Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A real date! {SAMMIE}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

A real date! {SAMMIE} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:32 pm

GYAAAA! I pushed her off. "What do you think your doing?" I yelled at her. Then her face changed, ah... shizz. A goddamn empousa, but this one was bigger, it looked stronger. I felt a hand wrap around my throat and the next thing you know, I was breaking through the bathroom wall and smashing into a table. Ow. I dodged a claw slash and punched her in the face. Oh well... that worked. She turned back and grabbed my shoulders, Ah shizz... She spun around and threw me through the bay window of the restaurant. I felt myself fall ten feet before tumbling down to the shore of the beach. Nasty cuts all over. I got up and continued to fight, not giving up. I won't back down.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:38 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye heard a crash, then saw Alex get thrown through a window. Not cool. No one throws her boyfriend! Faye reached for her sword from her pocket and clicked it. Full size and ready Faye charged the monster. She flipped onto it's back and began slashing at it. "Alex! *slash* do something!*slash* Anything!" Faye said through blows. She was bleeding badly herself, so much for new clothes. The monster grabbed her foot and hung her up by it. It began punching her, but to Faye's advantage she dogded most punches.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:59 pm

"YOU WANT ME RIGHT?! I'll submit!" I yelled to the monster and waved my arms. It smirked and dropped Faye. She turned to me and turned into her attractive fourteen year old form. I leaned in to kiss her and she did as well, but right before. I took out my knife that has the word of Faye imprinted on it, and sliced her stomach all the way across. Then I took my knife that had Alex imprinted on it and stabbed it into her throat. I saw her claw at me, slicing my jacket arm, but she dissolved into dust. I took my knives and shoved them in my jacket pockets.
"No one touches my girl,"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:04 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye hit the ground with a thud. Ow. She stood up and held her arm, the one she so gracefully fell on. Faye looked down at what was a nice new pair of flats, now only blood soaked things. She was happy the monster was gone, but sad another one of their dates was ruined. "You okay?" she asked taking off her blood lace jacket. Faye turned it into a sling for her arm.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:17 pm

"Yeah I'm good, the question is, are you?" I said and straightened the sling for her to make it more comfortable. That time I was in that prison, we would get broken arms and sprianed wrists all the time so I had to make a lot of slings. I kneeled down and adjusted the sling so it was a bit more comfortable. I nodded approvingly at my work and stood up.
"So... wanna head down shore? I can show you my home from before camp," I jerked a thumb behind me.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:31 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled and nodded. "I'm fine. Let's go." she said with a warm smile. It was a full moon, the kind that reminded Faye of home. She smiled and looked up. Faye slid her feet back in her shoes, or what was left of them and was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:01 pm

I smiled and laced my fingers with hers. We walked down the shore and walked up the hill and there it was. My old house. It was pretty big since my dad had quite a fortune. We walked into the house and I turned on the lights, I looked to the side and saw my room. I remember this place... Wait.. I quickly ran in and threw all of the pics of this girl I used to like in a closet. No need for that.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:07 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye watched as Alex threw something in the closet. She looked around his old room, it was huge. Everything in the house was huge. "Nice place..." Faye said sitting on Alex's bed. She smiled and reset her sling to make it better.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:15 pm

She's on my bed. Ehehe... uh... I put a hand behind my head and started to think. What was I supposed to do now? She's the smart one. She should know.I wish she would just tell me what to do now and yeah...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:19 pm

~let the make out session proceed! xD~
[color=#66CCFF]FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled and motioned for Alex to sit by her. "Alex what's wrong? You seem tense." she said with another smile. Faye put her hair up in a pony, it was to messy in her face.[/colot]
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:24 pm

~Yes xD~

I sat by her. "I was wondering if I should kiss you or not," I said softly. I cleared my throat and looked away shyly. Was I shy? I'm never shy. That's just not my style really. Ahehe...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:27 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled and pulled Alex's face back. She kissed him, yeah first. That was the weird part. Alex usually made all the moves. Oh well, that didn't mean it felt bad.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:29 pm

Oh... that was a surprise. Usually I made all the moves... It didn't make the kiss any less amazing. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer. When was the last time we kissed like this eh?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:33 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye kissed him back for a while, but then pulled away. She did one of her famous smirks. Then Faye began to kiss him again. She loved every second of it.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:40 pm

I kissed back, this was the most passionate kiss we've had since I was killed by Titus. I was enjoying every second of this. Every single second. Mehehe... yeah. THis was one of our better kisses.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:42 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye pulled away and took a breath. "Whoa..." she said with a grin. Faye was loving it, but why did she stop?! Not even she knew.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:06 pm

Hehe... woah is right. Obviously she had enough so I sat there, breathing, I smiled. She really was the only thing that kept me sane. In the underworld, I would have just given in if it wasn't for Faye. In the prison, I would have just killed myself if it wasn't for Faye in the back of my head urging me to go on. Now that just made me want to kiss her more.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:54 am

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled at Alex and laid her head on his shoulder. They hadn't had time like this just to stop and take a few moments of bliss. "I've missed you... that month when you were gone... I missed you so so much." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:05 pm

"I missed you more... See this?" I said and pulled out a small locket from my pocket... hey that rhymed. I opened up the locket to reveal a small picture of Faye, smiling. I handed the locket to her. "I looked at that whenever I felt down or sad," I explained. "And when I was in that prison, well... that was every moment of every day. So you were the one who got me through it," I finished explaining. I wasn't one for sad, romantic, and sappy moments but... well... yeah.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:08 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye looked at the locket with a smile on her face. "Aw... don't make me cry Alex. That was almost like a quote from a romance novel." she said with little tears growing in her eyes. Faye knew Alex, he wasn't one to go all lovey- dovey. He must have really meant it. Aww...
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:31 pm

I chuckled. I wasn't one for lovey-dovey moments. Although, this date turned out alright, it wasn't horrible, and it wasn't great either. I could make it better. Hehe. Makeout session proceed! I smiled and used one hands to bring our faces closer together, I leaned in for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:37 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled and kissed him back. Loving this! Everything was so...yeah that. She leaned into him a little more, loving the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:58 pm

I pulled her closer to me, as if that was possible. I can hold my breath for a long time. I hope she can do the same and even if she breaks away keep the kisses coming... hm... I think that time in the prison has gotten to me... er... huh.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:02 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye pulled away. "Gosh let me breathe!" she said with a smile. "Okay, breathing done." Faye said leaning in for another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:32 pm

Typical Faye. I continued to kiss her, running my hands up and down her back. It's not often when we get to ksis like this, we're usually running from some monster or trying to go on a date. Ehehe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A real date! {SAMMIE}   A real date! {SAMMIE} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A real date! {SAMMIE}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next