Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

-Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

-Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} Empty
PostSubject: -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}   -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:51 pm

-Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} Emo-gi13

D e l i l a h | K e n d a l l | R y d e r

I sat at the edge of the creek. I watched as the cool water gently splashed on my feet. I looked up to the sky. Huh, I didn't realize it was night. I've been here since this morning. I saw the moonlight's reflection upon the water. I sighed. When the moon's light touched my hair, it made it into a dark shade of silver. It just started doing that recently.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}   -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:03 pm

Dragged you down below, down the devils show!

JACOB RYDER

-Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} 758b70d46a

I fell to my knee's. GODS! THE VOICE IS BACK! I gripped each side of my head as I heard it again. I felt it sift through my brain and take control of it. I cocked my head to the side... as I saw someone run up to me nd try to help. There's no helping me now. He knew my eyes were the mask... wait... I've seen this mans face before. The legendary Gabriel. The arch enemy of the mask. I saw my body pull out my cesut and punch Gabriel straight in the face. He flew at lest twenty feet into a tree, breaking it. He landed next to my sister. I stalked toward him and tried to hit him before he kicked me in front of my sister. I felt myself gain control again.
"S-Sorry," I said.

Peace of mind is less than never

Release your life...

~GABRIEL RICHTER~

-Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} 8945cee12d

I coughed up some blood and got up. I kicked the kid in the face, punched him, lifted him up by his throat and slammed him repeatedly onto the ground. Kid's being controlled by the mask. He's been working around it. Goddammit. I started to fall back when I saw Delilah. Oh... well at least there's someone here who at least likes me as a friend.
"Ugh... Hi Delilah," I said, as I saw the kid run off, I had a feeling he would be back.

Take your place inside the fire with me
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}   -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:11 pm

I watched as the two boys fought. "Uh, Hi Gabriel. Hi Jake...Never mind. Bye Jake." I said as I watched Jake run off. "Poor soul." I said under my breath as I looked back into the water. "So how have you been?" I asked Gabriel as I stood up. I saw that I had a long silver flowing dress on. "Okay, when the hell did I put this on? And when did my hair turn silver?" I asked aloud to myself. I spun around in the dress. It looked pretty. I giggled to myself.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}   -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:24 pm

Release your life...

~GABRIEL RICHTER~

Oh when I get the chance I am soooooooo gonna hit that. Jussayin! I smiled as I teased her, psh, if she is gonna tease me with the dress then here I go. I took off my breast plate for my armor, revealing a really tight sleeveless shirt. I walked next to her.
"Well," I said, smiling.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}   -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:31 pm

I spun around in the dress. I laughed. This was kind of fun! But then I realized I was letting my old self show. I quickly stopped and stood still. I saw Gabriel wear a tight shirt. 'AhmahGawd..' I thought to myself. I put it out of my mind and said "Nice shirt." as I sat back down on the log I was sitting on before. A cloud covered the moon. My hair went normal again and my clothes returned to a t-shirt and jeans. "What the..?" I said standing up and examining myself. The cloud moved and my hair turned silver and I had the dress back on. "What the-what the hell!!" I yelled confused.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}   -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:41 pm

Release your life...

~GABRIEL RICHTER~

"Eh?" I said as I noticed the pattern with the moon. How...? I put the thought of that being a possibility and sat next to her. I looped an arm around her waist and gave her a smile. The smile said, There is nothing wrong, probably just some Aphrodite kid playing a trick on you. I winked as I kissed her on the cheek, leaving her wanting more. I learned a thing or two from her father.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}   -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:46 pm

I smiled as he kissed my cheek. I put my head on his shoulder. I looked up at the moon. It really was pretty. Then the clouds came again. I looked normal again. "Let the moon stay covered.." I mumbled to myself.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}   -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:47 pm

Release your life...

~GABRIEL RICHTER~

I smiled at her and turned her face toward mine. "I don't care how you look, you are beautiful either way," I said, and smiled. I leaned in for a kiss. I would probably disappear again unless she requests me to stay with her.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}   -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:58 pm

I smiled as I kissed him. I wanted him to stay. He needed to stop randomly leaving. Then I thought of Jake.. I knew he was hiding in the forest watching me and Gabriel. "Jake! Come here!" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}   -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:11 pm

Release your life...

~GABRIEL RICHTER~

"Uh... I don't think whoever you're talking about is here," I said and stood up. I winked at her. "I think I have to go now," I said and smiled. I grabbed my chestpiece in one hand.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}   -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:18 pm

"Don't leave!" I said grabbing his hand. "You always leave. Can't you stay for a little bit longer? Pleaasee?" I asked looking at him, the moon returning. I didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}   -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:25 pm

Release your life...

~GABRIEL RICHTER~

I smirked. "Sure," I said. I sat down next to her and threw the breastplate on the ground. I kpet her hand in mine. I think she liked me... or I just liked her. Anyway, we could never be, on my immortality and all...

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}   -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:44 pm

I smiled and held his hand tightly. I wanted him to stay next to me forever. Then I rrealized I had changed again. "GODDAMMIT." I grumbled. I hated looking like this. I look completely stupid. I kept grumbling to myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}   -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}
Page 1 of 1