Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

His new home till he's claimed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

His new home till he's claimed Empty
PostSubject: His new home till he's claimed   His new home till he's claimed I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:27 pm

He entered the cabin and saw many kids some had hair like him but did not have brown eye's like him.He sat down next to a kid who looked massive and tough.Ryan scooted away and away.He missed his old life already and it was not really that pleasant.A boy in his class made a joke about him and Ryan put a few dead rat's in his desk and locker Ryan had to shoot all the rats except his cat caught a few.Ryan made the boy feel bad and the kid cried and wet in his pants everybody laughed and took pictures until the principal came and everyone ran even Ryan.They never found out who put the rats in their but some suspected roger the biggest bully but he pleaded his innocence and got away they never really suspected Ryan so he was free and feeling good.Ryan got up and left the cabin and walked to the training arena or maybe the armory.
Back to top Go down

His new home till he's claimed
Page 1 of 1