Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Music in the forest (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Music in the forest (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:51 pm

I smiled. "Well, sorry. I live with my mom during the year. She takes me shopping and always talks. I remember when she had to go shopping for bras." I shudder at that memory.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:04 pm

I really tried not to laugh, really hard I did! But a small smile escaped my lips. I slammed my hand over my mouth and turned away to try and hide it. Through my covered mouth I asked. "So how long have you guys been here?"
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:08 pm

[color=cyan]"I've been here for five years." I frowned at the memory.=orange]]"This is my first summer. You a year-rounder.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:12 pm

"I'm hoping to be," I grumble. "As long as it isn't manditory to go back to my home cause I have one, I'm staying here. I am never going back into that hell hole my family calls a perfect home."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:17 pm

"What do you mean?" I blurted out. Dang ADHD. I was one of those demigods that had someone to go home too. Isabella's story was really sad; she never told anyone about it.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:21 pm

"Let's just say I am the abuse Cinderella of the modern world," I grumbled. I leaned up against a tree and crossed my arms. "I don't really want to talk about it."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:24 pm

"Don't worry," I said before Seth could say something stupid. "Every demigod has a story. You don't have to tell it if you don't want to." I told her. "No one knows my story and I've been here five years."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:29 pm

"My friend I met earlier said that every story is worth telling," I said looking at the ground. "She said that the stories that involve loss and devastating occurancies they are the ones people want to hear and know about. She said the others that just came here by just showing up, aren't given a second glance for sotry questioning. I just find that fact sick. Why would you want to hear about another person's loss? When I said that, she just laughed and agreed with me saying that I understood her point. She was a little confusing about it actually."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:41 pm

I shrugged. "That's happened to me before. I tell people I live with my mom and they are like 'oh cool. have fun with your mom.' then they ignore me. Izzy over here lies about her story so people won't be all like 'Oh my gods, that's horrible' and all that other crap you get. I agree with you that people only want sad stories. it's wrong." I told her. "Nice hair," I blurted to Ameilia. Remind me to kill my ADHD brain later.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:50 pm

I raised my eyeborws at Seth. "Uh, thanks." I said and ran a few fingers through my hair that today of all days for once I felt like keeping down instead of in a pon tail. I fixed my eyes on Seth and watched him skeptically.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:55 pm

I started laughing. "That's Seth for you. He has ADHD really bad, so he blurts things out alot."
I grumbled under my breath. I don't care what she thinks of me. Yes you do, said a small voice. SHUT UP! I told it.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:58 pm

"Does everyone here have ADHD?" I ask happy to change the subject. Seth looked like he was thinking about something. I caught myself staring at him and cursed myself in my head. I looked at Izzy and waited for the answer of my question to come.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:03 pm

I nodded. "Almost everyone does." Eh, this was boring. "Wanna go to the lake?" I asked. No beach, after what happened.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:06 pm

"Yeah sure!" I said happily. "I haven't been there yet."

OOC: I have to go soon. IDK how soon but if I randomly stop posting, I'll be back like two hours after that. :)
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:08 pm

OOC- it's k. I'll be here. Lol. I'm going to make a new topic in the lake for this k?
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:10 pm

Yeah! Go ahead, I'll be over there...when you have the topic posted I guess Lol. :)
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:16 pm

i made it =) it's just keep swimming like from nemo!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:29 pm

I just want to say I just finished watching that movie a couple hours ago. :)
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:36 pm

I love that movie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music in the forest (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3