Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

-Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

-Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} Empty
PostSubject: -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}   -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:48 pm

-Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} Ap9n6g12

C a s s i d e e | L y r i c | E v a n s

I sat on a log that was right next to the lake. I stared at it intensely. I stood up, and walked into the lake, fully clothed. The water was warm, and quite relaxing. I waded into the water, my torso half way into the water. The water reminded me of the tragic fire of when I was little...It started haunting my thoughts...I saw flashes of my parents..."STOP!!!!" I screamed from the top of my lungs. I went into the water neck deep and held myself.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}   -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:59 am

NATHAN DANIELS
"I won't let you hurt anyone as long as I'm alive!"

-Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} 2n9cr42

I saw a woman with a troubled look on her face. I walked to the shore of the lake and kneeled down. Of course being me, I had to help out. I had no intention of hitting on her or anything. I would wait for the right woman.
"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}   -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:07 am

Daughter of Epiales~

I looked up and saw a boy. I immediately glared. No one could see me like this. "Nothing. I'm fine." I said rather coldly. I stood up in the water and walked out, wiping the single tear the escaped my eye on my cheek. "I'm...okay." I said unsure this time. Less coldly. To be honest, I felt like I was going insane...But no one could know. No one could know that I was weak. I wouldn't allow it.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}   -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:04 am

NATHAN DANIELS

"Don't try that on me. I know when someone is troubled. What. Is. Wrong?" I asked. I wouldn't take lieing. I know that people are troubled by several signs, it's something I learned a while ago. Eyes, face, hands, and knee's. That's all you need to know to learn anything about someone.

Last edited by Sammeh on Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}   -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:57 pm

Daughter of Epiales~

I stared at the kid. He was around the same age as me, it looked like. I sighed and said "I'm just troubled. Okay?" I said not wanting to talk about anything. I don't open up to anyone, and it definitely wasn't going to change now. All I need is myself...Right? I shook my head and put a hand behind my neck.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}   -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:10 pm

NATHAN DANIELS

"Hey. Your gonna tell me what's wrong alright?" I demanded. I wasn't going to give her a choice. I helped people and that was all I could do... Other than that... I felt... useless. I just have no... real... powers or abilities that stand out from the rest. I was just... normal. Ever since they sealed my inner self in this necklace, I... am basicaally just a human.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}   -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:15 pm

Daughter of Epiales~

I gave him a somewhat disgusted look. "getoutofmyface." I mumbled walking past him and toward the forest. "No one tells me what to do. No one." I said about to venture in the forest. I stopped. I sighed and turned around. "Sorry for being.. crude. I'm not used to talking to people." I said crossing my arms.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}   -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:20 pm

NATHAN DANIELS

Before she could say it, I was grabbing her shoulder. "Tell me what is wrong," I said. "All I want to do is help... it's all I'm good for," I said, telling the truth about how I feel about myself. It really was, I couldn't fight, I couldn't defend people, the last time I did that... A hand slowly drifted up to my arm wound and my shoulder wound. Bite marks. Hellhounds. I woudln't let this girl get hurt and... well... that's what happened.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}   -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Daughter of Epiales~

I looked at him. I saw he was a kind person. I backed away from him and shook my head. "You don't want to be friends with a girl like me. I'm...evil. Persay. I can make you see your worst fear and watch you suffer, just for the hell of it." I said lifting up my hand and snapping my fingers. Within the next few seconds, he'd probably be begging for death for what was about to go on inside his head.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}   -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:52 pm

NATHAN DANIELS

GYAAA! I saw my worst fear come before my eyes. My seal was removed, I wrecked havoc as my inner self. I killed every single person in the camp and started to kill the humans. GYAAAAAAA!! I managed to spit out... "I... I will NOT GIVE UP!" I yelled and stood up, and saw the image fade out of my mind. I breathed heavily. That took a lot out of me.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}   -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:58 pm

Daughter of Epiales~

"See? I'm not a good person.." I said looking at him with sad eyes. "I distance myself from everyone because I loose my temper easily, and that's what happens.." I said turning my back to him and looking down. "That's how my parents were wiped out...I caused them to cause the fire...I caused them to die..." I said, my voice cracking.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}   -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:13 pm

NATHAN DANIELS

"Hehe... I told you I would get you to talk," I smiled a charming smile. "Look your not an evil person. I don't believe in pure evil. I believe in confusion, and I think that's what you are, confused," I smiled and stroked a piece of hair out of her face like a brother would do.

Last edited by Sammeh on Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}   -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:19 pm

Daughter of Epiales~

I half smiled at him. I think I kind of liked him...But I would keep that aside. I would just be friends with him. For now. "You're too nice for you're own good, do you know that?" I said with a laugh. My eyes turned into a crystal blue. They change colour depending on my mood. Now, I was contently happy.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}   -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:37 pm

NATHAN DANIELS

"I have been told," I snickered. "So, maybe we can hang out some time, maybe you can meet some of my friends," I said, in a friendly like way, not a date way. I already am interested in a... girl I really like. I saved her from hellhounds once and thats how I got the arm scar. I looked down and my forearm and shuddered. I thought I was gonna die that day.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}   -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:08 pm

Daughter of Epiales~

I smiled at him. It seemed like the right thing to do, so I hugged him. "See ya." I said making myself a dark mist and disappearing. I didn't really disappear, it just looked like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}   -Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Insert topic name here- {SAMMIE}
Page 1 of 1