Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Looking to kill time [(Purps)]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Looking to kill time [(Purps)] Empty
PostSubject: Looking to kill time [(Purps)]   Looking to kill time [(Purps)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:40 pm

Leo was sitting on one of the benches that surrounded the commons area of the cabin. There were a good number of campers, either leaving the cabins, going to the cabins, or just hanging around. Leo was quickly branded a thief cue to his cabin. Cabin 11, Hermes. Personally Leo found that brand insulting, he was a smuggler not a thief. He, along with satyrs, is one of the few that could get outside drinks, snacks, and items, for the right price.

He was twirling a bronze dagger around his right hand. He usually used a sword and shield, but it was not always conventional to carry a sword around. At the moment he wore a mid-toned pair of tan pants and a dark green t-shirt, along with his ever present leather pouch hanging off the side of his black belt.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill time [(Purps)]   Looking to kill time [(Purps)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:06 pm

Looking to kill time [(Purps)] Tumblr_m7rikonyG11rbltp1o2_250

I walked in the courtyard playing with my hair as I skipped. I noticed a boy. I kept skipping, I had no direction or place to go. I was wearing white short shorts and black hightop converse. I had on a striped tee shirt. I looked the wrong way and bumped into a boy. I was close to getting hit with his bronze sword. I took a step back speechless. I smiled. "HI, I'm Alex." I sad. I was never down or sad. I smiled at him. I skipped around him as the sun fell on me.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill time [(Purps)]   Looking to kill time [(Purps)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:15 pm

The impact of someone running into him was not one that Leo had been expecting. He almost dropped the dagger that he'd been twirling, yet somehow manage to keep his hold on it. The girl that bumped into him introduced herself as Alex. With nothing better to do Leo got up and started to walk with her as she skipped along, although he himself did not skip. "Hey. I'm Leo." He said smiling. People have described his smiles as mischievous despite the fact that he tells them otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill time [(Purps)]   Looking to kill time [(Purps)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:22 pm

I stopped skipping. "Daughter of Iris." I said picking up a foot. I smiled. "Sorry about bumping into you. It was an accident. Cheer up!" I said. Most people thought of me as peppy and peppy cheerleader. Or a talkative girl. I twirled around giggling. "So!" I said. I was trying to make a conversation. That was just what I did. Talk, giggle and skip.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill time [(Purps)]   Looking to kill time [(Purps)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:34 pm

Leo's smiled widened a bit when she told him to cheer up. "When did I ever say I was mad or sad?" Leo said his posture relaxing a bit. He stashed the dagger in the sheath strapped to his shin. His left shin had a dagger and sheath strapped to it as well. He held out his hand and said "Leonus Galton, son of Hermes. But you can call me Leo."
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill time [(Purps)]   Looking to kill time [(Purps)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:38 pm

I nodded. "Well, sorry, usually Iris kids are a little more, jumpy. Force of habit. So, Leo, son of Hermes. I don't want to make any fights." I said. I smiled. He was kinda cute. "Huh! Lets call you Leo the lion." I said giggling.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill time [(Purps)]   Looking to kill time [(Purps)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:53 pm

Leo blinked at her suggestion of a nickname. Although he couldn't deny that his short, almost sand colored hair was mildly reminiscent of a lion's mane. His smile returned instantly and said, "Sure, why not?" after all it was better than some of the nicknames other came up with. Leo saw another Hermes kid running toward him. He turned to face her. She was a runner, they were common enough among the Hermes cabin. They ran messages for other campers. The runner stopped for only a second to hand him a piece of paper. On it was a list of things, a time, and a location. A job, and drop time and location.

Leo folded the paper and put it in his leather pouch. Leo back to Alex and said "I'm not looking for a fight either." His hand moved to his ear, where he stroked the earring band that his mother gave him. Leo was captivated by her; she was somewhat short, but for some reason Leo felt somewhat drawn to that fact.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill time [(Purps)]   Looking to kill time [(Purps)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:02 pm

I smiled. "Good." I Said. "So, Leo the lion, want to hang out sometime." I said. I yawned I was tired. I closed my eyes then opened them widely. I couldn't have coffee anymore. I was to hyper. The caffeine made me bounce off the walls at age seventeen. I did a cartwheel trying to waste some energy. "So lets go hang out." I said grabbing his hand as i skipped pulling him along with me. I jumped up. "Come on!" I said.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill time [(Purps)]   Looking to kill time [(Purps)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:12 pm

At first Leo was caught off guard when she began dragging him to parts unknown. However, he quickly gained his feet again and followed her willingly, not breaking the hold she still had on his hand. "Okey, where are we going?" He asked with his ever present smile.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill time [(Purps)]   Looking to kill time [(Purps)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:15 pm

I had to jump to see his face. I stood up on a bench. "I don't know. How about your cabin?" I asked. I jumped down. He was taller than me. I was a short girl. Always was. I smiled. I held his hand. I patted his nose. "Your kinda cute Leo the Lion!" I Said. I kissed him on the cheek by jumping. Thats the only way I could reach him.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill time [(Purps)]   Looking to kill time [(Purps)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:22 pm

Leo's smile turned into a smirk as she kissed his cheek. He wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her so that their faces were level. "So are you." Leo said and kissed her on her cheek as well. He shifted his hold so that he was cradling her, one arm supporting her back and head, and the other holding up her legs. "I believe my cabin is a bit to crowded." He said as he found himself walking instead to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill time [(Purps)]   Looking to kill time [(Purps)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:26 pm

I winked. This time I kissed him on the lips. I hugged him. "Haha! Beach it is." I Said. Hopefully its private there." I Said. I was flirting with him. Big time. I leaned my head back. I was finally even with him and saw his face. it was cute.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill time [(Purps)]   Looking to kill time [(Purps)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:34 pm

"Oh, I'm sure I can find a private spot." Leo said winking. He pulled her farther up and kissed her on her lips back, prolonging the contact for just a second longer. He wasn't entirely sure but he thought he tasted flowers.

They arrived at the beach, but Leo did not let her down until they was behind a rocky outcropping. It was a tiny little cove, but Leo knew know one would find them.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill time [(Purps)]   Looking to kill time [(Purps)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:46 pm

"Taste flowers? Thats my new lip gloss. Its called Fancy Floral. Sorry about that." I said giggling. I jumped on him lightly. "So we have a private area. What do you want to do?" I Asked. I smiled loving the moment. Was it destiny? That I just happened to run into him.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill time [(Purps)]   Looking to kill time [(Purps)] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:04 am

Leo sat half holding Alex. "Hmm, I don't know." Leo said letting go of Alex so she was sitting on her own, and fell so that he was laying. "How about we talk or something? You know get to know each other." Leo said as his right hand drifted to his ear and rubbed the gold ear-band.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill time [(Purps)]   Looking to kill time [(Purps)] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:08 am

"Okay. Sounds good. So, what do you want to know about me. I'm a Daughter of Iris. My full name is Alex Amanda Simmons. I hate when people argue and I love life and like to design. Thats just the basics. Oh and I'm Single and seventeen." I said. That was pretty much few things about me. I always had to please everyone.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill time [(Purps)]   Looking to kill time [(Purps)] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:17 am

Leo sorta chuckled at the ease with which she divulged information. It was sort of refreshing considering most Demigods were withdrawn. "Leonus Galton, Son of Hermes. I love pulling pranks, am a camp smuggler. I have the fashion sense of a rock. I am single as well. I am nineteen." Leo said staring up a the clear blue skies. Part of him missed waking up to rain, seeing overcast, and the smell of fresh damp grass. "I'm curious, can the children of Iris do that rainbow message thing your mom does?" Leo asked turning his head so that she was in his field of vision.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill time [(Purps)]   Looking to kill time [(Purps)] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:20 am

"Yeah I said. I am a rainbow." I Said. I got up and leaped and formed a rainbow. I patted Leo's head, "Your welcome. Hey, do you like any sports? Baseball, swimming, football, soccer, wrestling, boxing?" I said. I looked at the rainbow and sat next to him in the shady spot.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill time [(Purps)]   Looking to kill time [(Purps)] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:26 am

Leo was only slightly surprised when she made a rainbow. "Hmm, Baseball and swimming if i had to pick among the ones you mentioned." Leo said missing those old corner of the street baseball games he used play back in his neighbor hood. "What about you?" he asked his hand moving to rubber her back, making tiny circles between her shoulder blades.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill time [(Purps)]   Looking to kill time [(Purps)] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:30 am

I nodded. "How funny! Same." I said. I put my head on his shoulder and yawned. I was very tired. "So, Leo? Whats next to talk about. Ouh! If you could pick a planet to live on besides Earth what would it be?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill time [(Purps)]   Looking to kill time [(Purps)] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:35 am

Leo couldn't help but laugh as he heard the question. "Mercury." He said without hesitation. He studied a bit of the Roman side of what the regular mortals considered 'mythology'. He had answered the question a few times before from different sources, and those that knew his bloodline usually found a bit of humor in the answer he gave, for Mercury was Hermes's Roman aspect. "Next question?" Leo asked smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill time [(Purps)]   Looking to kill time [(Purps)] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:40 am

I thought for a minute. "Hm? Whats your favorite color." I Said. I smiled as I almost fell asleep. I was very tired. "Mines rainbow or pink." I said.I smiled as I thought for a second.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill time [(Purps)]   Looking to kill time [(Purps)] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:47 am

Leo closed his eyes thinking. "Either a muted orange, or an orange based brown." He said as he felt her sway a bit as thought she were about to fall asleep. So Leo reached up, and grabbed her shoulder, pulling her down so that her head rested on his chest. He then began to stroke her hair hoping to make her relaxed enough to fall asleep. She should learn to rest while she could. "What is your favorite season? For me it's Autumn." He said forcing even breathes to help relax Alex.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill time [(Purps)]   Looking to kill time [(Purps)] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:52 am

"Summer." I mumbled. I wrapped my hands around his waist. The sun was setting. It was a perfect moment. I smiled and enjoyed every moment. I kissed his cheek. "Your so cute." I Mumbled. I closed my eyes. I was almost asleep.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill time [(Purps)]   Looking to kill time [(Purps)] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:56 am

Leo smirked as he couldn't resist saying, "Says the girl who can make rainbows at will." With that he kissed the crown of her head. "Never the less I thank you. Go on and get some rest, I'll get you to your cabin by curfew, so don't worry." He continued alternating stroking hair and gently scratching her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill time [(Purps)]   Looking to kill time [(Purps)] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to kill time [(Purps)]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next