Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A real date! {SAMMIE}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

A real date! {SAMMIE} Empty
PostSubject: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:43 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye sat on an old log. She was in a blue tank top with a lace jacket over it. Faye was wearing a pair of ripped up jeans on her legs. She wore a pair of neon blue ballet flats on her feet. Where is he? Faye wondered. She clicked her feet together making a hollow noise. Faye smiled ,a childish smile. One only worn by her when she was reminded of home and her family. Family... dad.... Faye thought. "Alex where are you?" she thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:00 pm

"Well hello!" I said smiling. I was wearing... well for me this was fancy... I was wearing a white button up shirt, a nice pair of jeans (not those dusty ripped up ones I use in training), sneakers, and I had headphones around my neck.
"You look very nice," I complimented while smiling.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:03 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye turned around and smiled. "Hi!" she said smiling. "Thanks, nice headphones." Faye commented. "So what are we going to do?" she asked keeping a solid smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:07 pm

"I was thinking, dinner... movie... anything else?" I asked, smiling. It was a classic date but thats how first dates usually are right? Classic. It didn't feel like our first date, but it still felt comfortable.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:18 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye nodded and smiled. "Sounds perfect." she replied happily. "When did you find out Alissa was your sister?" Faye asked making conversation. She didn't know what else to say. "Ya like the daggers?" she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:27 pm

"Uh... on my birthday actually," I said answering her question about Alissa. "Yeah, they're actually... they're awesome Faye," I said. They were the coolest gift I have ever gotten. I just didn't want to tell her that... you know.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:35 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled , she looked over at her bag. Her camera was inside it. "I like you gift too. How did you know what I wanted?" she asked with a smile. "So which movie and resturant are we gonna go to?" Faye asked. " sO many questions..." she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:44 pm

"Wherever. I can get us tables, you just tell me where you would like to go," I promised. I pulled out my wallet and looked at a picture of a blonde hirl. My sister. Hm. I stuffed my wallet back into my wallet along with my hands. I leaned against a near by lamp post.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:47 pm

[color:fb59=66CCFF]FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye watched as Alex pulled a picture out of his wallet... most likely Alissa. "I don't know any good places. I don't go out much." she said. Faye twirled her brown hair in her fingers. [b] "I bet you were happy to find out you had a twin sister huh?"[/b ]she asked looking up at Alex.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:38 pm

Hehe. I know a place my friend went when he proposed to a woman. Not to say I'm going to propose, my point is that it is romantic. Mazo, a resteraunt not far from here. I smirked and offered her my hand.
"Let's go Faye, I know a place,"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:11 am

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled and took Alex's hand. "What's the place called?" she asked curiously. Faye looked at the path ahead of them and smiled. The sunset was to die for. The Orange, purple, pink clouds seemed so captivating.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:57 pm

Holding hands with Faye is the best feeling in the world. I turned to her. "It's called Mazo." I said, smiling furiously. I started to walk, what was it? A block away from here at least. Hehe. This was different from how we usually hung out, but it was good.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:01 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled and walked a little faster to keep up with Alex. "Why are you walking so fast? I can't keep up in these shoes!" she said. Her neon blue flats kept sliding off her feet. Faye's feet were a size too small for the shoes, but she had still worn them. She finally just slipped off her shoes ans held them in her free hand. "Okay I can run now." Faye said.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:49 pm

I smiled and ran, we easily crossed the block before coming to the resteraunt. It was packed full of people, but none had the recognition that I did. I waved to my step father who was inside, he waved back and came to get us.
"Hello Alex! Long time no see! And who is this? Is this the infamous Faye you have been talking about in your letters?" He asked. I blushed, Daddd.... I was hopingh that would stay between us.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:53 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye blushed crimson. "Infamous?" she asked turning to Alex. Her eyes were glittering with embarassment. Did Alex really write to his step dad about her? She would tell her dad about Alex, but her dad was dead.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:12 pm

"Oh sure he tells me everything he likes about y-... Sorry Alex... ehehe... I didn't understand. So, let me get you two a table!" My father exclaimed, led us inside, and sat us down at a table. "Now, the meal is free. Smart coming here Alex! You'd know your dad would give you a discount since I own the resteraunt," I heard him say he owned the resteraunt... Huh? He was only a cook the last time I saw him. I looked at him with a curious look and he gave me a look saying he would explain later. Eh... okay dad... I turned back and pulled out her chair for her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:26 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled, and was about to laugh but didn't. She sat down and smiled at Alex. "Typical fathers huh?" Faye said with another smile. She was suddenly very shy, she never been in the presence of so many people. Her shy side was coming out, Alex usually brought him out of that.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:35 pm

Several cooks came up to me and ruffled my hair or gave me a noogie. Maybe it was a mistake coming here. -.-. Then I saw someone I never dreamed to see in my entire life... Ah.. shizz. My step cousin was here, she was a year older than me, but not by much, by a few days really. She spotted me and her jaw almost dropped to the ground. I tried to hide my face but she tackle hugged me to the ground. GAH!!! She told me she missed me and its dangerous out there and she wanted me to come home. I have been considering coming home for a while now. Then she exclaimed, right in front of Faye that we used to bathe together, and that bond can never be broken! I pushed her away and sat down.
"Ehehe... sorry about that," I said, sitting back down. "She really loves me... a bit too much. Although it's nice to feel loved,"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:36 am

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye was holding back a laugh the whole time, she let it escape after Alex sat down. "Hey I love you too." she said with a smile. "You have a lot of family here then huh?" Faye asked looking at Alex.

Last edited by Moon on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:59 pm

"I love you too and uh yeah... I actually didn't expect her to be here..." I said, and she started talking to her friends. Oh... shizz. I hid my face in the menu while the friends were looking for me. They used to be obsessed with me. I put the menu down. What are they doing here? "Anyway let's just enjoy our date," I smiled, I sure was.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:02 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled and nodded, but heard people walking over. She couldn't help but to turn around and see Alex's cousin walk over with a group of girls. Faye truned back around and sunk low in her chair. Yikes Alex must be loved in his family.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:10 pm

"Eh.... hi guys," I saw them looking down at me. Then they tackled me with hugs. I heard several of the girls yelling questions like where have you been and I missed you. I pushed them off. "Gosh guys... I got a date," I said softly and they both nodded and walked away giggling. I buried my hands in my face. "Sorry uh... those were my cousins friends, and uh..." I tried to describe how weird they were but couldn't.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:13 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled and laughed a little. "No need for apologizing Alex. I'm sure they would be just as happy to see Alissa." she said with a shrug. "So what are we gonna eat? I'm half starved, all that running over here was hard work."Faye said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:23 pm

"Uh, anything you like," I smiled. I decided to wash my hands before dinner as I often did. "I'll be right back," I said with a heart warming smile. I made my way to the bathroom and walked through the door. I turned on the water and let the water pour over my hands. I felt energized straight afterwards. Then I noticed a girl behind me. GYAAAA! I turned around with lightning speed, but noticed it was my cousins best friend. "Oh it's just you," I said, my heart beats slowing down. THen she said something odd, that she wanted me... Eh.. I was bit too young for that. Then she flat out kissed me. GYAAAA!! Did I... Did I just taste tongue?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:27 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye nodded and waited for about ten minutes. She got up and walked over to the bathrooms. Faye almost made her jaw drop. Alex was- kissing another girl. This time it was real, no just a hug. She ran out of the resturant with a tear-stained face. Faye found a bench at a nearby park and sat down with her arms around her shoulders. She couldn't believe it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A real date! {SAMMIE}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: