Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Music in the forest (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Music in the forest (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:19 am

I looked up and saw my boyfriend. "Hey babe." I smiled.
I looked at my half-brother confused. "Ah...why were you in a tree?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:24 am

"That," I said a little loudly. "Is exactly what I mean! You people just pop up out of no where." I paused a second and looked up. "Why are you in a tree?" I then realized Seth just asked the same thing.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:30 am

"Hey! You copied me!" I joked.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:39 am

I looked at Seth and raised my eyebrows. "I've been here ten minutes, let me wonder aloud."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:45 am

I laughed at her comment. "Seth is trying to be funny. I guess he's trying to make a better first impression on you." Seth blushed.
"Yeah. I kinda owe you for shooting arrows at you guys," I said, looking down at my shoes.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:49 am

I laugh slightly. "It' okay," I assured him. "I forgive you for shooting arrows at us. No harm done except I'll bea little more aware when I come back in here."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:53 am

"Trust me you should. There are a lot more dangerous things out here in the forest then random flying arrows." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:56 am

"Yeah, I know," I said. "Chiron gave me the whole 411 on it all. It's stocked with monsters and all that right?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:58 am

"Yeah, I don't even know what kind though." As if on cue, something growled. "Well, dam."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:04 am

I turned aroun in a circle, but I saw nothing. "Well that's fantastic," I muttered. I continue looking over my shoulder towards every little sound.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:25 am

I heard both my brother and the new girl asked what I was doin' in a tree. "Honestly, I was sleepin'. Hold on i'll be down in a sec." I heard them talking as I was climbin' down until I got to the bottom. "Hey babe, hey bro. Who's the new girl?" I asked as I put my arm around Izzy's waist. "I'm Demitri Nalve, Son of Apollo and boyfriend of Izzy Rose." I said holding my hand out.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:30 am

"This is Ameilia, daughter of someone. She's new here." I told Demitri.
"Yup, she from New York City." I told my half-brother.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:45 am

"Yeah, yea, yeah, nice to meet you too," I said trying not to be rude. I smiled and shook the boy's hand. Then I asked, "What the he'll was that?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:53 am

I titled my head to the side. I heard a weird growl again. Great, a monster was here to kill my new friend. I rubbed my bracelets, turning them into two long knives. 'Maybe a monster. Just pull out your weapons to be safe," I told them.
I stood in front of Ameilia protectly. One minute with the girl and I already feel like I have to take care of her. I pulled my bow from my back and loaded an arrow just in case.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:01 am

I looked over Seth's shoulder, rubbed my bracelet letting my sword flip into my hand. I stepped out from behind him and put my hand on his shoulder softly. "I'm okay," I said with a smile. "I can fight if I need to."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:11 am

"Oh, sorry." A huge hellhound jumped from out of the trees. I grumbled under my breath. Chiron needs to un-stock the forest. I shot an arrow at the hellhound.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:25 am

"That," I said. "Is a very big dog."

I watched for a moment as Seth shot and arrow at the large dog. It got close enough to us where I could take a stab at the monster. I slashed at it's leg leaving a pretty long scratch.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:33 am

Ameilia slashed at the monster. It growled and lunged at her. I pushed her out of the way, taking the blow from the gog instead.
The hellhound pinned Seth down. I stabbed the monster and it turned and looked at me, growling.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:55 am

I was suddenly pushed to the side by Seth, and just in time too. The dog pounded on him intead though. I held back a scream and stabbed at the dog again in the upper arm.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:08 pm

The monster turned and focused on someone else. I took this as a chance and stabbed it in the back. It let out a small yelp and turned to dust. I rubbed my bracelets and they turned back to two long knives. "You okay?" I asked Ameilia/" I asked her.
I groaned and rolled to my side. That sucked like Hades.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:15 pm

"Yeah," I said taking a deep breath. "I am going to start hypervenalating, but i'm good. I'm fine. I'm freaking perfect! What the hell was that?!"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:25 pm

"That was a hellhound. Hellhounds are from the Underworld. There are a lot more scary monster out in the real world, trust me." I told her.
I listened to the two girls talk. I wonder if that's what all girls just do other than shopping. "Thanks for caring about a friend," I moaned.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:28 pm

I looked over at Seth who was still on the ground. "Are you okay?" I asked. I walked over to his side and knelt down and stuck out my hadn to help him up.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:31 pm

I took her hand. "Thanks and yeah I'm fine. I have a question. DO girls just talk and shop?" I asked, a goofy smile playing on my lips.
'That is so sexist Seth!" I exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:46 pm

"Boy's always ask me that," I muttered with a smile. "It's a definite no. We talk, shop, eat, sleep and now, fight monsters. God, boys need to just get it right."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music in the forest (open)   Music in the forest (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music in the forest (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next