Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crona

Crona

When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:58 pm

I enjoyed spending this time with Angel very much. I was so happy she was my girlfriend. I ran my fingers through my hair and started thinking. The chimera attack, all I was focusing on was making sure Angel was protected. I didn't care if got hurt in the process, and I'm hurt now, and I obviously don't make a big deal out of it. It was so worth it for Angel. But, then again, I wouldn't have been able to kill it with out Hunter. He deserved as much credit as I did. I'd have to find a way to thank him. And the Ride on the Pegasus, simply amazing. It was such a perfect moment. I quickly changed my bandages, but on a Red tank-top that showed my nice arms(Hey, I don't like to brag, reader, but it's nice to feel secure in sleeveless shirts!), black jeans, and a bright red knit hat with a black skull design to match the tank-top. One more thing before I went back.....

I quickly snuck out the back door and ran towards the dining Pavilion. I ordered two mugs of piping hot and rich cocoa. I also grabbed a thing of chips w/ dip for later. I didn't really think it would go well with the hot cocoa. One more thing I needed to get. I ran to the arts and craft area to find my final item. There was a nice little statue of Athena with an owl on her shoulder, she was wearing a war helmet and gorgeous, flowing lavender and gold robes. She was holding a spear in one hand and an olive branch in another. It was painted beautifully. I tossed a couple drachma on the table to thank the maker, then quickly ran back to the Khione Cabin.

I decided I would save the Athena statue for later. Maybe after the movies? So, I dashed into the doors, and climbed up to my bunk. I handed Angel one of the mugs and put the chips aside. " Thought it might be nice since it's cold in here. What did I miss?", I asked, smiling brightly. I didn't tell Angel about the statue yet.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:22 pm

Meanwhile my mind was in La La Land. I was just thinking about how great my boyfriend was and the stuff we had did together in the short time we knew each other. His wounds from the chimera concerned me but at the same time I thought of our first kiss. I knew very well Hunter was also someone who fought the chimera. He did plenty of good too in battle, but I had no feelings for him besides possible friendship. After all, he did help save my life. I had made a blunder in that battle by missing the chimera. If those guys weren't there for me, I wouldn't be alive. Most importantly, I would not have a loving boyfriend whose bed I was laying in. I waited patiently for him to rejoin me. I thought about the gifts he had given me. I really wanted to give him something in return. He deserved it for all he had done for me.

In my hands was the ice rose he had crafted for me. I kept it close to my heart as my mind continued daydreaming. I began to think of the things we could do later on. Picnics out in the grass on sunny days, having a snowball fight, just little silly things. I wondered if I would be able to introduce Reji to my dad. I wondered how my father would react. My dad was a pretty nice guy. He wouldn't overreact about me getting a boyfriend because he knows I'm intelligent enough to make my own decisions. I would have to do something about Bane though. Bane was really stubborn and overprotective when it came to me. Probably because I'm female and he has had done some stuff with other females, but I'M NOT AN IDIOT! Or a....well...I rather not use the terms I'm thinking of. The movie went on, but I was barely paying attention.

It seemed like forever since Reji had left. My Gods, what was taking him so long? I was beginning to feel lonely inside that room with the television showing a boy dealing with issues both normal and not so normal. I clutched the rose tightly. I was tempted to go and look for him. I saw what direction he went in. I was considering it when he had finally arrived. No wonder, he had brought snacks with him. I quickly placed the rose back where I had it and grabbed a cup of hot cocoa. It was rather cold in the room. I realized that I was shivering. I smiled at him as I stated what I had seen happen. Then I took a sip from the mug. It was delicious. "Thanks! It is kind of cold in here." Little did I know there was more than chips waiting for me.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:54 pm

I saw Angel put away the ice rose. I smiled with surprise. "You carry that around with you? That's sweet.", I kissed Angel quickly and smiled back at the movie, taking a swig of my hot cocoa. "This is so nice, yah know? Just relaxing here watching a movie? I mean, it's a good change from all the training. Moments like this and a sense of humor are what keep me sane being confined to this camp. It's seldom I'm allowed to leave the camp. But, a lot of other campers can. But me, I'm not so lucky. Monsters hone in on me the second I step outside the borders. But, you probably won't be like that. You can probably go back home soon and get your stuff. ", I promptly stopped."Sorry, I rambled for a bit.", I shrugged and relaxed back next to Angel, wrapping one arm around her. "I could spend the whole day just like this.", I thought out loud. Gods, I need to control my thoughts. A thought suddenly made it's way into my brain. "I wonder what Bane would say if he knew this was happening. You have any ideas?", I asked, smiling joyfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:14 pm

My cheeks blushed in response to his words about the rose. I loved the ice rose. It was so beautiful and unique. I couldn't believe such beauty would last forever. He was back on the bed with me. I kissed him back and sat next to him. Due to the hot cocoa I couldn't wrap my arms around him so I simply cuddled close to him as I sipped from the mug. What a great way to spend time together. "I wouldn't really know what that's like...I've had a pretty normal life up until now. My dad's a college professor and is very caring and gives good advice. My brother's a total blockhead, but he has his heart in the right place." I could sense that he wasn't too pleased about having such bad luck with monsters. Why did they attack him so much anyway? What made him public enemy number one? "It's okay."

We were having a little conversation at this point while the movie was playing. I felt his arm wrap around me and I smiled. What a sweetheart. Then I heard him mention my brother. Instantly I groaned from the sound of his name. "Don't jinx it. Bane may be stupid, but he has a knack for barging in at the most inopportune moments. You have NO idea how many times he has barged into my room while I was changing screaming about a remote or when he has showed up while I was talking to a guy yelling around some teacher. I don't even really talk to people usually. I'm rather shy. Everyone at school just knows me as Bane's sister. He's the popular guy and I'm the nobody that's related to him." Thinking about it made me sad. My head tilted downward as my shoulders slumped a bit.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:43 pm

I started to pay more attention to the Harry Potter movie. They were trying to figure out what the cause of these people being frozen were. I had to admit, if I was Harry, I'd be pretty darn stumped too. You don't have much to go on besides a frozen cat. And gods, that Moaning Myrtle was so annoying! I can't stand her. She just complains and talks in a voice that makes you want to hurt something. "I hat that stupid ghost!", I exclaimed after a bit. Maybe a got slightly too worked up over movies. But hey, everyone has their quirks. I managed to balance my mug on the railing of the bunk so I could pull of my red knit hat and place it on Angel's head. I laughed a bit. "It looks good on you. ", I kissed her on the cheek again and picked up my mug, turning back to the TV. I took a large swig of cocoa. "Mmmmm, this tastes so good.".

(Am I sensing a Bane intrusion or what?)

My face hardened a bit when Angel talked about Bane. Bane sounded like a bit of a jerk and sort of obnoxious. "Bane's heart may be in the right place, but I'm not sure if his brain is in any place.", I said with a smirk. "But gods, I hope Bane doesn't pop in.", I crossed my fingers. Just then, my little snow leopard Ten-Ten leaped up onto the bed, turned in a circle, and settled itself on my lap. "This is my little fuzzy buddy Ten-Ten.", just then, Ten-Ten sneezed, sat up abruptly, and looked around surprised. I couldn't help but"aaawww", a bit at that. I then pulled up a blanket and laid it over the three of us. Now, this moment was perfect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:06 pm

The ghost made me cringe. She was just so pitiful and irritating at the same time. I didn't like her but at the same time I felt sorry for her. I knew from the books how she had passed away and it made me feel bad. However I grew more annoyed as I continued listening to her whine. The case proved to be rather difficult. It would be hard figuring out what in the world was happening at Hogwarts. The whole predicament was just weird and there was not enough evidence to prove that anyone was guilty. Personally I liked mysteries. They always fascinated me. I found myself observing close details in an attempt to solve the case. I was rather interested even though I knew what the end result was. I wondered if the movie gave any specific details that could help give it away.

I kept drinking my hot cocoa as we were watching the movie. Then I felt the warmth of a knit hat on my head and I glanced up at Reji. My shoulders stood up and I stopped slumping. I blushed once more as I felt his lips on my face. I couldn't help myself. My eyes glanced at him. He seemed to not be so happy about my brother. I didn't blame him. Bane could be a jerk at times, but he still cared about me and despite teasing wanted me to be happy. He also wanted me to not lose my virginity with some random guy. Suddenly a snow leopard cub jumped onto the bed. "Aww, what a cutie!" I immediately moved my hand to pet the adorable thing. Ten-Ten was just so cute! The three of us were on the bed together. I ended up speaking aloud. "Nothing could ruin this, not even-"

"ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I charged right into the door, hoping to break it down. WHERE WAS MY BABY SIS AT?! She went off and vanished somewhere! I was looking for her. She wasn't up in that cabin of our moms, so I went looking for her. There was this one next door that had like traps and stuff. Bastards nearly blew me out of the sky! I was pretty banged up from searching from cabin to cabin. I was in front of some icy looking cabin. I hoped she wasn't with that boy, what's his name, Renji? Reno? Ah screw it. I hoped she wasn't with that boy because I sure would screw him up! In rage I charged into the door another time. It gave in. "ANGEL I BETTER NOT SEE YOU IN BED WITH THAT BOY!!!!"

I sighed. That was EXACTLY where I was. I wasn't doing anything sexual though. We were just watching Harry Potter and talking! I felt frustrated, especially since I knew from the sound of that door he had forced his way in. I was so busted. I could hear loud footsteps going towards the room. Maybe I should hide. No, didn't have enough time to. I glanced at Reji with a frustrated and concerned look on my face. I knew Bane wouldn't take this well at all.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:47 pm

The movie was turning out to be very good. I mean, I'd seen it before, I meant the date, hanging out, movie watching thing. Oh, blast it. " I like the movie, but most importantly, spending time with you. I really do love you a lot Angel. I wouldn't put my life on the line for just anybody.", I smiled looked in her eyes for a minute. They were beautiful. She was beautiful. Whether she wanted to believe it or no, she was. And I was going to tell her that. " You're beautiful, Angel. Truly, honestly beautiful. Other girls need make up or expensive clothes to look beautiful, you, just being yourself and natural, are very beautiful. And not only that, you have a great personality. You can hold a conversation and you're very intelligent. You're perfect for you. Oh, and by the way, you're not Bane's little sister, you're Angeles Valentine, the most wonderful person I've ever met.", And with that, I kissed her for about 20 seconds, and then turned back to the movie.

By this time, Harry had found the diary and taken the look back in time. He saw Hagrid with his monster and made the false accusation that Hagrid was the person that set the monster free. But Harry did have good grounds, he had witnessed a large monster running away and Hagrid was very fond of dangerous magical creatures. I probably would've thought the same thing. I laughed when Angel seemed to take a liking to Ten-Ten, and the reverse was true as well. Then, out of an irresistible urge, I leaned in and kissed Rhymer, but a couple seconds into the kiss, Mr. Blockhead barged in.

I could tell he was mad and I thought he had seen me kissing his sister too. Great. I needed a distraction. I had the perfect idea. "Ten-Ten, attack!", and with that, Ten-Ten leaped down and onto Bane, scratching and biting all over. I formed a small sheet of ice so when he stumbled back, he tripped and fell outside the cabin, and the doors flew shut bhind him. When Ten-Ten was safely back inside, I mustered a good amount of strength to form a decent Ice Barrier on the door, which would hold them for a while. Ten Ten then jumped back onto the bed. "Good leopard.", and I tossed him a chip. "I'm very sorry Angel. are you mad? I'll go help him up and bring him to the infirmary if you are.".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:14 pm

What I totally did not expect to happen was the whole confession thing. There Reji was just telling me all the great things about me. I felt the heat of my cheeks as I blushed greatly. He was so sweet. I lost myself in his eyes as he told me about my natural beauty. He was beautiful too. He was also the nicest guy I could ever have as a boyfriend. He was sweet yet tough. He was willing to listen to me talk. He was always there to protect me. Not to mention he was a good kisser. What more could I ever ask for? My ears perked up as he said my full name. Reji saw me for what I was. Everyone else just saw me as Bane's shy sister who dressed in boyish clothes. Reji could see beyond my looks and who I was related to. He loved me for me. I wanted to hug him, but then my brother barged in with his loud self. I mean really, he couldn't have knocked?!

Sure enough, that bastard was in bed with my sis kissing her. How dare he make a move on my sis like that! What's even worse is that they were in bed together! HIS bed. I wasn't dumb, I knew what guys did with girls when they were alone in a bedroom together. I was seeing red. My hands were balled up into fists. I was shaking with utter rage. I'd show him! "ANGEL, IF YOU DO NOT GET OUT THAT BED WITH RENJI I'LL-" Suddenly some cat went and attacked me! It was scratching my precious face up! I grabbed it and tried to show the kitty a lesson when it bit me. Little bastard bit me! I was about to pound that kitty's skull when suddenly I tripped. There was some ice on the ground. The jerk did it again! I went slipping out the cabin and before I knew it the kitty was gone and there was ice blocking my way. I charged in and went banging on it. "ANGEL YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE NOW!!! JUST WAIT UNTIL I TELL DAD YOU'VE BEEN FOOLING AROUND WITH BOYS!!"

"For the last time I am not sleeping with him!" Whoops, I said that aloud. But seriously, I wasn't dumb! Ugh, sometimes I wish I could just give my brother a beat down. He was way too big for me though and could toss me across the room if he wanted. I was just too small to take him on. Reji was polite enough to apologize for what he did to Bane. I could understand why though. I wasn't mad at him for teaching my brother a lesson. "Is he going to live? If so, then it's fine. Sometimes I want to beat him down for stupidity. Unfortunately I'm too small and I don't have cute, vicious cubs or ice powers to help me." I smirked a bit and nodded at little Ten-Ten. The little guy was so cute. Dangerous too apparently, at least to Bane! I went and reached for a chip. I proceeded to eat it. "He's probably going to continue acting like this until you 'earn his trust'." My first and middle fingers on both hands bended to make quotation marks as I said the last three words. Ah brothers.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:43 pm

I was very happy to see that Angel accepted what I said about her being beautiful inside and out and being more than just Mr. Blockhead's little sister. Little Ten-Ten did his job very well. Bane was stuck outside of the cabin for a while, or at least until he could find a hammer. "Hopefully he'll have trouble finding the forges so he can't grab a hammer.", I smiled weakly. "An yah, he'll live, he's just a bit banged up. He barely has any injures, just a bump on his head and a few minor scratches.", I said finally. "You have no need to be worried.". And with that, I turned back to the movie.

This movie was actually better than I remembered! It kept me in suspense and it actually had a decent amount of action. Between the people getting frozen, the Quidditch games, polyjuice potion, and finding clues, it was a great movie. It was nearing the end, though. "We may just have to watch the third one!" I exclaimed happily. But, I was weak and tired from the sheet of ice and ice barrier. I was a bit paler than usual and I had a bit of a cold sweat. But I would be quite alright.

I decided to reassure Angel again. "You are so much more than Bane's brother. Not to insult him, but he's not very bright, and you're very intelligent to add to my list earlier. Oh, and I have something for you.", and with that, I held up the Athena statue. (If you want to look at the description, it's on page 2.). I hoped she would like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:02 am

Looking at Reji once more, I realized that maybe it wouldn't be Bane going to the infirmary. My concern was not over my brother who had just gotten some scratches and bite marks. It was over Reji who was looking awfully pale. My eyes widen as I reached out my hand to touch his face. My other hand was holding his. "Um Reji, I don't like how pale you've gotten. Are you sure you're going to be okay? I could get you something. I don't want you to pass out from exhaustion." He did kind of use his ice powers rather heavily in order to block out my idiot brother. I felt horrible. Yet again I got someone into abusing their powers for my sake. I should've just gone with Bane and talked some sense into him. I was thinking of running out to get some nectar from the infirmary. From what I saw it helped with a number of problems.

I knew the movie was still running, but I could hardly pay attention to it. I was too concerned over my boyfriend. Curse you Bane, why did you have to intrude?! I was ready to get up when something caught my attention. It was a statue. I was able to recognize who it was immediately. "Mom!" I quickly took the statue and examined it before lightly hugging it. It was my mother. She had not shown up much during my life, but I still loved her all the same. "Thank you so much....but I really think you need to heal up. I'll get something from the infirmary." It was such a sweet gift. I loved Reji.

I HATED REJI! That bastard went and shut me out from my sis! I found myself locked out from the cabin. In frustration I threw my hands up and sat down on the ground. I needed to get something to break this. I needed to think. Some people were looking over and I simply flipped the bird to them. Screw them, I had to get my sis! So then I had to think. I was thinking and thinking and thinking. What could break ice? Thinking....thinking...I was thinking....
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:41 pm

I looked at Angel and smiled again," I'll be fine, It's just, I generally don't use my Ice powers this much in two days. Don't be concerned. This has happened to me before, plus, worse has happened as well. I've blacked out and lost blood too. I just need rest and to be relaxed, and what better way to do that than hang with my lovely girlfriend.", my smile brightened for a bit before turning back to watch more Potter. I really hoped she didn't feel bad about me using my powers for her twice. I volunteered my powers, I wanted to help her! Campers are supposed to help fellow campers. That's the way things worked around here.

So, by this time, the movie was coming to an end. Professor Lockhart's memory spell backfired and he was pretty much out of it. Harry had slayed the Basilisk with the help of Fawks the Phoenix and a magic sword, and destroyed the diary. When I saw how happy Angel was with the statue, my lips turned up into a pleased grin, "I'm glad you like it. I thought it could be something you could put in your bunk space. Oh, and no no no, don't bother going to the infirmary, really, I'm fine.". Now, the movie had ended. "We could watch the third one before dinner if you want.", I offered, looking into Angel's eyes.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:32 pm

I still found myself concerned over Reji. He insisted that he was fine yet I still felt bad. My hand moved away from his face. I wanted to know that he was alright and that my brother didn't cause him to lose too much of his energy. I wanted to go outside and beat Bane on top of the head with something. My notebook wouldn't have been very effective. "Okay...Wait, YOU BLACKED OUT AND LOST BLOOD?!" It had just hit me what he had said. My hands slapped themselves onto my mouth. My eyes were wide once more. Oh my Gods, how horrible! I hoped that would never happen again. I also hoped there would be nothing worse! I was a worrywart, but I loved him! The idea of him being in such a situation horrified me. I was willing to watch the third movie, but I as of that moment was having difficulty even paying attention to the end of the second!

Thinking...thinking....ah I got nothing! Damn bastard and his ice powers! I was real pissed. Wanted to rip his spleen out with my bare hands. Angel, just what the hell were you doing with him?! Don't go after him 'cause he's all cool with his ice and stuff! Ha ha, 'cool'. I would've thought of a joke at that moment if I wasn't so pissed off. So I was outside all mad. Then I figured I'd surprise attack the fool. Oooh he'll be getting a beatdown! Was gonna show him who was boss!

"I'll watch the third. But I feel like it's all my fault..." My eyes glanced right back into his while I was speaking. I only wanted him safe and sound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]   When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When something happens, talk to your boyfriend? [Sleepy!]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2