Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Wonderous Fall

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

A Wonderous Fall Empty
PostSubject: A Wonderous Fall   A Wonderous Fall I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:09 pm

Dani walked along the forest path. The leaves seemed to be changing and she could smell the sweet scent of fall in the air. Shivering slightly the wind whipped back her hair while she walked. Her fingertips lightly brushing the different flowers while some that were wilted bloomed slightly. She loved this time of year. Looking around she found herself a bit lost, but standing in a small meadowy type clearing. Taking a seat on the grass she closed her eyes, wondering about what was to come.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

A Wonderous Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Fall   A Wonderous Fall I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:15 pm

I was walking around getting my bearings since I was new to camp. I saw someone sitting down and said "Hello. How are you doing."" as I said this I sat down next to Dani. and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

A Wonderous Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Fall   A Wonderous Fall I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:17 pm

I ran into a clearing in the forest and saw a girl sitting on the grass, and another camper talking to her. I drew my bow and knocked an arrow on it. The arrow had a glass head with Greek fire concealed inside, meaning it would explode on impact. I aimed at the girl and calmly said "Don't move."
OOC: What character are you using cam?
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

A Wonderous Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Fall   A Wonderous Fall I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:19 pm

OOC: I'm not rping since it's fallen's turn now I only have one character right know his name is Cameron Ragland.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

A Wonderous Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Fall   A Wonderous Fall I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Dani looked up, about to speak the boy, she found all the words lost. Listening to he girl with the boy she gulped some. Dani raised her hands up slowly, her smiled fading away." Taking a good look at the girl, she figured she was a Huntress of some sort. So in Dani's best interest she didn't move more than what she already had.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

A Wonderous Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Fall   A Wonderous Fall I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:23 pm

I let the arrow loose, and it just barely missed her head, striking the Laistrygonian giant who I had been chasing before I ran into these two. "Sorry about that." I said, putting my bow away."I'm Helena, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

A Wonderous Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Fall   A Wonderous Fall I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:26 pm

"Whoa a little close. any way My name is Cameron How are you doing. And why'd you just nearly kill one of us."
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

A Wonderous Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Fall   A Wonderous Fall I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:27 pm

Dani nodded smiling faintly. Standing up she walked over to the girl, offering her hand." I'm Dani. Well, that was a bit awkward now wasn't it." She said with a teasing grin. Brushing her hair back from her eyes she yawned. Looking back she noticed the Lasitrygonian and then hugged Helena.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

A Wonderous Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Fall   A Wonderous Fall I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:31 pm

"I just saved both of your lives. That monster was running back to it's group to get reinforcements. If I hadn't killed it you both would be dead withing the next ten minutes." I said, glaring at the boy. "And besides, I'm a huntress of Artemis, in fact, I'm their lieutenant! My archery skills are unmatched! You really think I would miss an easy shot like this!" I calmed down a little after letting that out. I turned to the girl, who I now knew to be Dani, and when she hugged me I hugged back. Girls got to stick together you know? I heard a semi-distant roar, and groaned. "How good are you two at fighting?" I asked
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

A Wonderous Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Fall   A Wonderous Fall I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:33 pm

"I'm new here. I have a sword that I can't use. I guess now is as good a time as any to learn how to." I said half laughing half being nervous. "I proably fail."
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

A Wonderous Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Fall   A Wonderous Fall I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:38 pm

"Not very." Dani smiled sheepishly."Though, back when I was younger I did play with toy bows and arrows. So I might still be good at that." She said softly. Noticing the roar she looked back at Helena for a moment. Dani hadn't brought her dagger with her so she was kind of screwed. But she figured she would probably grow a makeshift bow until she could get something better.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

A Wonderous Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Fall   A Wonderous Fall I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:41 pm

"Here, use this!" I said, passing her an extra hunter's bow I had. I felt the ground rumble, and saw the Laistrygonian's backup had been notified after all. "Attack!" I said, before running up to the first one, Sparta kicking it and stabbing two Greek fire arrows into it's two friends, leaving about a dozen left to kill. "What are you waiting for?" I asked/shouted at Cameron and Dani.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

A Wonderous Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Fall   A Wonderous Fall I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:44 pm

I clumsily drew my sword that I kept with me cause it looked cool. I sliced a giant a few times using some of the moves he learned when me and my friends sword fought with sticks. It worked it actually worked did it to a few more giants and started getting a hang of this sword thing.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

A Wonderous Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Fall   A Wonderous Fall I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:46 pm

Though half frozen in fear Dani collected herself. Aiming at one of the Laistrygonain's she released the arrow, thankfully it struck it, before completely going through it and landing behind. Now that Dani was more comfortable she aimed for the next that was closer to her. Now the better question was, what the heck was Cameron doing. After some time, Dani managed to take down four of the beasts before running out of arrows. Mainly due to some dead on, and missed shots.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

A Wonderous Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Fall   A Wonderous Fall I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:50 pm

By this point, only one giant remained. He mumbled something illegible, and I decided to spare him as a warning to all the other giants. "Next time, don't even think about trying to steal food from the Huntresses of Artemis!" I shouted at it. The effect was as planned, and the giant ran. I turned to face the two demigods. "Dani, can I talk to you in private?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

A Wonderous Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Fall   A Wonderous Fall I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:53 pm

Dani nodded and headed off towards the other way. Quietly she looked around with a small smile. She was curious as to see what she had to say. Her arms were crossed across her chest while she stood."Alright.... so what did you want to talk to me about?" She asked, her head tilted to the side.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

A Wonderous Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Fall   A Wonderous Fall I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:54 pm

"Well that was easier than I expected. Anyone else want to tell me how I did so well. Cause I have no Idea." Cameron stood and smiled satisfied with himself
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

A Wonderous Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Fall   A Wonderous Fall I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:59 pm

I glanced at Cameron and gave him a 'shut-up-if-you-know-what's-good-for-you' look. I turned back to Dani and said "I saw the way you fought back there. Sure you need training, but who doesn't! Look, what I'm trying to say is, how'd you like to join he Huntresses of Artemis?"
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

A Wonderous Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Fall   A Wonderous Fall I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:00 pm

Dani was a bit nervous, looking up at the girl she bit her bottom lip."Well... I'm not really sure. Like I still really want to date, while I'm still young enough. I'll need to sleep on it, but I'd love to train some more with you. If you ever have time because honestly I need it. But at least I know my weapon on choice." She smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

A Wonderous Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Fall   A Wonderous Fall I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:03 pm

I smiled at her. She was so young and talented, and I refused to let that go to waste. "Here," I said, taking out a hollowed out goat's horn "this is a hunter's horn. Blow it when you need me." I said. "And in advance, I'm sorry for the breakup that will allow you to realize that men are evil and that you should join the hunters." I laughed at my little joke, then started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

A Wonderous Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Fall   A Wonderous Fall I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:05 pm

I looked at Dani and Helena and said "So what ya talking about." I couldnt help being kinda nosy it's in my nature. "Also Helena why'd you give me that look."
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

A Wonderous Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Fall   A Wonderous Fall I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:07 pm

I gave him a death glare, and I was seriously considering following through on it. Who did the kid think he was? He has no right sticking his pointed nose in anyone else's business. "Just think about it, okay?" I asked Dani.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

A Wonderous Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Fall   A Wonderous Fall I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:09 pm

Dani glared at Cameron and considered Helena's offer. Her eyes were dancing while she held onto the horn. Turning back she kind of followed Helena, realizing that she still had the bow. "Wait you forgot your bow!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

A Wonderous Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Fall   A Wonderous Fall I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:14 pm

"Stop glaring at me I'm just curious gods. Anyway how are you two doing. I'm doin well. Well sorta-kinda at least."
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

A Wonderous Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Fall   A Wonderous Fall I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:17 pm

I decided to ignore Cameron, and shouted "Keep it! You'll need it when we train!" I reached the edge of the clearing and started checking through my belongings as I was walking. After making sure everything was in order, I turned a corner and dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Wonderous Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Fall   A Wonderous Fall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Wonderous Fall
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next