Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A real date! {SAMMIE}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

A real date! {SAMMIE} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:38 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye was loving this, but it was too serious. She pulled away. "Okay, I'm good." Faye said with a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:44 pm

Ah it was getting serious. I put a hand behind my neck, then noticed someone in the window. I looked closely... oh... my... gods... I pushed Faye out of the way as Titus threw a spear right into me, pinning me to the wall. Oh gods... my stomach... I-I...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:56 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye panicked, yeah panicked. She remembered Katro's bracelet, it would bring her to camp. Faye grabbed Alex's arm and pushed the button on her bracelet. She closed her eyes, then opened them to see the entrance to camp. "Yeah Faye saves the day -" Faye was about to say, then remembered Alex. "Alex?" she called poking his face.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:13 pm

I felt blood trickle from the side of my mouth. Oh god he's back. Then I saw Nathan look at me in awe and run over. He pulled out the spear and looked at it closely. His eyes widened as he looked at a message scrawled on the Stygian Iron Handle. He showed it to me, it was a message to nathan. 'I'm back Nathan. Prepare for my arrival... brother' I gasped, feeling blood pour into my mouth before passing out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A real date! {SAMMIE}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3