Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

ASwimming in the Fall? (P R I V A T E T O B L A Z Y)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

ASwimming in the Fall? (P R I V A T E T O B L A Z Y) Empty
PostSubject: ASwimming in the Fall? (P R I V A T E T O B L A Z Y)   ASwimming in the Fall? (P R I V A T E T O B L A Z Y) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:35 pm

ASwimming in the Fall? (P R I V A T E T O B L A Z Y) 61533211
N A T A L E E | R E E N A || A P O L L O
"That's what you get ..."

Natalee was wearing a pale yellow dress over her orange bikini. Her orange flip flops matched the bikini perfectly, but nobody knew that yet. She set down her towel and her tote bag and she slid the dress off easily. Her flip flops slipped off and she headed straight for the water. It was surprisingly warm for it being September, plus it was nearing the end of September. She swam there for a little bit and then got out to tan. She first dried off and then laid on top of her towel humming one of her favorite songs.

Spoiler:

"... when you let your heart win."
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: ASwimming in the Fall? (P R I V A T E T O B L A Z Y)   ASwimming in the Fall? (P R I V A T E T O B L A Z Y) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:06 pm

I came around the corner, trying to get some beach time. I was shirtless, of course, but when I saw the girl, my jaw dropped. I looked at her and thought she couldn't see me. She was drop dead gorgeous. But I was trying to hide.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: ASwimming in the Fall? (P R I V A T E T O B L A Z Y)   ASwimming in the Fall? (P R I V A T E T O B L A Z Y) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:17 pm

Natalee's hair was down and it was wet. The wet red hair shone in the sun like no other. She sat up and brushed a hand through her hair. She looked around and saw a kid with his mouth wide open out of the corner of her eyes. Natalee thought, What is he looking at? She thought it was someone else and looked at the water. She sighed and laid on her back to tan.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: ASwimming in the Fall? (P R I V A T E T O B L A Z Y)   ASwimming in the Fall? (P R I V A T E T O B L A Z Y) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:55 pm

I tried to back up so she wouldn't see me. She turned and looked at me and of course, me being me, I tripped and fell. Hoping she wouldn't laugh at me, I shook it off and walked towards her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ASwimming in the Fall? (P R I V A T E T O B L A Z Y)   ASwimming in the Fall? (P R I V A T E T O B L A Z Y) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ASwimming in the Fall? (P R I V A T E T O B L A Z Y)
Page 1 of 1