Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Humanity itself. [private; r a c h]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Humanity itself. [private; r a c h] Empty
PostSubject: Humanity itself. [private; r a c h]   Humanity itself. [private; r a c h] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:19 pm

Humanity itself. [private; r a c h] Tumblr_lnrpwsqJGH1qii19yo1_500

edwina [winnie] moore ; hades

"you could be happy"

Edwina Wendelyn Sunshine Hope Moore lifts her foot onto the sandy beach, where she has been so many times before. The salty air seeps in her nostrils, as Winnie imagines a stepping foot into the beautiful land of Narnia. She can never fathom why any other child of Hades is never as happy as she. She brightens as she tilts her brown eyes skywards, imagining peace on Earth. Winnie breathes in the fresh, ocean waters. She squeezes her feet into her grey Vans, pinching her red-violet knee-length dress with her two fingers as she leaps into the drenched sand. Winnie brushes through her wavy brunette locks, tucking them beneath her ear. Her eyes stare coldly off into the distance, capturing the world into a photographic image. She snaps a picture of the current day: the perfect ocean waves, splashing her adorned feet, the eternal serenity of calming water, the happiness surrounding her. Everything's perfect.

Winnie clenches her now-perfect teeth as she feels her way to the water, careful not to step on conch shells. The scent of salt enhances and she finally feels the wet sand and peaceful waves. She lets the breeze lead her way. Winnie voices her thoughts, unintentionally, to the world, "Why aren't you all happy?" she says in a low voice, whimsically, to no individual in particular; only humanity itself.

Last edited by Le Pants di Fluffy on Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Humanity itself. [private; r a c h]   Humanity itself. [private; r a c h] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:33 pm

Humanity itself. [private; r a c h] Tumblr13

Z a n e | M a t t h e w | D a v i s

I walked to the beach, after escaping Aphrodite girls trying to braid my hair. God, I hated it when they did that. I walked to the beach barefoot. I don't wear shoes when it comes to places like this. I brought my acoustic guitar, I was trying to find a peaceful place to play. I hoped that maybe the vibe of this place would help me write a song. I found a spot by the dune grass that seemed comfortable. I sat down on the sand and started playing random notes. Then I heard some one say something. Something about being happy? I looked around and saw a brunette girl. "Did you say something?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Humanity itself. [private; r a c h]   Humanity itself. [private; r a c h] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:58 pm

"you could be happy"

Winnie snaps out of her vision, stepping aback. She bites her lower lip, harshly, after being caught off-guard by a stranger. "Nuh-uh." she responds in a mumble, without any realization of her previous statement. She glances up at him with her inquisitive, round brown eyes. She could see how much taller he is but, then, again aren't most people? She blinks her thoughts away, shrugging, "I guess." she begins, restating her thought. "Why can't everyone be happy?"

Winnie offers her hand, standing with her left on her hipbone. "What's your name?" she asks, before introducing herself completely. "I'm Winnie--" she halts herself before saying any more, "--Edwina Wendelyn Sunshine Hope Moore. Happiest little Hades kiddo you'll ever step foot near." she doesn't know exactly why she had introduced herself so formally or even dared to speak her dreaded first name. Whatever. What's done is done.

Last edited by Le Pants di Fluffy on Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Humanity itself. [private; r a c h]   Humanity itself. [private; r a c h] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:05 pm

I smiled at her when she said 'Nuh-uh.' It made me laugh a little. When she had asked why everyone couldn't be happy, I simply said "Because the world is heading toward damnation for being so cruel." I said, thinking about my life before this one. I pushed that thought out of my head and took her hand. "Nice to meet you, Winne." I laughed. "My name is Zane Davis. I'm a Hermes." I smiled. "Well, I'm glad you're a happy Hades. Cause I'm a happy person. We should get along well." I smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Humanity itself. [private; r a c h]   Humanity itself. [private; r a c h] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:30 pm

"you could be happy"

Winnie returns the smile, nodding patiently as she listens. She finally breathes, sighing, excitedly. "Us happy people need to stick together." she grins, showing her white teeth. "We don't need the extra drama filling our lives." Winnie lifts her pinky finger to his, explaining, "I know we just met and all, but let's pinky promise to stay happy." she cannot let a possible new friend fall in the cracks during a hard time. "Absolutely no drama."

Last edited by Le Pants di Fluffy on Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Humanity itself. [private; r a c h]   Humanity itself. [private; r a c h] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:39 pm

I smiled. "We do, don't we?" I said with a smile. "I absolutely hate drama. It was all I knew in my life before I knew who I was. After that, well, Here I am now." I said standing up. I saw as she held up her pinky next to mine. I lifted my pinky and wrapped it around hers. "Pinky promise." I smiled. "No drama, whatsoever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Humanity itself. [private; r a c h]   Humanity itself. [private; r a c h] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:09 pm

"you could be happy"

Winnie returns the smile again with a grin, before adding, "This camp is filled with drama." she rolls her eyes, suddenly irritated with the other campers. "All anyone does is complain." she states, folding her arms across her chest, "Apparently their problems rule over anyone else. Sickening." Winnie shrugs, "I guess that's how life is. How sad." she comments with sarcasm lurching in the back of her throat.[/color]

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Humanity itself. [private; r a c h]   Humanity itself. [private; r a c h] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:09 pm

"What always crosses my mind is, shouldn't they be happy they're here? I mean, if they weren't they'd be dead." I said slinging my guitar over my shoulder and re adjusting the strap. "They should be grateful this place even exists." I told her. "They complain about the stupidest thing and don't think about anyone else but themselves."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Humanity itself. [private; r a c h]   Humanity itself. [private; r a c h] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:29 pm

"you could be happy"

Winnie nods once more, in agreement, "Right?" she shakes her head as she remembers the fights here for the past few days. "They should be happy that they're even superhuman." Winnie sighs, rolling her deep brown eyes. "Some people here don't have special powers, like myself, but do they care about anyone else?" she glances at the sky, before answering herself. "No."

Last edited by Le Pants di Fluffy on Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Humanity itself. [private; r a c h]   Humanity itself. [private; r a c h] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:06 pm

"People are greedy in this world." I said. "But, sometimes it's greed, and other times they want attention." I glanced at the ground saying this. "Greed isn't ever good. And the people who want attention, are pretty upset or feel unloved." I said with a shrug. "At least, that's my perspective."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Humanity itself. [private; r a c h]   Humanity itself. [private; r a c h] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:44 pm

"you could be happy"

"It's no excuse." Winnie responds after he finishes, ever-so-flatly, shrugging. She puffs the stray hairs of her fringe, near her temples, silently irritated. She rocks her petite build back and forth, shaking her head, in shame. "No more complaining or ranting. So how's your life," she pauses, before setting her tongue on his name, "Zane?" she tilts her head, in an adorable just not in a suggestive way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humanity itself. [private; r a c h]   Humanity itself. [private; r a c h] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Humanity itself. [private; r a c h]
Page 1 of 1