Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Best Things You've Ever Said or Scenerios Of Epicness (or Failure)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
d og

Best Things You've Ever Said or Scenerios Of Epicness (or Failure)  Empty
PostSubject: Best Things You've Ever Said or Scenerios Of Epicness (or Failure)    Best Things You've Ever Said or Scenerios Of Epicness (or Failure)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:04 pm

[20:00:19] Blue Bunny has been disconnected the Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:00 pm (session timeout)
[20:00:19] Blue Bunny has been disconnected the Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:00 pm (session timeout)

WIN.

Annnddddd:

Video on youtube: In like two days, you'll wake up in the middle of the night and be like "OOOHHHHHHH!! IM JESUS!!!"

Me 2 days later: *wakes up in the middle of the night* "I AM JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!"

I yelled that really loud at it was like, 2:30am xD
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Best Things You've Ever Said or Scenerios Of Epicness (or Failure)    Best Things You've Ever Said or Scenerios Of Epicness (or Failure)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:06 pm

Well, this happened yesterday, and I only think it was Jess. But, Jess logged in, said hi, and then like two minutes later, logged on again, though she never logged off xD
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Best Things You've Ever Said or Scenerios Of Epicness (or Failure)    Best Things You've Ever Said or Scenerios Of Epicness (or Failure)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:21 pm

One time, I was at the mall. I thought I saw my boyfriend, Ty, so I run up to him and gave him a hug. He was wearing my school's Varsity jacket, and I'm so stupid, I thought it 100% it was my bf. "Hi Ty-ty!" I say. He looks at me, and it wasn't him! It was the gay senior on the team. Jack, I think. I back off, then bolt away.

Epic fail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Things You've Ever Said or Scenerios Of Epicness (or Failure)    Best Things You've Ever Said or Scenerios Of Epicness (or Failure)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:19 pm

One time I ran into my mother.

It wasn't my mother.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Best Things You've Ever Said or Scenerios Of Epicness (or Failure)    Best Things You've Ever Said or Scenerios Of Epicness (or Failure)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:30 pm

--One time I was at Target. I turned around for a second without realizing it. Long story short, I thought my parents had abandoned me. And I annoyed a couple of innocent Target shoppers.--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Things You've Ever Said or Scenerios Of Epicness (or Failure)    Best Things You've Ever Said or Scenerios Of Epicness (or Failure)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Things You've Ever Said or Scenerios Of Epicness (or Failure)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: