Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile) Empty
PostSubject: time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile)   time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:10 pm

Axl crouched by a tree with a map made by hand in his hands
"if the monster was bigger we could find it"

OCC: u can pick the monster cuz im out of ideas
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile)   time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:22 pm

~! I have no clue what type of monsters there are. !~

Caitlyn crouched beside him, new sword in hand. "Are you sure this is safe?" She asked for the fourth time. She was freaked, and didn't feel like dieng today. She would have to do her best.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CatoDKiller
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile)   time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:29 pm

"it'll be fine." he said "all we have to do is track the beast untill it goes in to the cave its in, mind you the scuttling marks look more like myrmeke digging for gold" he pointed to a trench "and it looks like they found it." he picked up a piece of bronze "it looks like a sword or sheild."

Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile)   time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:22 pm

Caitlyn looked up at her older friend, mesmerised. "How do you know all of this?" She asked. I mean-he was great!
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile)   time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:32 pm

he shrugged
"its a guess" he said "and ive spent too much time herein the woods. and myrekes like shiny objects. dont forget i spent a good amount of time in the forges,so metals my game."
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile)   time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:53 pm

Caitlyn nodded, then looked at the forest in front of them. "It's go time!" She said, seriously. She was ready.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile)   time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:59 pm

nodding he rolled up the map "lets fo it"he said summoning fire to light the way

"the hill should be within a quarter miles walk be care ful though they spray acid and bite poison." he said as they followed the path

Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile)   time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:03 pm

Caitlyn gulped, and nodded as they moved on. She looked around warily. She was scared. Really scared.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile)   time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:08 pm

He looked over at her.
"look" he said "i didnt mean to scare you. I'm just trying to warn you.or would a pratice fight at the arena help? it might be a safer thing to do"
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile)   time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:23 am

Caitlyn shook her head. "No. We are already here. Let's go." She said determingly.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile)   time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:10 pm

nodding he smiled "your courage does you credit"he said slowly " i just wish i had made so armor before we left. we can find the ant hill soon i think"
they rounded the corner and axl stopped dead in his tracks eyes wide
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile)   time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:23 pm

Caitlyn followed, and widend her eyes. "Oh my!"

~! What is she widening her eyes to exacly? I have no clue. !~
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile)   time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:52 pm

there was a rumble in the ground and axl grabbed catilyn's shoulder "get down" he cried
down the went as ants poured around and down the ant hill
"thats new i havent seen them that scared before" as ants charged in to the forest
"somethings scared them." come on he said and swiftly ran to the hill
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile)   time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:31 pm

Caitlyn followed after them. She glanced back every few feet. She couldn't stop. Nope.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile)   time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:35 pm

they entered to ant hill and Axl gaged on the stench "gah some one needs to tell them about fridges."he turned in to a room and found some Shields, armor, swords everything glowning like magic items do
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile)   time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:05 pm

Caitlyn glanced around, amazed. "Woah! So cool!" She said. They were in an antpile!
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile)   time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:21 pm

"grab something and lets..." the celiling creacked and they alost got hit by a big chunk of rock
Axl grabbed a shield and some swords hurry he said and sprinted out of the room
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile)   time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:25 pm

Caitlyn grabbed a crown and a sheild, and ran out of the room. She dodged falling rock, and ran faster. She reached the entrance and sighed. Safe.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile)   time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:41 pm

Please remember to use at least four sentences per post. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile)   time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:58 pm

Axl stumbled to the path in the clearing. his face streaming with sweat. the weapons and sheild were heavier than he though.he turned around an saw just ho much the ant hill had been damaged.
"Oh zues "he muttered under his breath he saw a darkened out line of catlyn in the dus that felw up. He said a silent prayer of thanks

OCC: thanks angel i almost forgot
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile)   time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:12 pm

As a suggestion, I would go through the rules every once in a while so that you don't almost forget important things like this anymore. Even I still read the rules as a refresher.

Oh! And Agile, would you mind spoilering the picture in your signature? It's rather large.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile)   time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:33 am

Caitlyn caught up to Axl, dragging the sheild in one hand, and carrying the sword in the other. The crown was around her arm, and sweat poured down her face. "That was fun!" She said, still panting and trying to catch her breath.

~! Sure thing Nico! I will as soon as I figure out how... !~
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile)   time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:29 pm

Axl was panting "yeah it was here put your stuff in here" he said "it should keep them all in the same spot" he held out a bag with dark blue flames on it
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile)   time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:54 pm

She put the crown in, but kept the sheild. "I wanna keep it." She said, holding it tight. "It's very pretty!"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile)   time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:15 pm

"alright now lets...."a rumble shook the ground as the ant hill fully colasped"glad we just didnt go in" he said "lets find a monster or something to defeat" looking up he noticed the sky was darkening slowly going from orange to puprle of dusk" best make camp here" he said " i snuck so supplies in from my grandads place"He tossed her a pack "there's a tent in there and lanterns in there"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile)   time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

time to kill (private to Queen_of_the_Agile)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next