Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sweet Sweet failure

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhea

Rhea

Sweet Sweet failure Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Sweet failure   Sweet Sweet failure I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:35 am

Shaylei sat her vanity staring into the mirror at her mostly flawless complexion.She stared down at all the makeup that scattered the glass top.She quickly inverse braided her hair around the side of her neck covering the scar than ran down her neck then sighed gently. "I fail at being a daughter of Aphrodite."She hoped no one had heard her but it was possible.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweet failure   Sweet Sweet failure I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:03 am

James laughed as he heard shaylei say that. "It's not very hard to be a child of Aphrodite. You just have to look good." He said with a smile and a flip of his hair. "Of course theres always scar to try to stop that." He said as he felt the scar going down his face. He had never tried to hide. He had been proud to wear it.
Back to top Go down
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweet failure   Sweet Sweet failure I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:29 am

Fallon, laying on his bunk, looked up from his magazine at his siblings. "Well, there's like, nothing you can do about a scar on your face, unless you want to like, wear more make-up than any other guy would even, like, consider wearing." The cross-dresser kicked his legs up in the air and propped himself up on his left hand, his right teasing the corner of the next page of the latest issue of VOGUE. "I mean, it totes works for some people, but I like, wouldn't want a scar to show on me if it was bad enough..." He slowly put his legs down and reached around to his back with his right hand, rubbing at the fabric over his skin lightly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2852411/0m3gas_Z3r0
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweet failure   Sweet Sweet failure I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:58 am

James laughed. "I'm not really into wearing make-up." He said with a hearty smile on his face. He had never really talked to his brother Fallon before. He seemed like an okay guy. "So Fallon, what have you been up to lately?" James asked as he looked over at Fallon's bunk and saw the VOGUE magazine open next to him.
Back to top Go down
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweet failure   Sweet Sweet failure I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:15 pm

"Oh, nothin' much. Like, it's my birthday, but I'd like, much rather celebrate Polish Independence Day today than something so, like, insignificant." Fallon shrugged, flipping his shoulder-length blonde hair behind his ear. He closed the magazine and stood in one fluid motion, before pulling on his red knit ushanka. He took the white capelet from the foot of his bed and put it on too, fastening it around his neck, and wrapped his red-and-white striped scarf around that. Once that was done, the Pole smoothed out his red miniskirt, pulled on a pair of red slouch-boots, and opened the door to the cabin.
Turning around, he smiled at his siblings warmly and said, "Like, happy International Lose-the-Game Day. And remember Warsaw!" With that, the green-eyed cross-dresser left the Aphrodite cabin.

((Happy Vets day, guys! And today is Poland's Independence Day too, despite popular belief. Some people celebrate on 7/22, but it was originally 11/11. ^^))
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2852411/0m3gas_Z3r0
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweet failure   Sweet Sweet failure I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:23 pm

Shaylei rolled her eyes at the guy as he left. "Its hard enough isn't it?"She laughed gently."Really I think I was claimed wrong but then I also doubt it...I'm apparently to pretty to be anything but."She smiled. "Scars only make you prettier in my opinion but this one is gruesome."She pulled out the braid and showed him the long scar down her neck.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweet failure   Sweet Sweet failure I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:41 pm

James laughed at the thought of her scar being gruesome. "Have you seen my face?" He asked increadiously. "My face is much worse, and have you ever tried to completely hide a scar on your face? I'm sure it's not very easy." He said. "I havn't tried to hide my scar. Wear your scar proud, it shows people that you have seen battle before and won."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweet failure   Sweet Sweet failure I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:42 am

Shay laughed bitterly."I don't think my scar shows battles I've won and honestly The scars not that bad James.It's just on a place you can't hide it." Shaylei looked down at the make up on her glass top vanity.She remembered how she'd gotten the scar as if it was yesterday.Her father had dumped her outside of camp telling her nothing but to get into the forest and never come back.A fury attacked her grabbing her neck.Shay had just managed to get away but the fury continued on her as she began to run.The she tripped the fury was gone and everything went blank.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweet failure   Sweet Sweet failure I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:55 am

James chuckled. "You survived it didn't you? I consider that winning. Well, not nessisarily winning, but it sure as hell ain't losing." He said with a smile. "Scars make you who you are. If we didn't have these scars, we would just be two normal Aphrodite kids." He said with a small grin. "Whats the fun in that?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweet failure   Sweet Sweet failure I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:42 pm

Shaylei laughed brightly. "Thats never any fun! I like being different but hey I don't consider myself an Aphrodite Child I care nothing for make up or trends my shirt is from Walmart."She grinned. "That shows how much I care about fashion."He laughed gently thinking for a moment. "I guess your right though..."She trailed off opening up her jewelry box and pulling out her father's graduation ring even though she hated him she still wore it on the sterling silver chain around her neck.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweet failure   Sweet Sweet failure I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:00 pm

James laughed as well. "Well i try to look bad, but everything I try I pull off pretty well." He said with a big grin and a hearty laugh. "That chain around your neck, is it special to you?" He asked her, observing the chain as much as he could from his angle and distance.
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweet failure   Sweet Sweet failure I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:35 am

Jason looked up from his book, his little siblings were disscusing what their mother. While Jason had little love for the goddess he did respect her, he knew what she was about. Most tended to equate Aphrodite with fashion, flamboyance and physical attraction. That was not the right definition of their divine mother. "love, beauty, pleasure, and procreation" Jason mused setting his copy of Hesiods theology down on his beside table. He sat up in his bed and looked over at the two talking. He had been at camp nine years and for some reason he could never recall the names of his siblings, merely their faces.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweet failure   Sweet Sweet failure I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:31 am

James looked over to acknowledge his sibling. He didn't think he had talk to him before. He smiled his way, and said, "I'm James. Your Jason right?" He asked, genuinely curious about him. James knew he wasn't new, he had seen around before, but just hadn't ever talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweet failure   Sweet Sweet failure I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:58 pm

Shaylei smiled. "Special my foot.I only wear it because it was my fathers and I'll never get to get my own like it."She smiled brightly at Jason who she believed she had seem around the cabin in her three years. "I'm Shaylei."She was sure he didn't care but so what she was being friendly. "I agree with you here its not completely about beauty and I like to matchmake..when it seems right not something absurd."She smiled gently tugging on the ring around her neck gently.
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweet failure   Sweet Sweet failure I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Jason nodded slowly before going back to his book, it was a page turner for him at least. Historical Tragedy for his Immortal family was very entertaining. He found his mothers origin highly amusing. " Match making is a dangerous game, my families namesake can attest to that" he mused aloud.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweet failure   Sweet Sweet failure I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:27 am

James nodded and looked up at the ceiling as he laid back. He looked over and saw Jason reading a book. "So, Jason, what ya reading?" He asked, observing the cover of the book.
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweet failure   Sweet Sweet failure I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:57 pm

The cover was worn brown leather, the letters on it faded white. The cover betrayed the inside pages, they were brand new. "It's our family History" he replied turning a page. Jason had just finished reading the part where Zeus took seven wives. 'Why any one would take Hera as a bride is beyond me' he thought turning another page.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweet failure   Sweet Sweet failure I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:48 am

James laughed. "Is it good?" He asked curiously. He didn't know much about the history of the Gods, but he knew the simple things. He laid back down, but propped his head up on his arm. "I've never been very interested in our family history, to tell you the truth."
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweet failure   Sweet Sweet failure I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:55 pm

Jason set the book down on his bare chest and looked at Valentine blankly. "depends on what you consider good" he replied. Why wouldn't anyone be interested in family history like this, but when your mother formed from the junk of the sky perhaps you wouldn't want to look into it. Jason lifted the book back and went back to reading, unconcerned with the world around him.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweet failure   Sweet Sweet failure I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:44 pm

Chris opened the door to his cabin, finding Jason and Valentine talking. He waled over to his bunk, pulling on his jumper before climbing up onto his own bed. He put a breath mint in his mouth before running a hand through his thick hair.
"What are you reading?" He asked them both, kicking off his shoes as they fell to a thud on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweet failure   Sweet Sweet failure I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:22 am

Jason hated repeating himself. He set the book down on the bed, getting to his feet in the process. He glanced at Chris as he walked past him. He had better thing to do than sit around explaining why Hesiod was a good read. His half-siblings needed to be more cultured, more informed they needed to think past looks and clothes and god awful accessories. He was disgusted to share blood with some of them. He turned the knob of the door and left without so much of a goodbye.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweet failure   Sweet Sweet failure I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:48 am

James looked down at the ground of the Aphrodite cabin and shook his head, a smile on his face. "Sorry about him." James said to Chris. "I don't know what his problem is. He was reading something about our family history. The gods history, history of the gods, whatever you want to call it." James shook his head again and looked up to Chris. "What are you doing today?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweet failure   Sweet Sweet failure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Sweet failure
Page 1 of 1