Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Can she realy learn?{MOON}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Can she realy learn?{MOON} Empty
PostSubject: Can she realy learn?{MOON}   Can she realy learn?{MOON} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:35 pm

What was I getting myself into? I asked myself. There was no way that I was going to be able to learn how to play the guitar. No way. So why was I doing this again? Oh yea, I wasn't in the mood for arguing. Yippe for me. Uh-oh, I was already rhyming. The Apollo cabin always does that to me, the few times that I've been in it. "You really think you can teach me guitar?" I ask Dani.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Can she realy learn?{MOON}   Can she realy learn?{MOON} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:42 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Apollo
"I can heal everything but a broken heart. That takes time."

Dani smiled at June. "Oh I can teach you... I think." she said grabbing her guitar. Dani set it down on a silver stand and went back into the cabin. She reappeared with an older modeled guitar. "Here this was my mom's before she quit playing." Dani said with a soft smile. She set her guitar in it's position. "this is how you hold the guitar." she said.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Can she realy learn?{MOON}   Can she realy learn?{MOON} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:48 pm

I gave Dani an annoyed look. "I think that I know that much. I know the basics, like how to hold it and that you gotta hold your fingers on those strings up there," I pointed to the strings on the long part. "and then you strum the ones by that hole.'' I continue. "What I don't know are the notes, or how to read music for that matter."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Can she realy learn?{MOON}   Can she realy learn?{MOON} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:51 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani was shocked at June's annoyed look. Just when she tries being nice this happens? Ugh. "Okay well notes. Here are some notes." she said handing June a sheet with a picture of a person 's fingers on the strings and the note it played.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Can she realy learn?{MOON}   Can she realy learn?{MOON} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:54 pm

Even before Dani handed me the sheet, I could almost tell that the notes would fly away. I held the paper in my hand and looked at it closely. Consentrait, June, consentrait. I told myself. "I-I can't do it." I say, giving up already.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Can she realy learn?{MOON}   Can she realy learn?{MOON} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:02 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani took the paper away. "No problem, just follow me then." she said softly. Dani set her fingers to the note C. "See? No letters, just me." she said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Can she realy learn?{MOON}   Can she realy learn?{MOON} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:06 pm

I looked at Dani. It was easyer to look at her than to read the sheet. "C." I repeated. "This is just like school, but in a cabin instead of a classroom." I say.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Can she realy learn?{MOON}   Can she realy learn?{MOON} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:09 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani smiled. "And I won't give you homework." she said with a smile. "C7" Dani said changing her fingers. She did this with the rest of the beginner notes until they were done. "Now can you play them back?" Dani asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Can she realy learn?{MOON}   Can she realy learn?{MOON} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:11 pm

"I-I'll try. Don't laugh if I mess up though." I say, taking the guitar from her. I put my fingers in the right spots. "This is C, right?" I asked, making sure.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Can she realy learn?{MOON}   Can she realy learn?{MOON} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:15 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani smiled and nodded. "Yep." she said. Her method worked. Sweet. Dani smiled, reassuring June she was doing well.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Can she realy learn?{MOON}   Can she realy learn?{MOON} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:19 pm

I played the notes the same way that Dani did. Being ADHD, I started tapping my foot once I gave the guitare back to Dani. "Was that right?" I said, not wanting to get it wrong on my first try.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Can she realy learn?{MOON}   Can she realy learn?{MOON} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:23 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani smiled and clapped. "You did them all right!! You sound so pretty."she said with a smile. " Do you want to learn more now or later?" Dani asked.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Can she realy learn?{MOON}   Can she realy learn?{MOON} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:28 pm

"Can we take a 5 minute break?" I asked. Even though we had just started I needed to get a breath of fresh air and move around a little. I hated sitting down. It was like being in school. And I hated being in school.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Can she realy learn?{MOON}   Can she realy learn?{MOON} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:33 am

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani smiled and nodded. "Sure no problem. Want some water or something?" she asked setting the guitars on the stands. Dani waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Can she realy learn?{MOON}   Can she realy learn?{MOON} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:39 am

"No thanks." I say, opening up the cabin door and walking outside. I take a deep breath of fresh air, and start pacing, but I really don't notice. I pace all the time like this, and it's become a habit.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Can she realy learn?{MOON}   Can she realy learn?{MOON} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:41 am

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani nodded and got down on her bed. She would listen to music for the time being. Dani was surprised that June was so good.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Can she realy learn?{MOON}   Can she realy learn?{MOON} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:45 am

I thought about my mother. She's always on my mind. I still haven't been claimed yet, even though the rule was 13. You had to be claimed by 13. Looks whoever my mom was, she didn't like that rule. I gave a sigh and went back into the cabin. "Ok, I'm ready." I say.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Can she realy learn?{MOON}   Can she realy learn?{MOON} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:51 am

~She should get claimed soon, like er.. .now!!!~
[color:d0b8=FF9900]DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani smiled and handed June the guitar. "Okay now we'll work on chords. Chords are like notes, but two or three at the same time." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Can she realy learn?{MOON}   Can she realy learn?{MOON} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:54 am

~IDK she'll get claimed eventually~

"Chords" I say. "Can you play more than two or three at the same time?" I ask. I wasnt to sure about playing the guitar still.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Can she realy learn?{MOON}   Can she realy learn?{MOON} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:52 am

~Ugh~
DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani nodded. "Like this." she said playing the simplet chord she could think of. "Most songs tell you to play chords in stead of notes. Chords sound more... pretty." she said looking at June.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Can she realy learn?{MOON}   Can she realy learn?{MOON} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:14 pm

~She'll get claimed at the most un expecting moment~

"They sound more pretty, huh?" I asked. "Well, I guess so. Can I try?" I asked. I still wasn't all to sure on playing the guitar, but, at the same time I wanted to learn.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Can she realy learn?{MOON}   Can she realy learn?{MOON} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:39 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani smiled and nodded. "Yeah , you're really good." she replied. Most teachers would fake this comment. Dani however wasn't. She admired June for her skills.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Can she realy learn?{MOON}   Can she realy learn?{MOON} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:41 pm

"You, you really think that I'm good?" I asked. I took the guitar and play a chord. "Like that?" I asked, still not sure at what I was doing.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Can she realy learn?{MOON}   Can she realy learn?{MOON} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:45 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani nodded, truly believing her statement. "Are you sure your not daughter of a muse or something?" she asked. Dani nodded. "Yep good chords make pretty songs!" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Can she realy learn?{MOON}   Can she realy learn?{MOON} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:47 pm

[color=red]I shrugged. "Personally, I really don't know." I said. "My dad dosn't like to talk about her. But he didn't know that she was a goddess. So untill I'm claimed, I'm staying at camp as a year-rounder." I say, giving the guitar back to Dani.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can she realy learn?{MOON}   Can she realy learn?{MOON} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can she realy learn?{MOON}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next