Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rune

Rune

Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open) Empty
PostSubject: Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open)   Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:52 am

Josh walked to Ares cabin, and stopped at the doorway. He glanced to the wild boar head that is hanged at the doorway. He could have sword that the boar's eyes is following every movement he made.
Decided to ignore the boar, Josh entered Ares cabin, his mouth twisted upward in a sly grin, a grin that screams 'watch out!'
The son of Aphrodite took out a can of spray paint, and sprayed it on the wall. He made a writing that says: 'For the hottest girl: Veronica Payton <3'
"Brilliant!" Josh blew a kiss at his painting on the wall. Hell, Chiron gonna kill him for this, but hey, what's the point of being a Demigod if you don't take risk?
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open)   Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:55 am

It was another day in the Ares cabin. Since it was midday, the cabin was pretty empty. IT wouldn't be until around evening that all the loud, brash guys came rolling in and began to do their usual stupid stuff while cursing every other word. Quite frankly I participated somewhat. I would curse them out if they decided to disturb me or if they were being a little too loud. Usually we were just playing around though. We kind of joked and had fun as we all did said stupid stuff. Of course I still kept up the mean demeanor as a cover. I knew that I did not get along well with everybody in my cabin, but I also knew that they were all my half-siblings. I would protect them and this cabin at all costs. I was not to have intruders come into MY turf.

So it was in the middle of the day and I had came back to grab some bronze battle armor of mine. This was my training armor. I used it for purposes such as kicking the crap out of people in the arena. I downright refused to sit down and chillax on a good day like this. This was the perfect day to get some training in! That last battle I did an absolutely miserable performance! I kept missing the traitors and DELILAH of all people was making fun of me. She and the others were saying I was getting soft. Oh, I'll show them soft. That was when somebody made the grave mistake to intrude on the cabin. I heard the sound of paint spraying and I knew something was up. I quickly ran into the main room with my blade and I saw some punk putting graffiti on the cabin wall. HOW DISGRACEFUL!

"Excuse me? You're going to deface the Ares cabin with your spray painting nonsense?! I'll show you to use graffiti on MY cabin's wall!" He certainly wasn't a son of Ares either. No son of Ares would do such a thing! Maybe a son of Aphrodite? Ick, I HATED Aphrodites. This could be payback for the stink bombs I planted inside their cabin to replace the disgusting perfume smell with the smell of a thousand farts. I went charging in at the guy with my sword. He was dead meat!
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open)   Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:12 am

Veronica slowly woke up at the sound of a faucet spraying. She slowly got up and walked to where the bathrooms were, at the front of the room. When she got to the front of the room, her mouth dropped open. She quickly closed it. She didn't want to look stupid in front of..... none other then..... JOSH! "What the heck are you frickin' doin!"She yelled."You're gonna get killed!" Then she put her hand over mouth in fear that other campers would wake up.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open)   Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:39 am

Josh took a deep sigh. What a typical Ares kid, charging without talking. Josh threw his can of spray paint at the girl, and he doesn't really care if she cut the can into two with her sword or kicked the can back at Josh. His purpose of coming into Ares cabin is already in front of his eyes. "Hello Veronica." He casually waved to Veronica, who looked shocked. "You like it?"
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open)   Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:43 am

"Well, yeah, but... but... why? I mean? What's the point? You are gonna get killed! Why?"She stuttered. She couldn't beleive her eyes. Of course she LOVED it but, she couldn't understand it. What was the point to it?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open)   Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:12 am

As the can went towards me my sword swung down and sliced the can into two. The paint splatted onto my blade. Oh, so he was going to ignore me entirely, huh? Well he could ignore this! I aimed the sword at his chest and my arm twisted as I attacked. The blade was swinging to cut his chest. "I don't give a (censored) if it was for your lover! You are NOT permitted to do such stuff to this cabin! You're not getting away!" I was going to show him no mercy. Soft huh? THEY WANTED TO CALL ME SOFT?! Oh yeah, kicking the crap out of an intruder was certainly the work of a softie! I'd show them, I'd show all of them! The guy had picked a horrible time to go and mess up Ares property. A very horrible time. I was pissed off and I was alert. No person was going to escape Narcissa Darkheart's wrath!
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open)   Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:32 am

Just then, she noticed another girl standing near me. She had seen her before, although she wasn't sure when. Her name was... Narsara? Narcissis? No, Narcissa! "Listen, guys, let's not fight! Um, why don't we turn on some music and clean the wall together?" She knew this wouldn't work but, why not give it a try?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open)   Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:25 pm

I was about to attack when my sister yelled for the fighting to cease. My arm stopped mid-swing and I placed the blade back inside its sheath, giving my half-sister a cold hard glare. "Fine, I will spare your boyfriend. I have some training to get to as of right now. You better consider yourself lucky that none of our less reasonable siblings arrived back inside the cabin to see this. He's defaced the property so it is his responsibility to clean it up, otherwise he risks getting slaughtered by our half-siblings." I turned away from the two of them, my back facing towards the couple. "I will not tell anyone what was done or who it was done by so long as it is cleaned up fast enough for no one else to come back and see." With those harsh words I exited the cabin. Fools. Then again I couldn't really call them fools considering my relationship with Quinnly. At least he wasn't stupid enough to spray paint the cabin with my name.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open)   Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:59 pm

Josh, who was used to stuff like this, just chuckled and yelled to the girl. "What's the matter? Are you scared to see me whup you upside the head in front of your half sister?"
Even though Josh's shirt is stained with blood now, he could still fight. He turned his rose shaped necklace into his celestial bronze rapier and spun it skillfully.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open)   Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:37 pm

"Josh! Let's not start a fight! Man, I never thought I'd say that..... anyway, what was the point of this?"She asked gesturing to the graffiti.

OOC: You should ask her to prom right about.... NOW.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open)   Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:49 am

"Because I want to ask you to the prom. Will you go out with me?" Josh kneeled, he took Veronica's hand, and gently pressed his lips against her hand. Josh looked up and glanced at Veronica. He smiled charmingly.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open)   Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:13 pm

Veronica's face went scarlet. REALLY scarlet. "Y-yes. 'Course!"She stuttered. She was in complete awe. Me? Him? Prom? But? Me? She couldn't believe it! Josh Proudmoore asked her, Veronica Payton, to PROM!
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open)   Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:54 am

Josh got up, he put one hand on Veronica's waist and put the other hand behind Veronica's head. Then, Josh slowly pressed his lips against her
"Okay then, I'll see you around later. I gotta go to the infirmary now." Josh whispered gently on Veronica's ear as he pulled away.

"Alright, see ya darlin." The son of Aphrodite blew a kiss and walked out of Ares cabin. Hell, his wound hurts a lot now. Sure, he may be used to this kind of stuff, but the girl who slashed him is Ares camper. If it was a Dionysus or maybe Demeter kid, it wouldn't hurt this much.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open)   Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Veronica just stood there. Shocked. Confused. And in total and utter disbelief. She went to her bed, sat down, and let the past events sink in. And that's when the thought ocurred to her. What would she wear? Where would she get it? How would she decide? And that's when another thought crossed her mind. Josh is a son of Aphrodite. He would help her. She would need him more than anything. SHe laid down and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open)   Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Josh limped to the infirmary, half conscious, half unconscious. He had lost much blood because of that silly Ares girl.
He collapsed right in front of the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open)   Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ares gonna kill me for this (Private, but open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: