Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Its You And Me Till The End Of Time [CAAAAAM <3]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Its You And Me Till The End Of Time [CAAAAAM <3] Empty
PostSubject: Its You And Me Till The End Of Time [CAAAAAM <3]   Its You And Me Till The End Of Time [CAAAAAM <3] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:17 am

Anyanka Harris, Daughter of Zeus And The Honest Joker

I’ll protect you from the hooded claw,
Keep the vampires from your door,
When the chips are down I’ll be around,
With my undying death-defying love for you...
walked silently into the stables, looking around.
Great. No one was here.
Quietly, I walked over to the very last stall, opened it, and slipped inside.
'Hi Mocha,' I whispered to my black filly, patting her neck, letting my other hand drop the brushes and things I had brought to a neat little pile of hay.
My horse snorted, ducking her head, and I smiled brightly.
It had been a while since I had last come to see Mocha. Things were busy at Camp around Christmas, and the snow meant I did as little actual moving as possible.
I was wearing riding clothes, because after giving her a good brush I was planning on going out for a ride along the trail.
I had on a black tank top, covered with a greyish jacket that was thick and comfy. My riding pants were the closest I could get to white, my shoes a shiny new black. My hair was tied up tightly in a bun, reading for when I'd put on my hat.
The only none riding thing I was wearing was my necklace, a beaded heart that I had been given for Christmas by Buffy. She'd given me the package ages ago, and I actually had left it till Christmas day to open.
Carefully, I took out a brush from the bucket, making sure it was nice and clean before I started to systematically brush Mocha.
'Sorry I haven't been around in a while,' I said to her softly, hoping that my horse wouldn't be too bugged by the lack of me being here.
As I brushed, my mind drifted to thoughts of the dance.
Joseph was really sweet, as shown when he didn't leave with Aphrodite. He was handsome too...
'Nope Anya. Won't think about that.'
'Think about what?' came the reply, and for a minute I thought Mocha had started to talk.
Then I realized the voice was a little too familiar, and turned around to see Cole leaning on the bottom door of the stall, watching.
'Think about that?' she repeated, a smile hidden in her features, shown only in her eyes.
'None of your business,' I replied tartly, turning away.
But the soft clink of the door and the footsteps told me she had came into the stall. Then she was across from me, brush in hand, getting ready to help brush down Mocha.
'Thinking about your date huh. Don't know the guy, but he looked cute,' she said lightly, her voice betraying nothing.
'So you saw us.'
'With my own two eyes. I saw you two dancing... and dancing... and I do believe at one point I saw you kissing,' she finally let her voice show the laugh, and if I'd been able to I would have slapped her.
'Shut up Cole,' I snapped, continuing brushing my horse, avoiding eye contact.
'Do you like him?'
I couldn't answer.
Cause the truth was, while I could feel my cheeks burning, I didn't have an answer. I didn't know did I like him that way. For gods sake, we were friends. I didn't know did I like him in a way that would entitle kissing and other things.
Without answering, I raised my eyebrows, stopping suddenly.
'You weren't with anyone at the dance...' I said, watching her.
Cole threw back her head and laughed, shaking her head.
'No, I wasn't. But wait till I tell you...'

OOC: Cole is always fun to play XD
Clothes: Here
Theme: The Power of Love - Gabrielle Aplin
RP Partner/s: Cam <3
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Its You And Me Till The End Of Time [CAAAAAM <3]   Its You And Me Till The End Of Time [CAAAAAM <3] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:47 pm

Joseph stood near Thalia's pine, his eyes closed trying to concentrate on the Hera cabin intending to shadow travel, and just before it happened his mind wandered to Anya. He'd been thinking about her all day, not sure of his feelings for her, and now here he stood next to he in the stables due to his ADHD he stood next her and someone else in the stables. His cheeks turned red, and tried to hide his face "um, hey guys... What's up."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Its You And Me Till The End Of Time [CAAAAAM <3]   Its You And Me Till The End Of Time [CAAAAAM <3] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:25 am

'〇 h crap! Dude, what the hell do you think you're doing?' Cole suddenly shouted, making my mare snort and duck her head really quick.
I would have been annoyed enough had I just been a spectator. No one scared my baby Mocha and got away with it.
But I'd been leaning on her neck, leaning up to brush her head.
And I lost my balance, falling straight onto my butt in some hay.
'Why thank you Cole. I really wanted to get horse poop all over me today,' I said, glaring at her.
Then of course I realized two things at once. One, it was Joseph. Two, I was sitting in a pile of straw which might possibly hold a pile of poop.
'Oh, em, hi Joseph,' I said, feeling my cheeks burning.
Cole cracked up, nearly falling over herself, and turned to Joseph again.
'So you're Joseph! I'm Cole Notte, Nyx. And now I think about it, I think I may have seen you around. Erebus, right?'
'How did you know that?' I asked her.
'I lurk.'
Shrugging, I pulled myself up, holding onto Mocha again, keeping myself balanced. Then I looked over at him, smiling slightly, shaking my head.
'This is, as she said, Cole. However, don't let her innocent looks deceive you. She is in fact a blood thirsty monster you you should be on guard around at all times. In fact, it would not surprise me that she made me fall by using some very dark magic.'
Cole rolled her eyes, patting Mocha, a small smile in her eyes.
'Nice to meet you Joseph. This is Mocha by the way. I notice how she failed to mention that.'

Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Its You And Me Till The End Of Time [CAAAAAM <3]   Its You And Me Till The End Of Time [CAAAAAM <3] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:06 am

Joseph smiled at them and patted Mocha's snout. "Nice meeting you cole. How are you guys." He leaned against the gate to Mocha's stall. He brushed his hair from his eyes, and threw his hoodie off his head.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Its You And Me Till The End Of Time [CAAAAAM <3]   Its You And Me Till The End Of Time [CAAAAAM <3] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:09 pm

Cole had a smirk on her face as she bounced away from the kick I aimed so carefully at her legs.
'Nice to meet you too Joseph! I've been told a lot about you. If by a lot you mean Zilch.'
She glared at me, and I rolled my eyes.
'Shush Cole.'
Turning to my horse, I dipped my hand int my pocket, I pulled out a sugar cube, feeding it to my filly.
Then, I turned to Joseph, holding out my hand to him, offering some sugar cubes.
'She'll like you a lot more if you give her some of these. She's a devil for them.'
Cole snorted at something, and I barely heard her mutter "Plus she's your best... rephrase, only friend."
Ignoring her, I shook my head.
'Sometimes I hope if I ignore her, she'll go away,' I said to him, trying to keep my tone neutral.
'She's not had much luck yet though,' Cole called, and I realized she was now leaning at the back of the stall.

Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Its You And Me Till The End Of Time [CAAAAAM <3]   Its You And Me Till The End Of Time [CAAAAAM <3] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:16 pm

Joseph laughed and took sugar cubes out of anyankas hand, and held them out to chestnut who proceeded to lick Joseph's hand until he had lifted it into his mouth. He laughed, as the tongue tickled. "Hey chestnut isn't her only friend, I'm her friend. Speaking of, while I'm here... um... Want to um go to the valentines dance with me Anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its You And Me Till The End Of Time [CAAAAAM <3]   Its You And Me Till The End Of Time [CAAAAAM <3] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its You And Me Till The End Of Time [CAAAAAM <3]
Page 1 of 1