Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Always gonna be another mountain

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Always gonna be another mountain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always gonna be another mountain   Always gonna be another mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:55 am

Kylee nodded. "I see..." she said. Kylee glanced downwards at the wall. "Hey I was going to train after this, do you want to come?" she asked turing back to Auri.
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

PostSubject: Re: Always gonna be another mountain   Always gonna be another mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:00 pm

"Sure!" Auri jumped up from her perch, back to her bubbly self. Slowly she began to shimmy herself down the wall.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Always gonna be another mountain   Always gonna be another mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:01 pm

~ Okay I'll make a topic at the arena~

Kylee smiled and began climbing down the wall as well. She was careful not to bump into Auri on the way down. Once Kylee touched the ground a smile spread on her face. "Last one to the arena is a rotten egg!" she said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

PostSubject: Re: Always gonna be another mountain   Always gonna be another mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:23 pm

Auri smiled, sprinting after Kylee to the arena.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Always gonna be another mountain   Always gonna be another mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Always gonna be another mountain
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2