Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess) Empty
PostSubject: BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess)   BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:56 am

I walked into the forest and pulled out my lighter, and started walking around setting little plants on fire, and trees.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess)   BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:18 pm

"What are you doing?" Will jogged over and asked out of curiousity. He was still a bit sweaty from playing baseball with Roxanne.

Last edited by BulletInABible on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess)   BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:01 pm

OOC: When did Will walk in?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess)   BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:04 pm

~He was sitting by the trees you're burning down. (He was sitting by the trees you're burning down.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess)   BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:30 pm

OOC: But I just made the topic . .how could he already be there?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess)   BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:54 pm

~JUST RP!! Enough with the questions. (JUST RP!! Enough with the questions.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess)   BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:58 pm

OOC: But, you see, he wouldn't have started burning if someone was already there. Therefore your charrie was not there.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess)   BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:59 pm

~FINE I'LL FIX IT. (FINE I'LL FIX IT.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess)   BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:01 pm

I rolled my eyes. "burning down the forest." I said, alighting more shrubbery.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess)   BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:09 pm

Will's eyes grew wide with fear for the dryads and wood nymphs, "You can't do that!" He cried running over. He concentrated all his energy and made rain fall on the pants dousing the fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess)   BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:25 pm

OOC: The rain is falling on the PANTS XD

BIC: I kept lighting things on fire.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess)   BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:30 pm

"Dude what the hell?!" Will shouted getting angry. "What is wrong with you?! You're killing innocent Dryads!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess)   BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:32 pm

I kept burning things. "That's pleasant."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess)   BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:54 pm

"No it's not! How would you feel if you were a Dryad?" Will shouted again. A beautiful girl, a dryad, flitted over to the boys.

"Please don't burn our trees." She begged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess)   BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:56 pm

I walked up to the dryad, and tried to lite HER on fire.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess)   BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:42 pm

~Kay I'm done RPing with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess)   BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:14 pm

I walk into the forest and see one boy which was trying to set a dryad to flames. I run over there. I say, " What in the world are you doing? I demand you stop!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess)   BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:37 am

I laughed and walked away, out of the forest.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess)   BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:21 am

I walked into the forest looking as fierce and proud as ever. My talents were a curse but they were frightening, my reputation at camp was already huge especially my mother being the Personification of Pain. I saw the flames and walked over to someone who looked like a son of Pyriphlegehton I open my mouth my words cutting through air with a razor sharp edge to it, "What do you think you're doing?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess)   BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:00 pm

"He thinks he's burning down the forest." Will replied to the new boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess)   BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:26 pm

"He is being mean still!" I say in my overalls, "How would he feel if dryads set him on fire?" I sat on a rock and crossed my arms.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess)   BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:42 pm

I smiled and looked at the boy, "Let's see." I focussed on his eyes, ready to use my power, "Pain." I said. My power would work instantly for a minute orso as soon as I couldn't see,hear,feel,taste or touch anything. Everythin was just blank.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess)   BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:20 pm

~Wait what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess)   BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BURNING DOWN THE FOREST (Open, I guess)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: