Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Music in the forest (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Music in the forest (open) Empty
PostSubject: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:34 pm

I walked into the forest alone. Making sure no one was there, I pulled out my IPod. I put in my earphones and started to move my head to the beat of the music. I hope no one's watching me.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:16 pm

I was sitting in the woods hoping no one would find me. Stupid camp, this is all bull. I wanted to scream, and I was about to, until I saw a girl starting to walk my way bobbing her head to music she was listening to throuh her headphones.

"Uh," I stammered as she didn't seem to notice me, "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:19 pm

I heard a faint hello. I whipped around and saw a really pretty girl looking at me. I felt my jaw drop. "How much did you see?" I asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:24 pm

I smiled. "Not much," I admitted. "You just walked by boobbing your head while listening to your music. I swear I won't tell anyone If you don't want me to."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:28 pm

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. "Plesae don't tell anyone." I put out my hand. "Isabella daughter of Athena," I said as an arrow whooshed by my head.
I was enjoying my walk in the forest. I stopped when I heard noises. I removed my bow and arrow ffrom my back. I shot an arrow near the voice.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:31 pm

I was about to reply but an arrow whizzed past the girls head. I screamed. "What the heck was that? Now I would say worse but I don't know if that was a little kid who just shot that!" I turned to the girl who introduced herself as Isabella. "Is that normal here??"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:36 pm

"Yes, it is normal...sometimes." Another arrow went by. I finally saw who it was."Seth! It's just me and another girl!" I screamed. Seth came out looking embarrassed.
I came out looking embarrassed. "Sorry about that. I thought you guys were monsters."
"Do I look like a monster?" I asked him.
I looked at my shoes. "No" I looked up at the girl. She was pretty. I stuck out my hand. "Seth, son of Apollo. You?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:42 pm

"Uh," I stammered and shook Seth's hand. "I'm Ameilia Smith, daughter of I have no idea. Thanks for shooting the arrows and scaring me to death! Great first impression by the way." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:47 pm

I laughed nervously. "Trust me, I can make better impressions," I joked. Ameilia had pretty blu eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:04 pm

"I'll have to get back to you on that after I do more research." I laughed, and noticed I still had his hand in mine. I pulled it away. "So what is it like here normally? I guess everyone is not always shooting arrows at each other."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:07 pm

"Nope, we are the best demigods around! We train and and fight monsters!"I said proudly.
I looked at Isabella. "Maybe not the best, but we do fight monsters. You have a weapon?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:19 pm

I wiggled my wirst in their faces making my bracelet bounce around. "I got a sword." I said. "Barely know how to use it, but I got a weapon. I'm just glad I can lift it and do some basic moves."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:42 pm

I smiled. "I could teach you how to sword fight," i told Ameilia. I was pretty good myself even though i used a bow and arrow most of the time..
I laughed at what she said. "Everyone around here starts that way."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:50 pm

"What?" I asked. "Start out with a sword? Or do you mean that everyone starts off with just learning the basics?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:00 pm

I saw that we both just had confused her. I cleared my throat. "Everyone starts here not knowing a thing or two about swordfighting. Seth over here wants to teach you, even though he uses a bow and arrow."
"Hey!" I protested. "I fight with a dagger or a sword too!"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:07 pm

"Oh, okay! I get it," I nodded and tuck my hair behind my ear. "Yeah sure, I guess you could show me a few things."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:31 pm

I studied Ameilia. "Where you from?" I blurted out. Excuse me, ADHD coming through.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:37 pm

"New York City," I said proudly. But then not so proudly. I really wasn't proud that I lived with my step mother and dad in New York, but I loved the city. "It's an amazing city. Why you ask?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:05 am

"ADHD, kinds makes me ask random questions. I'm from there too? Do you live uptown or downtown?" I asked her.

I felt so left out. I was from Maine.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:12 am

"Uptown," I said. "And you?" I haven't made much conversations with people around here yet, but this was Probably the longest one I have had with someone besides Chiron.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:21 am

"Downtown, no wonder i haven't seen you around the city before," I joked. She seemed to ease up a bit from our tad conversation.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:27 am

"What you might find weird about me isthat I spend a lot oftime at Grand Central Station, or wandering the streets of Little Italy. That's were you would normally find me." I couldn't believe I just told these two that. I prepared myself for laughter, but I really didn't care. Let them laugh.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:32 am

"i can understand why you would go to Grand Central Station. That place is sooo nice. I just love the ceiling with the beautiful contellations and everything," i said.
"Little italy does have the best pizza," I say.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:38 am

"It does," I said remembering the sweet taste of the food. "That's why I love to go there. The food is amazing! I love these little cakes that they sell. They are like Italian donuts but without the little hole in the center. Dip them in warm chocolate and it's fantastic. They are called Zepoli's."(Sp?) I paused and looked up at the two. "Am I ranting? I talk a lot sometimes." I blushed.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:03 am

I was sleeping on a tree branch when I heard people talking. I looked down and saw my girl, my half brother, and a new girl. "Hey up here." I shouted to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music in the forest (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next