Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Thalia's Fall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GaeasDaughter11

Thalia's Fall Empty
PostSubject: Thalia's Fall   Thalia's Fall I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:28 pm

''Come on guys, we need to go. The camp is just over the hill." grover said, attempting to hide the bleat in his voice, but failing.

"Can't we stop? I'm so tired and hungry!" Thalia complained, slowing down a little bit. Grover looked down at the girl with wide eyes, suprised she complained. She was the only child that hadn't complained through-out this entire trip.

Maybe he was pushing them to far. Perhaphs they could rest awhile since the camp [i]was
just over the hill after all, he thought. "We will need to keep guard," he said uneasily, but continued "and we will only rest an hour."

Soon after, everyone but Annabeth was in an easy rest. She didnt think this was a good idea. It felt like her mom was trying to tell her something about this idea. She sat up from the cool grass that held the morning dew, and stood.

After being sure that Grover, Thalia, and a surprisingly quiet Luke was asleep, she ventured a bit down the hill.

There was a small army of objects trampling towards the hill, and she paled. Running back up the hill, she shouted for everyone to wake up. They sat up and rubbed their eyes.

"Monsters are heading towards us! We have to go!" That seemed to wake them up and put them in motion.

Luke started to pack up his sleeping bag but Grover snatched his wrist and started taking off, shouting, "I'm to young to die! I dont want the monsteres to shave my legs!I like them furry! Furry is good!" he had heard storys of monsters torchering poor creatures accociated with the gods or their childeren.

Annabeth, Luke, and Grover all heard someone cry out. When they looked back, she was on the ground with monsters barreling towards them. "Go!" she cried. "I'll hold them off! I'm okay!"

Grover wanted to argue, but two is better than one, right? He was sure she would survive.

Meanwhile monsters surrounded Thalia. She held them off with her lightning, but there was to many. she started to get overcome by the monsters, and dissapeared under the surplus of them. Suddenly, there was a bursting bright light came from under the pile, killing all of them.

Thalia wasn't seen, no matter how many search party's they had. There was only a tree in her place.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Thalia's Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Fall   Thalia's Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:53 pm

It looks like this is your first post!
Before roleplaying, please read all of the rules, which can be found here.

Also, you cannot roleplay as a cannon (Annabeth, Percy, Thalia, Grover, Chiron, etc) as you have to apply to roleplay as a cannon, but you don't always get it.

Finaly, this roleplay takes place between the fourth and fifth books, theirfore Thalia has already been placed in her tree, and removed, because that happens in the second book.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com

Thalia's Fall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: