Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Let's learn how to use a sword... (Chaos)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason Venti

Let's learn how to use a sword... (Chaos) Empty
PostSubject: Let's learn how to use a sword... (Chaos)   Let's learn how to use a sword... (Chaos) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 2:04 pm

Kayla Debacker

Kayla was getting frustrated. Everytime she had ever been in a fight with a monster, it had beaten her almost without even trying. She was able to beat them with her ice ability, but that wore her out and wouldn't be much help in a fight against more than one monster. She needed to learn how to use her sword, much better than she currently knew how to at least. So that was why she now stood in the middle of the arena, in her sports bra and spandex shorts (the cold really didn't affect her so she could do this without dying from being cold), the frost covered Rapier she was so fond of in her hand. She stared at the dummy in front of her which was slashed up, although she knew from how she had attacked that it would not have been that way in a real fight. The girl growled in frustration as she threw her sword, and watched it wiggle slightly as it stuck in the target.

CODED BY CHER OF CHB
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn how to use a sword... (Chaos)   Let's learn how to use a sword... (Chaos) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 3:02 pm

BeauHarvey
 Ever since Beau has been here he really hasn't stepped foot in the arena. Why? Because he thinks that he is perfect with sword fighting. He was on his back on his bed looking at the ceiling. Maybe today he could go just to see people or even help kids with their swordsmanship. Beau rolled out of his bed going to the bathroom and started to brush his teeth. He brushed his teeth knowing after this he would have to go get Olive some fresh air time and feed her and give her water. He walked out still brushing his teeth letting Olive outside. Beau then but food and water in her bowl. He jogged to the restroom to finish brushing his teeth and washed his face, he walked back to let Olive inside. The calico kitten ran straight to her bowls and started grubbing.   Beau was hungry but he didn't want to go to the mess hall so he grabbed a fruit bat and ate two of those. He then started looking for clothes. He grabbed his button down shirt he loved and it was long sleeved because it was cold out side, next he put on his black jeans. He found socks easily which was a surprise because he never finds the right socks ever, and then he slipped on one of his pair of converse. Beau grabbed Cascade his sword and walked out of the cabin.  He walked towards the arena and saw people already there. He walked around and saw a girl struggling with he sword. He knew this was the time to help. He then walked over to her and she threw the sword and he stopped it with his foot. "Don't get mad. Just need extra practice." Beau chuckled. "I'm Beau, by the way. And I would love to help out."
WORDS: /// | OUTFIT| OOC: //
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn how to use a sword... (Chaos)   Let's learn how to use a sword... (Chaos) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:27 pm

Kayla Debacker

Kayla looked over the boy as he approached her. "All I ever do is practice and I still have nightmares over the two times I've nearly gotten killed by monsters. But, I appreciate the offer, I figure you're probably better than me at sword fighting. So I would love some assistance. I'm Kayla by the way, pleased to meet you." The daughter of Khione said with a small smile before retrieving her sword. It amused the girl that this boy had to wear warm clothes, as it amused her with like the rest of the camp, since the cold never bothered her. She stood out in this cold, in her spandex shorts and sports bra, not bothered in the slightest. Either way, she should probably stop wondering to herself about clothes and cold and pay attention.

With that thought in her mind, Kayla looked at the boy, her sword in one hand while her other hand reached up to pull her white hair into a ponytail, since it had managed to come undone and fall down during her training and that would only get in her way. Kayla waited patiently for the boy to begin to speak.

CODED BY CHER OF CHB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn how to use a sword... (Chaos)   Let's learn how to use a sword... (Chaos) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's learn how to use a sword... (Chaos)
Page 1 of 1