Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I will never fall in love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

I will never fall in love Empty
PostSubject: I will never fall in love   I will never fall in love I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:02 pm

I walk down the side of the creek. Thalia fell in love here and now her prince in shinning armor is running to save her. She always has been the damsel in distress. Whether she will admit it or not. Boys will just break your heart though. I will never fall in love.

I will never fall in love E6Hto
Back to top Go down
VerisBlack

VerisBlack

PostSubject: Re: I will never fall in love   I will never fall in love I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:17 pm

Garret Ignis had no clue what he was doing.

He had wasted ten long years at this camp, and had yet to ever walk by this creek. Of course, he had seen it a thousand times, but never up this close. He ran a swift hand through his black, curly locks. Garret was known for things escaping his mind like that. Garret wasn't a multitasker. A creek, was lower on his lists than, let's say a battle.

So he walked along the edge of the water, admiring it's reflection, when he came across a girl. He hadn't seen her before. Garret didn't leave his Cabin much, or talk to others outside of it, so maybe that was why. He smiled weakly at her.

"H-hello." he mumbled. "I'll j-just g-go." he stuttered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writerscafe.org/VerisBlack
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: I will never fall in love   I will never fall in love I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:28 pm

I sighed when a boy came up to me. "Nah. It's fine." I sat starring at the pond. One tear escaped my eye as I imagined Thalia's laugh. She was like my little sister. We all loved her. She had a way of making people love her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will never fall in love   I will never fall in love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will never fall in love
Page 1 of 1