Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ally(:

Ally(:

Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone)   Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:11 pm

I spun my silver sword around in my hands. I was about to stab a tree when I stopped. I'd probably kill a nymph or something. I walked through the forest alone. I didn't really have anything to do at camp so I came here. A short walk usually clears my head. But dear gods the forest was boring now. I sighed and sat down. I blew a strand of my black silky hair out of my face. I tapped my fingers on the ground. I froze when I heard a twig snap and the rustling of leaves behin me...
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone)   Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:56 am

I was taking a walk through the forest, thinking about my mother, when I noticed a footprint embedded in the ground. I removed my gauntlet and got on one knee, looking at it in detail. I quickly moved my gaze ahead of it to find another footprint. I followed them until I ended up in a clearing, noticing a demigod who I vaguely recognized. "Hi, I'm Tre Weathington, son of Chaos, who are you?"

(And yes, this character is accepted-https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t6509-labyrinth-designer-s-characters)

Last edited by Labyrinth-Designer on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone)   Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:25 am

~Just to make sure, I don't want to get into any trouble, this character is accepted right? And you may wanna use color. And don't forget to keep it as a four sentence minimum in a post. Wow I sound like an admin right about now xD~
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone)   Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:16 am

"Well," I asked, "who are you?" I took a second glance at her. She was almost frozen in place, her fingers halfway through the motion of tapping. She had long black hair, and I slipped my gauntlet back on, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone)   Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:34 pm

"I'm--" and I stopped. Should I really tell this guy who I am? I know I've never trusted anyone, but I had a good reason. Sure, he was a demigod, but anyone can be. I decided I was being stupid. "Shana Moll. Daughter of Dionysus," I said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone)   Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:04 pm

"I thought I recognized you." I said, slipping my gauntlet off and taking a step towards her. Then I heard a low growl to the right, the snap of a twig and a scratching on the forest floor. "Get down!" I shouted as I tackled her to the ground just before a hell hound jumped out from the forest, claws where her head would've been. I placed my gauntlet on my hand, just in time for it to jump at us again. I punched it's snout, and it backed away for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone)   Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:28 pm

Tre looked like he was about to shove me. "Get down!" he yelled. "Hey, what're you--" but he knocked me over. I fell and coughed. Dirt flew up around me as a jellylike jumped out of a nearby bush and slashed where my head wouldve been. I held onto the pendant attached to my necklace and it quickly transformed into a sword.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone)   Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:05 am

"You have any ambrosia?" I asked, a plan quickly forming in my head. I noticed the sword in her hand, but my thought was cut short by the sight of the hell hound growling at us. I clenched my fists, and readied for the next attack. I kicked up some dirt to distract it, and grabbed Shana's hand and started running through the forest. I heard a bark behind us and waited for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone)   Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:14 pm

Oh sorry in first post I accidentally used wrong color. It's been Shana whole time. "No!" I yelled through the barking of the hellhound. "Who bring ambrosia with them on a walk through the forest?" I pulled my hand away from Tre and faced the hellhound running towards us. "Hey dog breath," I snarled at it.
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone)   Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:36 pm

(Do you mind if I join?)

Flare was walking along, her feet sinking into the mud as she did so, she blinked slightly, hearing voices and a strange barking sound nearby. Flare moved forward, following the voice, she tapped her cane against the ground as she did so. Flare was getting ever coser to the voices, she pushed past a bush and now she was certain she'd arrived. Flare tapped her cane against the ground, couphing slightly before calling out "Hello there! what's going on here?" she was distinctly aware of the sound of feet moving quickly across the ground.

Last edited by Portal-Fan-12 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone)   Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:31 pm

sure, this charrie is accepted right? God I sound like a police lady. Bwahaha lol jk I just don't wanna p-off te admins. And do you have a color for this character? Your supposed to use one.
I grinned as the hellhound got closer. I rolled to the side. Obviously this was a dumb hellhound because it looked confused. "I got this," I said through gritted teeth to Tre. When I was smaller, a hellhound killed my older brother. From that day on I swore to take revenge on all of them.
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone)   Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:25 am

(Yes she is accepted)

Flare stepped forward, she was unsure what was going on, she bit her bottom lip nervously, tapping her cane against the ground below. Flare looked about moving around to stand with her back against a tree, listening to all that was going on nearby.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone)   Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:53 am

"I do!" I shouted, "But I don't have enough!" I said as she let go of my hand and turned to face the hell hound. Then I noticed a pink-haired girl with a cane near us, asking us a question. "What's going on here?" She asked, not directly looking at us. "I got this." Shana said through gritted teeth. "What are you even planning to do?" I asked her, already walking towards the pink haired girl.
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone)   Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:52 am

"Judging by the voices I'd say..........Two humans.......that makes two girls and one boy including me." Flare begins pushing herself away from the tree stepping forward, pursing her lips "then there's the growls so I'd say some kind of big dog or....or a monster." Flare's lips are pursed togethor, she bites her bottom lip, stamping her right foot into the mud below. Flare's lips curve into a small smirk "this should be fun!" she nods slowly "I'm Flare daughter of Aphrodite" she moves forward, hand and cane out before her.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone)   Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:05 pm

I turned at the sound of a girls voice. She had pink hair and a cane. This gave the hellhound a chance to attack. With a sweep of it's giant paw it slammed me into a tree.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone)   Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Maddison ran into the forest. No one was in site but there was noises. "Hello?" she called. She ran further and further, coming into view was an insane image. A Dionysus girl was getting slammed into a tree by a hell hound. "What?" I drew my dagger and flung it at hell hound. It winced in pain. It colasped.I took my dagger out of it. She then saw a guy who looked sort of cute. "Hi. I'm Maddison."
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone)   Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:36 pm

I jumped off of the tree and towards the hellhound. I slashed with my sword vigorously. "Die already!" I cried. I stabbed it one more time in the face, and it turned into dust.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone)   Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:41 pm

After Shana had killed the , I noticed a third girl in the forest, who was retrieving her a dagger from the dust that used to be a hell hound. "At least this one stayed dead." I said, wincing as I remembered an incident a few years ago. "Who are you?" I asked the dagger-throwing girl.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone)   Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:04 pm

"Maddison. You?" She had helped and felt proud. She knew she was blushing.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone)   Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:11 pm

I rolled my eyes. "I'm Shana," I introduced myself to Madison.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone)   Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:20 pm

"Hi. Sorry if I took your place or something." Maddison had gone from proud to upset. She then became very intrested in her shoes.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone)   Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:48 pm

~^^oops up there I used wrong color. Sorry!
"It's fine," I said quickly. I didn't want to make her feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone)   Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:41 pm

"And I'm Tre." I said, looking over Madison. "And thanks for the help by the way." I said after noticing her gaze at her feet. I heard a screech coming from nearby, and the rattling of branches in the trees. "Here he comes." I said with a smirk on my face.
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone)   Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:39 pm

Flare blinks slightly pursing her lips, she seemed to gaze forward, beyond them, or at least that's what she would appear to be doing. Flare stood still and firm in place, she let out a small sigh then covered her ears at the screech, both hands dropping her cane to the ground. Flare shuddered slightly, hands pressed tight around he ears, muffling the sound "What is it?"

Last edited by Portal-Fan-12 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone)   Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:22 am

Suddenly, a small dragon swooped down from the skies, pitch black in color. I saw the pink haired girl's cane on the ground so I picked it up and gave it to her. "Don't worry, this is Kaon." I stated, smiling as I did. Kaon screeched again, but is was much quieter. "Does anyone have any nectar or ambrosia?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone)   Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone in the Forest (Open to anyone and everyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next