Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michiru Kaioh

Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point Empty
PostSubject: Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point   Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:24 am

I was in the infirmary. Some idiot had seen me cutting and decided to rat me out. I had been refusing to eat anything ever since I had broken down at the amphitheater and they had to have tubes sticking into me in order for me to get the nutrients I needed in order to survive. I had been crying in the Infirmary for a while now. No one understood me. Nobody cared. Why were the so bent on keeping me alive anyway? Why not just let me die here?
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point   Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:33 am

Jasey was on duty today. On duty to heal people. All the children of Apollo have to be on duty at the infirmary. Once in a while Jasey would go and volunteer like today. Jasey had packed a few of his things including his first aid kit. He needed it for the patients there.

Once he reached there, he saw a girl lying on bed. Her injuries look fatal. Jasey felt really sorry for the girl. Jasey approached the girl and studied her injuries and asked, "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point   Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:40 am

I stared straight ahead not even caring to move my head to look at him or to tell him anything. I didn't know him, first of all. And second of all I didn't care about anything anymore. Everything I had once cared about had left me. I then decided to look at him and I said, "Why? Why can't you just let me die here? I have nothing left to live for."
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point   Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:43 am

Jasey was shocked that the girl wanted to die. Why? He needed to know and he knew that the girl did not know who he is. At first he wanted to yell at the girl because she didn't even care about her life but he felt really sorry for the girl. "If you're wondering, i'm Jasey Stone from the Apollo cabin and is on duty at the infirmary and tell me why don't you even want to live?" Jasey said with a really sad voice.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point   Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:48 am

I answered him by saying, "She's gone. The only person I ever cared about in my life is gone. She abandoned me to go off to who know's were and didn't even say good bye or anything. It's like all that we had been through didn't even matter at all to her. She was my soul. When she left, my soul was shattered and destroyed. I have no reason left to live. These cuts on my arms, I did them in hopes to make enough to where I would leave this life but some kid ratted me out and I was sent here. Why can't you just let me die? I want to die."
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point   Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:55 am

Jasey replied her statement by saying, "You can't kill yourself just because someone went away not saying goodbye. You should move on get a new life and all those stuff. Not give up on your precious life. You should not have cut your body parts. I know you're sad but that's not a reason to kill yourself and I will make sure you don't die."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point   Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:58 am

I looked at him with hatred in my eyes. I yelled, "You don't know half of what she meant to me. I would have died protecting me and she just left like it was nothing. You try losing everything you ever cared about and tell me that it's not that bad. And you think you're going to keep me alive? Once I get out of here I'll go do something else to get myself killed. You can't force me to stay alive when I have no will left to live myself."
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point   Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:08 am

Jasey was really getting pissed off by the girl. She was telling him he had never lost someone he loved with hatred he responded by saying, "You think I never lost anyone I love? I lost my mom. She was the one who raised me and all and you can talk this.... never mind."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point   Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:12 am

[color:b83a= aqua]I sighed and looked straight ahead tears running down my eyes. He didn't understand. He never would unless he were to see what it was like when Haruka and I were a team. I couldn't explain it to him and have him understand just how bad it was. He wouldn't see the entirety of it unless he knew Haruka's and mine entire past together.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point   Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:17 am

Jasey was bored listening to the girl who wanted to die for such petty stuff. He knew what it would feel like losing someone but that girl just didn't understand. Jasey just said, "Okay then, you life. Have a nice life." Later, he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point   Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:20 am

I looked at the boy who was walking away and said, "Wait... please don't go. I'm sorry. Please don't leave me as well."
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point   Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:21 am

Before turning back to the girl, Jasey smiled. He's planned had work. The girl now wanted his company. So he went to the girl and said, "So..? What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point   Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:28 am

I shook my head and said, "I don't know. I just don't want to be alone. Not again." I was actually a bit glad, though I would never admit it, that he had stayed. I needed someone's company right now more than anything. To know that I wasn't alone in this world.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point   Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:32 am

"If you don't want me to cure you now, i'll just stay to keep you comepany.' Jasey said with a smile. He was handsome but not many people would say it. Later, he just took a chair and sat down beside the bed which was lied by the girl. "What's your name?" Jasey asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point   Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:37 am

I looked at him and said, "My name is Kaioh Michiru but people normally just call me Michiru. I'm a daughter of Poseidon so if I wanted to I could just heal myself.""
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point   Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:41 am

"At water" I said correcting the Michiru. He just sat there talking to the girl. He was extremely bored but couldn't leave the girl alone. She was lonely and he understood what she must have felt.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point   Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:17 pm

I said to the Jasey, "Perhaps things would be better if I could find someone who could make me happy again." I was curious about the boy. Why did he not leave me when he was heading for the door just because I asked him not to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point   Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Till Death Do Us... Oh What's the Point
Page 1 of 1