Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Eating Till I Puke [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

Eating Till I Puke [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Eating Till I Puke [Open]   Eating Till I Puke [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:32 am

David Blue -

David took his plate and sat down alone at a table. He just came back after playing basketball, so he was a little sweaty... And hungry. He would've rubbed his sweat with his hanky but he didn't really care because he was a son of Ares. He started by eating some pieces of bacon but then he stopped. He was now picking at his food. Occasionaly, a cold wind would blow. As it was noon, it was also a little hot. David put down his fork and sighed. Maybe he was feeling like this because of the fights he had with his siblings. Or maybe because he didn't do well in basketball. He actually didn't know. His hunger also died. "What should I do?!" He mumbled to himself while frowning a little bit.
Back to top Go down
dariennesim

dariennesim

PostSubject: Re: Eating Till I Puke [Open]   Eating Till I Puke [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:44 am

A shadow fell on David's plate. "Perhaps you could relax. I'm Astoria, and I'd love to lend an ear," she offered. A branch seemed to come from nowhere, and an apple dropped into her open palm. She took a bite of the apple before sitting down. She knew she couldn't stay long, on account of the cabin table rules. But if she were helping someone out- it wouldn't be that bad, right?
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: Eating Till I Puke [Open]   Eating Till I Puke [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:09 am

David Blue -

David saw how suddenly a branch appeared and dropped an apple in the girl's hand. He then thought,"Demeter." The girl was taller than him and she looked like what, 18? Or maybe 17. "Hi, I'm David." David said while smiling. David looked at his piece of bacon and then he stood up and said,"Are you hungry? If not, we could go and talk at the beach because you know, the table rules." David added, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
dariennesim

dariennesim

PostSubject: Re: Eating Till I Puke [Open]   Eating Till I Puke [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:17 am

Astoria nodded. For a son of Ares, he didn't seem like the others. He didn't really have that brutish look about him, and he wasn't aggressive towards her like some of his siblings were. He was actually nice, and she hardly even knew him. "It sounds like a great idea. Care for an apple?"
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: Eating Till I Puke [Open]   Eating Till I Puke [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:34 am

David Blue -

"Yeah, sure!" David said. He really liked apples. Then, he saw some pegasi flying at the distance. He looked at his bacon and thought,"Die bacon." which made him smile a little more. He was feeling depressed just some minutes ago but now suddenly he felt great. And then he waited for Astoria to give him the apple.
Back to top Go down
dariennesim

dariennesim

PostSubject: Re: Eating Till I Puke [Open]   Eating Till I Puke [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:47 am

She plucked another apple the same way she'd gotten hers, and passed it to David. Apples were good practice. She did it so often that it didn't tire her at all. Astoria and David got up from the table, and she turned to face him. "So, feel like telling me why you were so upset earlier?" He definitely wasn't like the other Ares campers. Maybe that was the problem.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: Eating Till I Puke [Open]   Eating Till I Puke [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:20 pm

David Blue -

"Maybe it was because of the frequent fights I have with my siblings or because I didn't do well in basketball today. I don't know actually." David said in a sad voice. He took a bite of the apple and it tasted really good, like, the best apple he ever had. "This apple's great!" David said to change the topic. He tried to sound upbeat but he wasn't sure if he sounded like that. Then, he slowly started to walk towards the beach with the apple in his right hand.
Back to top Go down
dariennesim

dariennesim

PostSubject: Re: Eating Till I Puke [Open]   Eating Till I Puke [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:04 am

He was trying to change the topic, but that's not really what he needed- he needed assurance. From what she could gather, Astoria figured that David was just having a hard time fitting in. She'd been lucky that her siblings were a lot like their Demeter- a parent. They cared for each other like siblings did. Compared to the Ares Cabin, Demeter's must have been a lot easier to adjust to.

"It's really not that bad. Winning's not everything. You kids of Ares love fighting over everything, and it's unhealthy. Siblings are one group you'll need, and you're as important as the rest of them. Still, if you like, I could try help you sometime. I'm the best basketball player, but my shots are pretty good. I usually play point-guard because I'm not aggressive enough."
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: Eating Till I Puke [Open]   Eating Till I Puke [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:26 pm

David Blue -

"I'm aggresive. Sometimes." David said. The more he took bites of that apple, the more he felt good. He tried to control his mind because he has this power of making people angry whenever they look into his eyes because, the worst thing he could do now was start an apple fight with Astoria. David liked fights but an apple fight with a new friend? No, not a good idea. They were now pretty much close to the beach so, David could hear the sound of the waves now. He took a breath and asked Astoria,"So, how did you come to know that you're a Half-Blood?"
Back to top Go down
dariennesim

dariennesim

PostSubject: Re: Eating Till I Puke [Open]   Eating Till I Puke [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:21 am

"That's a funny story, actually," she told David, feeling completely at ease. She went on to explain how that was the first time she'd made apples- and thrown them at approaching monsters, too.

Astoria looked at the younger boy. Fierce determination shone in his eyes, and strength was in his muscles. I'm aggressive, he'd told her. Sometimes.

She thought for a moment. How would she comfort him? It was probably inherited for Demeter, her innate motherly instinct. Then she had it. The perfect place.

"Follow me," she said, running towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: Eating Till I Puke [Open]   Eating Till I Puke [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:17 am

David Blue -

"What?!" David thought. "Why would she take me to the forest?!" There were a thousand thoughts coming in his mind. Then, he started to sprint after her. His shoes eating up the ground after every step. Some other Half-Bloods were looking at him but he didn't bother them. Then, he looked up and saw the huge trees of the forest some metres ahead. He thought that she was going to try to assault him in the forest with apples but then he thought,"No, obviously!" That thought made him smile. He took another bite of the delicious apple and continued sprinting after her hoping that something good would happen in the forest rather than Astoria trying to assault him with apples.
Back to top Go down
dariennesim

dariennesim

PostSubject: Re: Eating Till I Puke [Open]   Eating Till I Puke [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:55 am

David sprinted after her. As they neared the border where the forest threatened to overtake the beach, trees suddenly parted, making a path for the duo. She guided him through the forestry, recognising that while she was in her element, he was totally out of his.

After a millennia of treading through mud and walking over parted plants, that almost seemed to bow, they reached a clearing. But it wasn't an ordinary clearing. There was a large boulder in the centre, a sliver of a stream around it. And it was silent, not a sound but the breathing of the intruders to the paradise. It was just so beautiful.

"Isn't it great here? It's so quiet, a place you can finally think," she sighed blissfully, laying on the rock. "And maybe it's my lineage, but I always feel close to my mum here. Maybe we could go to the battlefield later and see if Ares speaks to you," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: Eating Till I Puke [Open]   Eating Till I Puke [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:28 pm

OOC - I posted the reply in 'The Forest' forum because our charries are now in the forest. And by the way, I've written some things about Astoria which will... Embarass you? So, please forgive me XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eating Till I Puke [Open]   Eating Till I Puke [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eating Till I Puke [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: