Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A failure at rationality [ Private; you know who you are ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

A failure at rationality [ Private; you know who you are ] Empty
PostSubject: A failure at rationality [ Private; you know who you are ]   A failure at rationality [ Private; you know who you are ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:32 am

alden miller
watch your back

Alden winced slightly as he removed a pair of hiker's gloves from his hands, which had gained a few new blisters during the climb. "Bloody wall," he muttered under his breath. Brushing himself off, he couldn't help but stare up at the tower of rock that stood in front of him. "I have conquered you...almost." The last bit of the sentence was only a discrete whisper, one that was barely audible over the sound of everything else. Brushing a strand of raven-colored hair from his eyes, he frowned, and examined a rather nasty looking contusion on his right palm. The boy was wearing a black tee-shirt, one that had many locations and dates on the back, and a list of rather nightmarish-sounding bands on the front. The tight, black jeans that he wore wielded a few holes in the knee, and looked rather worn-out. Many would describe Alden as a "punk", but he liked to think he simply thought out of the box. What was the point of indifference? It was true, at times he could be a little paranoid, but it came naturally. Why, with your father being the god of doom, what else could you expect?

Most other teenage boys his age were bathing in estrogen, and hiding behind hormones. Alden was he exact opposite. The lanky figure moved away from the wall a bit more as another round of lava flowed from the peak. His foot had already snagged a tightly-bound root in the ground, however, and decided to not move from it's spot. Alden toppled over backwards, doing a few rolls in the process. While trying to lift himself on a rock, it slipped, sliding past him and causing him to slam into a tree. "What the hell is wrong with me today?" Groaning, he pulled himself to his feet, a small expression of pain on his face. "I hate this place so much."

Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: A failure at rationality [ Private; you know who you are ]   A failure at rationality [ Private; you know who you are ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:42 am

I walk by feeling absolutely awful. Everything I had once cared about was now gone. My soul was shattered and no one would ever be able to pick up the pieces again. I had been abandoned by Haruka the only one who I would have given everything for. I loved her but she didn't even say good bye before she left me to go who knows where. All I knew was that it hurt severely that after all we had been through it had all been for nothing. I didn't even take notice of the boy on the rock wall who was struggling to climb it as tears splattered against the ground where I walked. I would never be whole again now that she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: A failure at rationality [ Private; you know who you are ]   A failure at rationality [ Private; you know who you are ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:49 am

alden miller
watch your back

In his fumbling nonsense, Alden nearly missed the girl as she passed him. In his hurry to get up, however, he did catch a glimpse of her hair, which alerted him that someone else was there. Focusing quickly, he was able to obtain a vague idea of her appearance before she could gain lean-way past him. Another thing that was obvious to him was that she was crying about something. Fringing slightly, he hurried after her, his head aching. "Hey, girl..." he began, his voice fading off. "Er...what's the matter?" His mouth was twisted downwards in a frown, and it was hard to keep up with her on his injured leg. Nonetheless, Alden had his morals, and one of them was to never let a saddened girl get too far away. This was because, and as ridiculous as it sounds, Alden knew all to well that depressed people did stupid things.

Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: A failure at rationality [ Private; you know who you are ]   A failure at rationality [ Private; you know who you are ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:57 am

I stopped walking andstood there for a second. This guy wanted to know what was wrong with me did he? Then I'd show him just what was wrong with me. I turned toward him and combining the water molecules that were in the air I threw water at him not wanting to even talk about it. I then sat down and curled up while sitting up and cried into my arms.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: A failure at rationality [ Private; you know who you are ]   A failure at rationality [ Private; you know who you are ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:18 am

alden miller
watch your back

Once the water had drenched Alden's face, it took his entire will not to lose his composure. "Okay, well er..." He bit his lip, unsure of what to say. As she bawled into her arms, he rocked back and forth on his heels, thinking. Moving forward, he wrapped his arm over her shoulder, laughing slightly. "Look at the bright side, it's almost lunch time!" He laughed quietly, almost nervously, and hoped that she didn't lay him out right there. It was a stupid thing to say, of course, but he hoped that she didn't get more angered by it.

Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: A failure at rationality [ Private; you know who you are ]   A failure at rationality [ Private; you know who you are ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:25 am

I looked at him and said, "You don't get it do you? Nothing matters anymore. Nothing. All I ever cared about was her and now she's gone and abandoned me. My soul my very eternal love has abandoned me to go who knows where. You think there's a bright side to this? She has left me all alone here after all we've been through together. I've laid my life down on the line for her countless times and she just leaves my like none of that matters? And here you are telling me to look on the bright side? You try losing everything that could possibly make your life worth living and then tell me to look on the bright side." It was obvious just how shattered I was by the fact that the irises of my eyes looked cold and dark as if there was no trace of light in them whatsoever. My entire soul and being was shattered and there was no putting it back together. At least not without a tremendous amount of effort and who knew if that would even fix everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A failure at rationality [ Private; you know who you are ]   A failure at rationality [ Private; you know who you are ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A failure at rationality [ Private; you know who you are ]
Page 1 of 1