Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lift Off or Fall Down? [ML]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Lift Off or Fall Down? [ML] Empty
PostSubject: Lift Off or Fall Down? [ML]   Lift Off or Fall Down? [ML] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Aliza slowly approched the massive beast in front of her. It just a horse, everyone had told her. People have rode things flea bags forever were the words of one brother. She didn't feel as calmly dismissive of the hoofed animal. She was tall and lean, built for dancing. Not built to claim onto a half ton animal and ride it. Deep Breaths, Aliza told herself stepping up to an spotted grey horse. "Hey.." she looked at the plate nailed onto it's stall door, "Rita.." Rita the horse pawed the ground roughly with her hoof and moved back from Aliza. Shocked she looked at the tag under the name were more words. "Advanced Riders Only." She frowned and turned away moving towards a different stall looking for a very tamed friendly horse she could find. Her blue eyes were filled with a mild worry as she found herself getting closer and closer to the end.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Lift Off or Fall Down? [ML]   Lift Off or Fall Down? [ML] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:30 pm

Lift Off or Fall Down? [ML] Tumblr_m8mjf6guEF1ruz9j7
Jace Noah Brooks
Legacy of Ares and Hepheastus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jace sighs and pulls his sweatshirt hood over his dark brown hair. He sighs softly, and looks around his surrondings. Bland, just like the rest of the uninhbited parts of camp. He sighs and turns forward, he has no idea where he's even going. He was bored and figured he'd go for a walk. Little did he know he'd wind up here. At the stables? Jace doesn't care too much for horses, animals just don't like him.

Sighing he walks through the door, and looks around. He saw a girl, and blinked. Probually a Poseidon or Aphrodite camper, they seemed to be the only people who even came here. Sighing Jace turns and looks at one of the horses. Scooping up some hay, he offers it to the horse. Of course instead of eating the hay, the horse spits on him. "Ew, stupid horse"Jace says as he wipes his hand on a towel.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Lift Off or Fall Down? [ML]   Lift Off or Fall Down? [ML] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:47 pm

Aliza heard footsteps and turned to watch some guy approach the same horse she had eariler. She saw exchange between them and couldn't help the tiny amused smile. "Oh. That's one tried to bite me a few minutes ago." She told him quietly her timid voice just loud enough to reach him. She quickly turned back to the horse in front of her. It's name read 'Doe, Easy' This time Aliza reached a shaking hand over the door and stoked the dunn's face. With a happy smile and tilted her head and kept petting the horse. "This one's nice." She spoke again without looking over her shoulder. The boy could of left and she be talking to a room filled with moody horses.

Stepping a little closer to the horse she placed her other hand on it's large jaw studing the horse like it was amazing. With all things concidered Aliza was skittish of most everything by nature, and petting something this large and terrifing was comforting to her. Taking a hand back she pushed the hair behind her hair. Since it was in a long clip most of her hair was trying to fight it's way out.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lift Off or Fall Down? [ML]   Lift Off or Fall Down? [ML] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lift Off or Fall Down? [ML]
Page 1 of 1