Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Time to kill Sebastian.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

Time to kill Sebastian. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:56 pm

I took the cup and poured it over my wound. At first I didn't feel anything, then it stung a little. Then I felt ten times better. I stood up with no problem at all. "Wow, that's awesome." I laughed stretching.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:59 pm

"God blood helps," I said. 'Now you probably want some answers about the whole... Immortal thing right?" I asked, scratching the back of my head. Oh, this was going to be a tough conversation. A very tough one. Very.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:03 am

"Yeah, that would be nice." I asked sitting down on the ground. Immortal, uh? Odd thing is, the first thing that popped into my mind was EDWARD CULLEN. And I freaking hate Twilight. Then I put all that out of my mind and put my attention on Erik.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:13 am

"So, I lied about being put in that anti-freeze chamber... I am... in normal years... 79 years old. I drink blood... so as long as I drink blood I am immortal. Although... I was thinking.. I've never met anyone like you and you made me... wait a second," I said, I can... I CAN SEE!!!!!!!!! "HOLY **** I CAN SEE!! I CAN SEE EVERYTHING!! HOLY CRAP!" I kissed her with so much passion, tongue and all. I backflipped with joy. "I STILL HAVE SONAR!! You are so beautiful!" I said.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:17 am

"You can se-" I started to say but once again cut off by him kissing me. I kissed back before he pulled away. Then I heard him call me beautiful. "Thanks. I'm so glad you can see!!!" I smiled hugging him tightly. "I told you that you would be able to see one day!" I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:20 am

"I don't know how... if Sebastian is my father... and I just killed him... then.. taht means he was aming me blind the whole time. Oh yes, back to subject. I've never met anyone like you... and... maybe I can stop drinking blood... and spend the rest of my life with you... i know that sounds a little weird and all but..." I said.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:04 pm

I smiled at him. He would do that for me? How sweet! But, I couldn't make him... I'd feel terrible... "Erik, that's nice of you and all, but I couldn't make you do that for me.. Who knows? Maybe you'll find an immortal girl one day and you guys could be immortal together. I couldn't make you. Not for me." I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:48 pm

"I don't like being immortal... I can't love anybody... I can feel my emotions fading away... I don't want to end up like Sebastian. If I kepp going down this road I-I... I'll end up like Sebastian. I don't want to live this long. I've lived a nice life... but i haven't even started my life with you," I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:51 pm

I smiled at him and looked down blushing. "You sure you want to?" I asked, making sure he wasn't forcing himself into anything. I brushed my bangs out of my eyes. They needed to be cut. "You don't have to." I reassured him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:54 pm

"I want to. I love you Lightning, if I could make you immortal I would... well I could but, you wouldn't want that. Although, I can stop drinking blood and just stay with you... for the rest of my life. I wouldn't want anything else if I could have that," I said smilng at her, I can't believe I can see!
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:58 pm

"I'd love it if you stayed with me." I smiled blushing a little. Yay! He's gonna stay with mee! I did a little dance in my head cause that would be preeetty embarrassing if I did that while he was watching me. That would be kinda awkward. I just smiled like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:09 pm

I hugged her, lifting her up into the air. I grew to 6'5 just now, so it was pretty high. I swung her around. I was so frackin happy. Nothing could bring me down. NOTHING. Wait... I feel something, something new. I put lightning down and concentrate I close my eyes... THEN I OPEN THEM! I see through things, everything is in slow motion, I can now see better than most people.
"Woah," I turned around and hugged Lightning, our faces only inches apart. "So..." I said smiling awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:16 pm

I giggled when he picked me up and swung me around. He was pretty tall so I was high off the ground. When he put me down we hugged again. Our faces were pretty close to each other. "Erm, hai." I giggled smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:21 pm

"Hi," I said smiling at her. I'm doing this... I'm really doing this. I smiled a stupid grin, my sharp teeth showing. I was so happy I couldn't even tell you. I closed my eyes, savoring the moment... the happiest moment in my life. Is at this moment... right now.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:05 pm

I smiled at him. He looked so happy. I hugged him tightly. This day was hectic, but it ended pretty well. He can see, and he doesn't have to worry about Sebastian anymore. And he hardly needed my help. Well, I bet he could of done it even without my help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to kill Sebastian.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2