Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lets do this!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Last Fire Knight

The Last Fire Knight

Lets do this! Empty
PostSubject: Lets do this!   Lets do this! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 5:06 am

I recently joined and getting use to the site, I decided to start Roleplaying! After finding out all the procedures I worked on my character for a long time and finally submitted it! After a long nerve wracking wait, he was finally accepted! Imagine my joy as I scroll through the rps looking for one to join. But as I looked on all of them had been on too long, were private, or were simply dead. I for one, however dont want to give up! So I made this thread for those who cross the same problems i do, but still wish to rp. I really am open to ideas and helping out the plot with anyone! So lets get plotting!
Back to top Go down

Lets do this!
Page 1 of 1