer me

Thayer Nolan Ryan
Son of Lyssa

Thayer smiles lightly and spreads his towel on the ground behind Belle's stuff. He then places his stuff on the towel, he carefully takes off his sunglasses and adds them to his pile of stuff. Thayer then pulls his shirt off and throws it on to the pile. "Last one in the waters a rotten egg"he yells randomly. He then takes off running into the water.

When he gets to the water, Thayer quickly goes under. He pops a short while later and shakes his head, sending water everywhere. He looks over at Belle and smiles lightly. "I have to say, I won"he says with a nervous, some what playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Call me maybe (private)   Call me maybe (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:02 am

BELLE ❅ ❅ NEIGE
I've got to go 'way

Belle's mouth hung open when Thayer took off his shirt and she was glad he started to run into the water so that he wouldn't see. She quickly regained herself and walked slowly out into the sun, stepping into the water. "Running isn't really my 'thing,'" she told him, winking. She waded into the water and pulled her hair up into a ponytail using the rubber band on her wrist. The water was warm on the top and cool on the bottom due to the sun, which she found amusing, how it tickled her toes, and soother the skin on her stomach.

Say, lend me a coat
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Call me maybe (private)   Call me maybe (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:09 am

I am in misery
Why won't you
answer me

Thayer Nolan Ryan
Son of Lyssa

Thayer swims around a bit, still grinning widely. He really loved the beach, you could tell just by how he looked. He continues to grin as he turns to look at Belle. He then splashes her with the water. He then laughs and quickly ducs under water and swims away. He pops up a few feet away from her and laughs. He then lounges back, and floats on his back. "Lalalala"he says as he looks up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Call me maybe (private)   Call me maybe (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:02 am

BELLE ❅ ❅ NEIGE
I've got to go 'way

Belle smiled, swimming slowly around on her back, laughing when she was splashed with water, but frowned as this reminded her of her magnificent time with Keller on the beach. No, she thought to herself. This wasn't Keller. This was Thayer. He is better. She sighed, swimming over to Thayer and splashing him a bit as well then ducking under the water, and swimming way far out, further than some of the people.

Say, lend me a coat
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Call me maybe (private)   Call me maybe (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:07 am

I am in misery
Why won't you
answer me

Thayer Nolan Ryan
Son of Lyssa

Thayer chokes and splutters, spitting water out of his mouth. Ugh, the taste of salt water is just gross. He quickly ducks underwater and swims towards Belle. He then reaches out and grabs her leg. After a couple of seconds he pops up and starts to laugh. "Gotch ya!"he says with a playfull smile. Thayer then splashes her once more, payback for her splashing him.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Call me maybe (private)   Call me maybe (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:16 am

BELLE ❅ ❅ NEIGE
I've got to go 'way

Belle laughed. Actually laughed. She was enjoying herself for once in weeks. She wondered why he didn't call more often, cause he was entertaining. And kind. She felt him grasp her leg and she wriggled free, but not before getting splashed in revenge. She swam behind him and jumped onto his back, so that hopefully in order to splash her, he would have to splash himself.

Say, lend me a coat
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Call me maybe (private)   Call me maybe (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:55 am

I am in misery
Why won't you
answer me

Thayer Nolan Ryan
Son of Lyssa

Thayer stands there confused. She had just jumped on his back... What was he supposed to do? He seriously had know idea. Gods he needed a hand book, badly. Maybe they made handbooks, he'd have to look for one. In the mean time he needed to come up with what to do, fast. So full of confusion and frustration, Thayer lets out a fart which cause a few bubbles to pop up.

Blushing beet red, Thayer shakes Belle off of his back. He then dives under water and swims a way. He find a large rock and hides behind it. Oh gods he is just so stupid, or would it be gross? Out of all he things he could do he had to fart? It was just so gross to even think off. Now Belle would probually not want to go anywhere near him.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Call me maybe (private)   Call me maybe (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:25 am

BELLE ❅ ❅ NEIGE
I've got to go 'way

Belle shrieked as Thayer dropped her off his back and swam away. She swam back up to the surface and frowned, looking around for Thayer. She did, in fact, realize he had farted, but she knew it was just part of the human system. She tread water as she thought these thoughts, and when she finally came back to reality, she couldn't see where he had gone. She felt on the verge of tears. Great. Another thing she had somehow managed to mess up. She sighed, sniffling, and swam back to the shore where she got out of the water and laid down on her stomach on top of her towel, so her head was facing the ground. She closed her eyes and just laid there hoping Thayer would come back.

Say, lend me a coat
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Call me maybe (private)   Call me maybe (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:13 pm

I am in misery
Why won't you
answer me

Thayer Nolan Ryan
Son of Lyssa

Thayer takes deep breath and holds it for a bit before letting it out. He then looks around and notices that Belle has gone back to the shore. Great, now she most likely thought he was gross. He was gross, he was also stupid. He just couldn't believe he had done that. He should atleast go apologize to her.

He then turns back and looks at her. Thayer then starts to swim back to the shore. When he's a few feet away from the shore, he stops swiming and begins to walk. When his feet hit the sand, he starts to think of what to say. He walks over to Belle and sits down on his towel. He opens his mouth and starts to talk. "I'm sorry Belle"he says to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call me maybe (private)   Call me maybe (private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call me maybe (private)
Page 1 of 1