Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

[insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink Empty
PostSubject: [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink   [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:32 pm

I might be too strung out on compliments
Overdose on confidence
Started not to give a damn and stopped fearing the consequence

[insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink Tumblr_lx9q98MSQg1r9rpkbo1_500_large
cali~17~hecate

Having someone else in your head can get annoying.

Cali stumbled up to Zephyros Creek, being unwillingly controlled by her sister to move forward. "Leave me alone!" Cali yelled out, even though her sister was controlling her from her mind. Oh come on, just sit on this rock would ya? I need help focusing on my meditation, Cadil rang out from inside Cali. "Well if you left me alone a while ago like I had asked you to, you'd be done with the goddamn meditation!" Cali retorted. Cali suddenly stopped moving. It felt as though Cadil's presence in her body had left, but Cali still knew she was there in her mind. Cali, you cursed! Haha, you're not so pure now. Cali punched herself in the stomach and laid back on the rock.

Drinking every night because we drink to my accomplishments
Faded way too long I'm floating in and out of consciousness
And they sayin' I'm back, I'd agree with that..

Last edited by Clove on Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

[insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink Empty
PostSubject: Re: [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink   [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:45 pm

Felix Haywood

Felix was climbing a tree like a perfectly normal Demeter kid when he noticed a girl not too far off, stumbling through the forest and talking to herself. He watched for a little bit, face straight with the slightest confused crinkle in his brow. He blinked when she hit herself and then swung down from the tree. Brushing his clothes off, he walked carefully toward the girl and cleared his throat so she didn't think he was sneaking up on her and attacked him or something.

"Did you just punch yourself?" Felix sounded a little concerned but also wary - because nobody in their right mind would just punch themselves in the stomach and then just sit back on a rock all relaxed. He mussed his hair and stood there awkwardly before shoving his hands into the pockets of his jeans. "Uh... Should I be worried?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

(( Cruddy post but WHAT CAN YOU DO. xD ))
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink   [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:57 pm

Overdose on confidence

[insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink Tumblr_lx9q98MSQg1r9rpkbo1_500_large
cali~17~hecate

Now that that was over, she could relax.

Cali looked over at the boy. She had seen him before. Actually, they'd seen each other in this same exact spot. Cali stood up and rubbed her temples, closing her eyes to tell if Cadil was there. She had left. Finally that girl could finish her mediation and Cali could rest in peace. She stood up and walked over to Felix. "Hi Felix," she said. "You don't remember me? We met here before." Cali paused for a second and continued, "Oh, it's nothing. I have a sister who is doing this meditation thing, and she can contact me through my mind and soul. So, for some reason, punching myself is the only way to get her away from me."

Last edited by Clove on Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pink
Angel's Bestie ;D

PostSubject: Re: [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink   [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:16 pm

[insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink Lyna10
[insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink Emma_112

Emilia was rather indignant about her ‘divide and conquer plan’. Personally, I didn’t like it at all. The thought of having to divide our forces under the current state we’re in would definitely backfire later on. Zephyros’ Creek is one of Lyna’s favorite sit-down-and-relax spots in the entirety of Camp. She usually finds herself lost in her thoughts, or engrossed in writing on her diary about whatever struck her hard on a certain day. Today it was about the strategists’ meeting. Or it was about the strategists’ meeting until Lyna was distracted by nearby chattering. “Oh, it's nothing. I have a sister who is doing this meditation thing, and she can contact me through my mind and soul. So, for some reason, punching myself is the only way to get her away from me."

Lyna lifted a brow. They couldn’t have their lovers’ quarrel, or whatver it is, elsewhere? She put her pen down and craned her neck towards the direction of the voices. A few feet away, meaning Lyna had to stand up and move just to spy on the rest of their conversation. Nope, that didn’t seem appealing. She lifted her pen from the mound of dirt and leaves next to her, and tried to get herself lost in writing again. Today’s meeting was horrid, absolutely horrid.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink   [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:17 pm

tremble for yourself, my man,
You know that you have seen this all before Tremble Little Lion Man You'll never settle any of your scores Your grace is wasted in your face Your boldness stands alone among the wreck Now learn from your mother or else spend your days Biting your own neck---

Far off into the woods was Kayleigh Dupree, avoiding the chatter in the heart of the camp. She planted herself against the side of an oak tree. If there was any form of life in the structure, it had yet to complain. So, without much noise, Kayleigh found a chance to pull out a book. She sat there in the dirt, invested in the hardback novel. Blocking out everything else, at first, Kayleigh did not here the first sentence thrown out a few yards away. The second one, she heard, yet ignored it. By the time another voice was added in, Kayleigh decided to pay more attention to whatever was unfolding.
"Oh, it's nothing. I have a sister who is doing this meditation thing, and she can contact me through my mind and soul. So, for some reason, punching myself is the only way to get her away from me." Kayleigh couldn't help but let out a soft giggle. What was with that person? Of course, she was demi-gods. Though that was not a satisfying enough reason for Kayleigh. Odd how some others act, invading their sister's personal space? There was obviously more to that story, and Kayleigh wanted to know more. She, as always, resisted joining the conversation. She was too timid. Instead of barging into their chat, Kayleigh flopped her book close, tucked it under her arm, and pulled herself to a tree closer to where the sounds were coming from. Kayleigh peered between two pushes, studying the male and female consulting one another. The conversation they were having seemed more interesting than the dull things going on in her book, at least.

ooc; sorry this is so horrible bleh
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink   [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:40 pm

Felix Haywood

Felix squinted his eyes and leaned forward slightly to see the girl's face a little clearly. He examined her for a moment before it clicked in his head. "Oh, I know you!" He exclaimed, snapping his fingers and then leaning back again. "Your name's Cali, right?" He said, nodding his head. Tilting his head to the side slightly, he raised an eyebrow. "Mind and soul... That's intense." He muttered, shifting from foot to foot before digging a toe into the dirt. Eyes shifting to the side slightly, he narrowed his eyes for a moment before snapping his attention back to Cali.

"Hey, your sister can do all that meditation voodoo because she is magical spawn, right? Well, can't you resist it or something since you are also magical spawn?" He asked, fiddling with the beads on his necklace. "Or is that punching thing really the only way? He added, grinning again. "Because, to be honest, seeing you punch yourself makes you seem a little mentally unstable. Just telling the truth here, no malice intended."
Back to top Go down
Pink
Angel's Bestie ;D

PostSubject: Re: [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink   [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:30 pm

[insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink Ch_pos10
Lyna Embers

[insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink Screen17

Honestly, all we did was argue until Birch decided to call the meeting off. I don’t recall ever being so angry in my life. Lyna ran a hand through her hair in frustration. “Oh, I know you!” the boy exclaimed then started talking about magic and punching. Lyna’s right hand twitched slightly, threatening to let the pen fall on the forest ground. She wasn’t used to writing with noises other than the whistling wind, the crunching of leaves, and the chirping of birds. I wonder when the next meeting will be… maybe sometime next week? In the mean time, I need to start planning out battle strategies I can present. Too much nearby talking, too much distraction, and Lyna’s patience meter was already tested awhile back; it’s currently running on ‘low’. I wonder what strategy would be suitable for our numbers? Then came more muttering. And more, and more. Maybe the ‘divide and conquer’ plan could work if we had a lot of archers and- Even more talking, plus the usual forest noises. “Oh, for heaven’s sake!” Lyna muttered under her breath, tempted to throw her pen against the bark of the tree in front of her.

[insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink Screen16

Last edited by Pink on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink   [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:56 pm

You know that you have seen this all before Tremble Little Lion Man You'll never settle any of your scores Your grace is wasted in your face Your boldness stands alone among the wreck Now learn from your mother or else spend your days Biting your own neck---

No matter how much quiet time the girl wanted, Kayleigh could not help but enjoy the conversation happening. Voodoo and stomach punching. What an interesting pairing of topics. Kayleigh nodded as the boy - Felix, she recalled - bluntly stated on how the girl - Cali - made herself look a bit mad. "That's true..." she whispered to herself. sulking back against the tree. She opened her book once more, shaking her head in disapproval at two talking. Right as she began back into her story, a voice, not too far off, grabbed Kayleigh's attention. Someone else was spying on the conversation. Well, maybe not spying, but it sounded as if it was annoying them. Stretched her head out, Kayleigh noticed another girl with a pen and notebook. It seemed as if the loud voices were interrupting her down time. Kayleigh sighed. Nobody seemed to be able to escape the commotion happening with the campers. At least, for Kayleigh, the strange talk was funny.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink   [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:40 pm

Overdose on confidence

cali~17~hecate

Did anyone else hear that voice?

Cali smiled at Felix and pulled her hair back into a ponytail. "I could, but she's invading so much that my mental focus has gone down. Honestly, my powers are stronger than hers. Dark magic always conquers light, but she's going through this meditation sequence. Really, it doesn't make any sense." Cali paused for a moment and heard a sound of frustration. Black wispy tendrils appeared on Cali's arms from nervousness and she walked a little closer to the source of the sound.

Last edited by Clove on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink   [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:36 pm

Felix Haywood

Felix nodded along as if he understood the magic speak. He raised an eyebrow when Cali stopped and started stalking towards something. He glanced over at the direction she was headed in before looking back and making a face when a curl of black extended toward him. Swatting it away somewhat inconspicuously, he gave Cali a look. "What... exactly are you doing?" He asked, standing there awkwardly again. Man, it was just one weird thing after another. "Also, what is this swirling black stuff?" He added, swatting away at another curl.
Back to top Go down
Pink
Angel's Bestie ;D

PostSubject: Re: [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink   [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:36 pm

[insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink Ch_pos10
Lyna Embers

[insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink Screen17

Finally deciding to give up on writing her 146th diary entry, Lyna carefully placed her spiral notebook on the ground beside her, inserting the pen between pages and making sure that the scotch-taped 'Diary Entries 100-150' sign was still stuck to the front of the tattered cover. Her notebook looked worn and old, some pages were already detaching themselves from the side metal coil, and others were just re-attached with clear tape. "I need to buy a new notebook." Lyna said, absently staring at the tree in front of her and half-expecting a nymph to pop up. Her mind was in jumbles and didn't seem to be as quick. There was only one answer to that: nap time. She stifled a yawn and arched her back, feeling a soft pop near her shoulder blades. "Much better,"

Lyna lay down on the still-somewhat-damp forest floor, allowing the noise to wash over her and lull her to sleep. Nothing beats a mid-afternoon nap in Zephyros' Creek. Nothing. Every now and then, sunlight filtered through the shifting leaves and hit her face. Lyna liked the warmth, it felt like being wrapped around her childhood blanket, or in the arms of her mother. Consciousness slowly escaped her.

Somewhere nearby, she heard footsteps.Trudge, trudge, trudge. Were they growing louder? Trudge, trudge, trudge. Not again.

[insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink Screen16
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink   [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:46 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, Truth is now acceptable, Fame is now injectable. Process the progress.

``Cali Logan

The black tendrils continued to seep up and down Cali's arms. The more nervous she was, the more tendrils appeared. She whipped her head around to meet her eyes with Felix's, eyes that were almost black from the magic. "I heard something," she managed to get out. "I thought something was coming for us." The tendrils disappeared through Cali's shirt, and she fell, collapsing on the ground. Choking, Cali pulled herself upwards and walked swiftly towards the tree. She looked around it to see a girl with a notebook there. Cali stepped back a bit an sighed, seeing as there was no danger.

© johanna of chb

Last edited by Clove on Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink   [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:35 pm

Felix Haywood

Felix raised an eyebrow and glanced to the side as more of that black aura stuff continued curling around her arm. Cali was acting a little paranoid and just slightly strange. He swallowed a little nervously when he saw that her eyes had turned black and then watched as she fell on the ground and then choked and got up. He coughed and scratched his neck in an abashed way. "Sorry about that." He apologized to the girl who was lying down, clutching a battered notebook to her chest.

"Better safe than sorry though, right?" He added, not wanting Cali to think that he was embarrassed of her or anything. Realizing that the girl with the notebook had most likely been there for a relatively long time because of her relaxed position, he smiled apologetically. "I assume you were trying to write something? Sorry if we were talking too loudly.." He said again, shuffling his feet a little bit and finding himself just awkwardly standing there again.
Back to top Go down
Pink
Angel's Bestie ;D

PostSubject: Re: [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink   [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:24 pm

Lyna Embers

Well, looks like her nap was officially over. Lyna's eyes fluttered open. "It's fine. I guess I wasn't expecting others to be here, this place is empty most of the time." She pushed off from the ground, and brushed dirt off her back with one hand. After glancing at the two momentarily, Lyna cleared her throat and attempted a casual introduction. "Lyna Embers, daughter of Poseidon." The boy seemed to be more familiar to Lyna than the girl. Felix Haywood. She'd seen him around a lot, but never really actually talked to him. The girl, however, was a somewhat new face. Lyna reached for her diary on the ground, still speaking with casual ease, as if she wasn't embarrassed to be seen napping under a tree. "Do you often go here?"

[/spoiler]
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink   [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:54 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, Truth is now acceptable, Fame is now injectable. Process the progress.

``Cali Logan

Cali looked down at the ground, lowering her arms. She had been overly paranoid lately. Maybe it was because of Cadil always infiltrating her mind. She could never keep any secrets unless Cadil's presence was gone. Cali smiled down at the girl. "Yea, I actually do. I come here a lot with Hecate, my mother. When she's here. Or when she decides to appear. She usually disappears." I stopped for a second, and smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry for overreacting. I have this problem with my sister infiltrating my mind, so I can't really thinks straight. I've been acting really paranoid for a while. And my dark powers just come automatically. I can't really control it. Sorry."

© johanna of chb

Last edited by Clove on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink   [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:51 pm

She watched as Cali searched around for the other girl. Black fog engulfed the girl's arms, causing Kayleigh to let out a small yelp. Quietly, she formed her body into a small ball. Kayleigh held tightly to her knees, causing the book to flop onto the ground. No, she wasn't spotted, but the sheer sight of whatever fury that wizard chick was in was giving her the chills. Once everything calmed down, Kayleigh loosened up a bit. Well, the others seemed to be getting along swimmingly, so Kayleigh decided to start up on her book again. Timid, shy, always out of it Kayleigh felt comfortable, once stretched out. Feeling as if the group of people would leave eventually, she did not mind anything. That is, until, she felt her stomach rumble. No, she was not hungry, but soon found out what it was when she gave out a polite fart. The squeak wasn't as loud as she thought it to be, though Kayleigh did catch a glimpse of bunnies across her turning their attention to her. Kayleigh's face turned a tomato red. What if the others heard her? She was a strong girl, but nobody enjoyed being embarrassed, especially because of nature's ways of releasing winds. Once again, Kayleigh wrapped her legs up to her chest and held onto them tightly, hoping no other person heard - or smelled - what had just happened.

Last edited by Johanna on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink   [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:08 am

Felix Haywood

Patting Cali on the back twice before lowering his hand, he smiled at Lyna. "Felix Haywood, son of Demeter." He said before snorting at her question. "Do I often go here?" He repeated, eyes shifting. "The tree," He said, voice dropping to a whisper. "They call to me." He said eerily, before his face cleared and then straightened up again. He smiled and then laughed again.

"Sorry, weird Demeter kid antics. But truth be told, I don't really come here that often. I usually go for the Strawberry Fields, or some grassy hill. If I feel like working on my parkour skills though, I come here." He said, scratching his cheek. His forehead creased a little bit when he heard something that sounded like... Was that someone passing gas or were his ears just playing tricks on him? He stared in the direction of the sound for a little bit before shrugging his shoulders and dismissing it.

(( it isn't horrible, askafhas. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink   [insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[insert stupidly thought of topic name]~~~Crispy, Moo, Sniggle, Cherry, and Pink
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: