Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Go Away [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Go Away [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Go Away [Private]   Go Away [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:12 pm

Go Away [Private] Tumblr_melelg29081qlyey2
Charles Ryder Anderson
Son of Menotius
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie lays on his bunk and stares up at the bunk above him. He was so bored, this place had nothing to do. Maybe it had been a mistake coming to this camp. Though he was provided with food and shelter. That was probualy the only good thing about this place. Everything else sucks, especially the people. He has never met a more annoying bunch of people in his life. Sometime he wishes they'd just die, or go deaf. That way he wouldn't have to put up with him.

Charlie's left arm dangles down, the tips of his fingers barely grazing the floor. In his right hand he holds a cigarette. He puts the tip in his mouth, and inhales. He then lowers it and exhales slowly. Ah, smoking was relaxing. Yeah it would eventually ruin his lungs, but Charlie didn't care. He can quite any time he wants. Because unlike most of the losers in this world, he can stick with something.

Sighing he puts out the cigarette, and tosses it on to an empty bunk. Oops, someone wouldn't be happy when they found that. It's not like he cares, it's not his bunk. He sighs and countines staring up at the bunk above him. Oh dear gods, this is so boring. He had yet to find something really entertaining to do at this place. He had found no one to place chess with him, except Athena kids. And Athena kids annoy him, so he's not going to play with them.

Charlie hears footsteps, but chooses to annoy him. It's probually one of the stupid people in this cabin. The steps get closer to his bunk, but he stills ignore them. Only when they stop right next to his bunk, does he look. He sits up, and looks over at the person, a cold hard look in his eyes. Standing before him was a girl, who didn't look like she'd be leaving any time soon. Also, he was pretty sure he'd never seen her in the cabin before.

Charlie takes a short breath and looks at the girl. He then opens his mouth to talk. "Your in my way. So how about you just leave?"he says in a harsh tone, showing no emotion. He didn't care that he was being harsh, nor did he care how the girl might feel. He then leans back against his pillow. He reaches down into his bag and pulls out a book of sudoku and a pen. He opens the book and flips to a page. He picks up his pen and starts working on a puzzle.

After a while, he takes the time to look up. He notices that the girl is still there. He sighs and looks at her. You could tell by his movements, that he was frustrated, maybe even angry. Why was she still here? He'd told her to leave, why hadn't she listened? Ugh, people are so annoying. "I told you to leave"he says flatly, a bit of anger in his voice. He was going to get pretty angry if she didn't leave. He then closes the book and sets it down. Charlie then turns and stares at the girl.

Word Count: 532.
Outfit

Last edited by ML on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Go Away [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Away [Private]   Go Away [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:20 pm

chanel crystal hale

Looking for her sister, Chanel strode into the Hera cabin with all her weapons on display on her belt. Her soft amber eyes weren't soft as she stared down the two in the corner. She advanced over to the corner, a dagger in her hand. "Alyssa, go," She told the girl. Alyssa's dark brown eyes flashed in annoyance. Chanel returned the look and Alyssa stalked off, obviously annoyed and cursing along the way. Chanel snapped her head back to the boy that Alyssa had been talking to earlier.
"Who the hell are you?" An annoyed expression crossed the teenager's face. Her lips twitched in annoyance again. She advanced over to the boy's bunk with the dagger steady in her hand, her combat boots making soft thuds against the cabin's hardwood floor. Chanel left her left arm resting against the headboard of the bunk and her right hand dangling at her side dangerously. Her right hand was carrying the dagger so of course it'd be the dangerous one.
The smell of stale smoke hit the girl's nose and her nostrils flared ever so slightly. "You smoke?" She asked, curious. She'd never been one for heaters for the sole reason that she knew exactly what would happen when that tar hit her lungs. "Doesn't smoking make it kind of hard to run away?" She said sweetly, her eyes glinting cruelly in the light. Chanel wasn't cruel herself, she just enjoyed a good challenge. That's all the boy was to her. A good challenge.
Chanel appreciated a good runner. Although, the boy in front of her didn't look like he'd lifted a finger his entire life. He looked like type of boy without a care in the world raised in a rich family with a rich daddy to take care of all his expenses.
outfit
cup song
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Go Away [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Away [Private]   Go Away [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:56 pm

Go Away [Private] Tumblr_melelg29081qlyey2
Charles Ryder Anderson
Son of Menotius
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charles looks over at the girl, and watches her. From what he could tell, she was one those types who thought they are so cool. Her attitude, and just her body language, alone could let him see that. He blinks and reaches down under his mattress, grabbing his extra knife. Slowly he slides it up his jacket sleeve. He then leans back against the back of his bed. Turning his head he looks over at the girl.

"Just a tip. You might want to try using some manners"he says to the girl. His eyes now have a cold look in them. He is starting to quickly loose his patience. Pretty soon, he's going to loose it. No, he needs to calm down. That's the last thing he needs to do. "Why does it matter if you know who I am?"he asks quietly. He then grins slightly, and sits up straighter. He swings his legs over the side of his bunk, and stands up.

At his normal height, Charles is a few inches taller than the girl. Smirking, he looks down at her. "So what if I smoke?"he asks her. Nothing irratates his as much as people commenting on his smoking. It's none of their damn business, they should just stay out of it. "Unlike some people, I have self control. I can quit anytime I want"he says to the girl. "I haven't found that it makes a difference, in my ability to run away. But that might just be because I don't run away"he says slowly, in a some what clam manner.

Looking around the cabin, Charles blinks. For once it was suprizingly empty, not often was it this empty. Hm, he wondered why, it was so empty. Not that he really cares, he enjoyed the emptiness. Now if this girl would just leave. Then he could return to doing nothing. That would be nice. "Hey I have an idea"he says to her. "Let's play a little game"he says to her. "It's called, you leave and I'll lay down and go back to what I was doing"he says to her.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Go Away [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Away [Private]   Go Away [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:51 pm

chanel crystal hale

Chanel, unlike the boy, didn't flinch. "Sounds like a boring game. My favorite game, however, is called slit the throat on the loser." Quickly before anyone could move, Chanel had the dagger on the boy's throat with slight pressure added to the blade. She had no intention of actually cutting him unless he was secretly an enemy demigod. She just liked to give people good scares. Chanel latched onto the boy's light green gaze with her own amber eyes. Anger flickered in the depths. Genuine and true anger. She lowered the dagger and took a step back. No sense in angering somebody that was already angry.
Chanel didn't feel like introducing herself and felt that the conversation was done here. "Don't touch my sisters," she stated simply, her tone somewhat casual but with threatening implications. She figured the other demigod would've done a decent amount of damage to her sister. Whether it was good touching or bad touching, he would have hurt her. Chanel could see it on the boy's face that he was a bad boy. He was an angst-ridden, angry teenage boy who wore leather and saluted the world with a middle finger.
And with that, Chanel turned on the heel of her boot and moved towards the door with a graceful walk. The daughter of Ares had a certain sway to the way she walked. Left, right, left, right, left. She kept her strides perfectly even as she went. Chanel slid her blade back into her sheath and stepped out of the cabin doors, the sharp, winter wind hitting her bare arms like individual needles. She didn't mind the cold, though. Chanel was good with harsh weather especially on her bare skin.
As she padded through the snow, the warrior girl kept her sense open for any impending threats as she moved. In the case the boy decided to follow her out. Chanel's hand drifted to the crossbow strapped to her back. Just in case, she reminded herself.
outfit
cup song

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Go Away [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Away [Private]   Go Away [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Go Away [Private]
Page 1 of 1