Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Looking to kill time [(Purps)]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Looking to kill time [(Purps)] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill time [(Purps)]   Looking to kill time [(Purps)] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:17 pm

"Too much fun with you." I said. I sat like I was squished nest to him making out with him. I stopped. "If we're gonna date I want you to know 'Alex' is not my full name. Its Amanda Alex. But usually people call me Alex so yeah!" I said giggling.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill time [(Purps)]   Looking to kill time [(Purps)] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:05 pm

Leo smile as she spoke. "So does that mean you want me to call you 'Amanda Alex' or just 'Alex'?" Leo asked as he moved a bit and kissed her on her check, just catching the corner of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill time [(Purps)]   Looking to kill time [(Purps)] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:32 pm

I nodded. "Alex. Amanda ain't my favorite name. I just wanted to tell you." I said. I rolled my eyes. "Everyone calls me Alex." I said. I kissed him on the cheek. "Hey later on or tomorrow do you wan to hang out?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill time [(Purps)]   Looking to kill time [(Purps)] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to kill time [(Purps)]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2