Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

people fall in love in mysterious ways --- [pink]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

people fall in love in mysterious ways --- [pink]  Empty
PostSubject: people fall in love in mysterious ways --- [pink]    people fall in love in mysterious ways --- [pink]  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 9:31 pm

people fall in love in mysterious ways --- [pink]  SVlvKtIpeople fall in love in mysterious ways --- [pink]  HVKQ7gk

Tobias Kelly
| Tobias is not a very romantic guy. He's known that for a while, but after listening to his older half brothers and their friends for years, he had learned to pretend. He had the looks that were require to be a heart throb, at least he was told so, and therefore he would use his appearance to his advantage until it became a disadvantage. This had worked for the demigod for a majority of his life until he had met a certain, beautiful, stunning, courageous daughter of Zeus. Emily had stopped him in his tracks, and almost changed him. Almost. And then, months later, she actually did.  

The second he couldn't stop thinking about her, Tobias knew that she was going to be different. He couldn't forget about her then, and he surely couldn't now. Emily wasn't just beautiful, she was strong, and he admired that. She was a series of firsts. His first actual 'I love you'. His first actual 'Please forgive me'. His first love. He knew that he'd always love her, despite everything. She was unforgettable, and the demigod wanted to make sure she knew that. Hence why he had been so eager to take her on this date. Tobias actually planned it all out by himself, and he was proud. Proud of her, proud of himself, proud of them. The thought made his insides flutter.

They were going to go to a drive in movie, Jaws. The drive over would take a while, so they needed to leave fairly early, but he hoped she liked it. Drive in's seemed slow and easy, something where pressure wasn't applied. Tobias really didn't want to over think things, and this would allow it. Tonight would be free of hair gel or button up shirts, or street shoes. As he walked over to cabin one, he was dressed in a sweatshirt, a Giant's shirt, jeans and sneakers. His blonde hair was messy, but natural. He didn't want to appear to be anyone but himself.

The keys in his pocket seemed to heat up, as if reminding him to be careful with his older half brother's truck. Parker was going to murder him if he got a dent in it. Or a scratch. Or if he breathed in it in the wrong spot. Inhaling, he clenched his hand into a fist and tapped the cabin's large door. A young girl opened the door, with striking eyes to match Emily's. "Uh - hi. Do you think you could get Emily for me?" he asked, doing his best to smile. Tobias wasn't exactly good with kids.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: people fall in love in mysterious ways --- [pink]    people fall in love in mysterious ways --- [pink]  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 4:18 pm

Emily could have said her life had changed on New Years' Eve a year ago. Before that she had rarely did anything, going off campus every once in awhile. She had learned to be independent and to certainly never trust anyone no matter what. Your friend could end up turning into a Kronos camper or just a monster. But on that fateful night everything seemed to change. She met Tobias Kelly and he had left a feeling inside her, something she had never felt before. She hadn't known what it was at the time until a month or two later. She loved him. It had taken her a while to finally admit that she loved him and even longer until they actually said it to each other.

Worried thought ran through her head about tonight. Emily didn't want to mess things up. It had taken them awhile to get to where they currently were, and she didn't want to mess things up all of a sudden. She didn't know what they were doing exactly. All she knew about their date was it was casual and that was it. She was worried about the date not that she didn't trust him of course. Just worried about how it was going to go. She cleared her head while she showered. She got dressed in a grey sweatshirt, a black pair of jeans, and some boots. She left her hair the way it was not bothering to do much with it.

Emily was about to go leave her cabin to look for Tobias when her younger half-sister popped into her room. "Can you read me a story?" The younger girl asked with a book in her hands. Emily smiled before saying, "Sure." Her half-sister ran over to her bed and handed her the book with a smile lighting up her face. Towards the end of the book, there was a knock at the door. Her half-sister jumped up from the bed before yelling on her way to the door, "I'll get it!" A few moments later she reappeared. "There's a boy here for you."She scrunched up her nose before grabbing Emily's hand and pulling her towards the door. "Did you know boys have cooties?" Emily smiled at Tobias before ruffling the small girl's hair. "Thanks Skylar. I'll read you another book when I get back." Skylar nodded her head before skipping off to her own room. Emily closed the cabin door behind her before looking up at Tobias. "So uh ready to go?"

outift

Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: people fall in love in mysterious ways --- [pink]    people fall in love in mysterious ways --- [pink]  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 9:24 pm

people fall in love in mysterious ways --- [pink]  SVlvKtIpeople fall in love in mysterious ways --- [pink]  HVKQ7gk

Tobias Kelly
| The winter air was crisp and sharp, having foggy white clouds whenever he breathed. The sun hadn't set yet, but colors were beginning to drain from the sky slowly. While he waited for the door to open, he watched the reds and purples fade into the horizon. The pines, if you looked with enough imagination, seemed to stab into the flesh of the sky, drawing scarlet liquid. The camp had been bleeding for a while, but Tobias had yet to see it rain red.

He was snapped out of his overactive dreams when a small girl opened the door. Her eyes seemed to radiate power and strength despite the fact that she was a good two feet shorter than the son of Hermes. After requesting Emily, Tobias followed the demigod in and took in the large, spacious structure that was cabin one. He hadn't ever been inside of the building, merely looking at it had sufficed him for years, but now that he stepped in, he wanted out. The marble eyes of Zeus in the center of the room was harsh, despite it being a statue. If he ever actually met the god, Tobias assumed he would die right on the spot.

The sight of Emily released the pressure that had built up over the past second. He grinned unknowingly at the sight of her. Tobias followed her out, admiring her casual dress. He had told her where they were going, but hoped she wouldn't dress up. Some girls felt the need to impress like that, but he was thankful she didn't. Besides, Emily could look good in anything. "Yeah, I'm so ready," he said, grabbing her hand as soon as they left the warmth of the cabin.

By the time they left Zeus's stare, the colors had drained from the sky and sunk into a dismal blue-grey. Tobais didn't care though, he was all smiles as he led Emily towards the camp's parking lot. "Have you seen Jaws before? Like the original version? Is there another version? I don't even know," he babbled, laughing. When Parker's grey truck came into view, his mind traveled back to his promise. Not a scratch. He looked over at Emily. Not a scratch.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: people fall in love in mysterious ways --- [pink]    people fall in love in mysterious ways --- [pink]  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 3:41 pm

Emily had never been to a drive in movie, and she was pretty excited about it. She had never seen the movie Jaws before. They didn't have movies like that in England, and she rarely saw movies anyway. It didn't help that she was nervous about monsters. Being a daughter of Zeus only seemed to attract more monsters, and she didn't want to put Tobias in danger. She had her weapon with her of course, but different scenarios seemed to appear in her mind. They could get ambushed, Kronos campers could come, there was nothing she could do to distract herself from them. She tried to relax herself, but it didn't seem to be working.

Emily loved her younger siblings so when her half-sister asked her to read her a story, she replied yes. It was what she had to do as a cabin leader and just a sister. The girl couldn't have been younger then seven. She had only arrived at camp a few weeks ago and Emily had done the best she could to take are of her. It wasn't that hard considering she had a younger sister back in England. There was only one difference: this younger half-sister seemed to like her. As the younger girl skipped to her room, Emily made sure she got back to her own room with no problem before looking back at him.

Emily smiled at Tobias as he took her hand. It felt natural to have her small hand in his now. When the two walked outside, she glanced up at the sky to see it was already getting dark. It was starting to get darker earlier now because of the cold. The cold didn't seem to bother her, if anything she loved the cold that welcomed her now. It gave her a numbness that she loved. Emily smiled. "No, actually I've never seen Jaws before." She said her accent a bit thicker than usual. When they arrived at the grey truck, he glanced at her. "Do you know how to drive?" She asked. She had her learner's permit. She was supposed to have an adult in the car, but it didn't matter anyway.

outift

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: people fall in love in mysterious ways --- [pink]    people fall in love in mysterious ways --- [pink]  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 9:41 pm

Tobias Kelly
| Jaws was a really lame movie, in all honesty, but it was entertaining to Tobias and he hoped Emily would have the same reaction as he did when he first saw it. It was kind of corny, but that made it easier to pretend to pay attention to. Besides, it wasn't like the demigod planned on paying attention to the movie at all. He only had eyes for Emily. And monsters. Travelling with the daughter of Zeus was dangerous, and he knew that, so he was taking his knife with him. Tobias didn't ask, but he assumed his girlfriend had a weapon with her as well, most demigods carried weapons at all times.

The sun was setting fast and served as a constant reminder for Tobias to hurry up. They needed to get on the road soon so that they could make it in time. Hopefully it didn't get much colder; the temperature was already beginning to seep through his sweatshirt. His hand was warm though, with her fingers laced through his and their arms slowly swinging.  Soon they arrived at the truck, with it running, as he turned on the automatic start a few yards off. "I do, actually," he responded, grinning. Opening the door, he turned the ignition. "My license might not be totally legal, though," Tobias added cheekily. How could he be a child of Hermes and have a legal license? That was way to normal, gods forbid.

Once the truck got into its own rhythm and the cavity was being pumped with warm air,  he backed out of the lot and headed towards the drive in movie. "Are you hungry?" he asked, running a hand through his messy blonde hair. "I think we have time to stop and eat if you wanted." Tobias was trying to be the nice, compassionate boyfriend Emily deserved, and food seemed like a pretty good place to start.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: people fall in love in mysterious ways --- [pink]    people fall in love in mysterious ways --- [pink]  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:55 am

Emily had heard little about the movie other then reviews here and there. It was supposed to be an okay movie, but that didn't matter. She was still pretty excited about the movie and to be with Tobias. She wasn't sure if she'd be able to pay attention because of her ADHD and she'd be looking around for monsters. It was something almost all demigods did to see if there were monsters in the area. It didn't help that the monster that had killed Kalina could still be out there. She might've had a few years of training, but that wouldn't help if she didn't know what the monster was. The only thing that seemed to calm her down was that she had been training the rest of the week. She should be fine. Should.

It was chilly outside compared to the warmth of the Zeus cabin. Her sweatshirt was warm enough for her though, and she was fine with the cold anyway. Emily was used to the cold by now, she never wore much of a coat even when she had been younger. Not having enough money to buy a coat when she was younger, she learned to start to love the cold. She still loved it even now when she had more than enough money to buy a proper coat. When they arrived at the truck, it was already running and she slipped into the passenger's side. "I figured." She said with smile that lit up her face. She remembered being younger and always being around the children of Hermes. She would always help out with numerous pranks on the Aphrodite children. She had enjoyed playing pranks on them at the time, but now she felt bad. She wasn't sure if the children of Aphrodite remembered her throwing stink bombs into their cabin, but she tried to be as nice as she could. They were annoying, dumb and vain, but she couldn't do much about it.

As they pulled out of the camp parking lot, Emily stared out the passenger window looking as the sun set. It was a beautiful sunset, something she had painted numerous times. She glanced over at Tobias. "Oh yeah."  She said breaking from her thoughts. "I just don't want to be late." She added a bit more excitedly than she probably should have.

outift

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: people fall in love in mysterious ways --- [pink]    people fall in love in mysterious ways --- [pink]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

people fall in love in mysterious ways --- [pink]
Page 1 of 1